Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Transparency and integrity of the CBI I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Transparency and integrity of the CBI I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Transparency and integrity of the CBI I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Transparency and integrity of the CBI I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Transparency and integrity of the CBI I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Transparency and integrity of the CBI I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Transparency and integrity of the CBI I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Transparency and integrity of the CBI I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Transparency and integrity of the CBI I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Transparency and integrity of the CBI I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Transparency and integrity of the CBI I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Transparency and integrity of the CBI I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Transparency and integrity of the CBI I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Transparency and integrity of the CBI I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Transparency and integrity of the CBI I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Transparency and integrity of the CBI I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Transparency and integrity of the CBI I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Transparency and integrity of the CBI I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Transparency and integrity of the CBI I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Transparency and integrity of the CBI I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Transparency and integrity of the CBI

Go down

Transparency and integrity of the CBI Empty Transparency and integrity of the CBI

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:30 am

To ensure the transparency of its work .. Former deputy warns of withholding the announcement of the auction of hard currency at the Central Bank

01/01/04
BAGHDAD / Conference

Warned former Rep. Hadi al-Hassani, of making the work of central bank auction for the sale of hard currency is a public front companies and the public because it will lead to financial corruption and affect transparency. Said Hassani: Can not the Central Bank may resort to withhold the announcement of the sale of foreign currency in the auction for it will affect the transparency and integrity of the central bank, adding in saying can take temporarily to keep the dinar exchange rate and then because selling public. praised MP Hassani: monetary policy pursued by the central bank and described Balrsana because it helped to semi-stable exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar after that saw a big drop in front of difficult international currency, LIKELY TO WITNESS A SIGNIFICANT IMPROVEMENT IN THE DINAR RATE AGAINST THE DOLLAR IN THE COMING PERIOD.

http://www.almutmar.com/index.php?id=201216556

Back to top Go down

Transparency and integrity of the CBI Empty Re: Transparency and integrity of the CBI

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:50 am

AJ, you are on fire today with all these good articles.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum