Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
New Dinar in early 2014 (I am getting reports that this is an April Fools Joke) I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
New Dinar in early 2014 (I am getting reports that this is an April Fools Joke) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
New Dinar in early 2014 (I am getting reports that this is an April Fools Joke) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
New Dinar in early 2014 (I am getting reports that this is an April Fools Joke) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
New Dinar in early 2014 (I am getting reports that this is an April Fools Joke) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
New Dinar in early 2014 (I am getting reports that this is an April Fools Joke) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
New Dinar in early 2014 (I am getting reports that this is an April Fools Joke) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
New Dinar in early 2014 (I am getting reports that this is an April Fools Joke) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
New Dinar in early 2014 (I am getting reports that this is an April Fools Joke) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
New Dinar in early 2014 (I am getting reports that this is an April Fools Joke) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
New Dinar in early 2014 (I am getting reports that this is an April Fools Joke) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
New Dinar in early 2014 (I am getting reports that this is an April Fools Joke) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
New Dinar in early 2014 (I am getting reports that this is an April Fools Joke) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
New Dinar in early 2014 (I am getting reports that this is an April Fools Joke) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
New Dinar in early 2014 (I am getting reports that this is an April Fools Joke) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
New Dinar in early 2014 (I am getting reports that this is an April Fools Joke) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
New Dinar in early 2014 (I am getting reports that this is an April Fools Joke) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
New Dinar in early 2014 (I am getting reports that this is an April Fools Joke) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
New Dinar in early 2014 (I am getting reports that this is an April Fools Joke) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
New Dinar in early 2014 (I am getting reports that this is an April Fools Joke) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

New Dinar in early 2014 (I am getting reports that this is an April Fools Joke)

3 posters

Go down

New Dinar in early 2014 (I am getting reports that this is an April Fools Joke) Empty New Dinar in early 2014 (I am getting reports that this is an April Fools Joke)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:16 am

I am getting reports that this artcle is an April Fools Joke! Like I said below earlier today, it means "nothing!" Read the article posts in the article link at the bottom of this page. AJ
Iraq is planning to launch a new currency early next year, what's this mean for the RI/RV, nothing! But it could be everything! I do not believe this is when the RI/RV is going to take place. I believe they are going to RI/RV soon and remove the rest of the US dollars and the larger notes out of the market place and that will take a year. Then they will release this new Iraq Dinar they are talking about in this article.
AJ

New Iraqi Dinar to Change World Banking

Posted on 01 April 2013.

By Marc Snaid.

The Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) has announced that the introduction of the new Iraqi currency has been further delayed due to teething problems with the cutting-edge technology that it will employ.

Radical new functionality including fingerprint recognition and near-field communication (NFC) promises to create a world-leading new monetary system, which will be the envy of governments around the world.

Several years of collaboration between the CBI, the World Bank, and Goldman Sachs, has made it possible to create a database to track the location and ownership of each dinar note, making the monitoring of transactions much easier.

Professor John Frink, of Springfield Heights Institute of Technology, who worked on the program, explained:

“Each note already has its own serial number, so it is a simple matter to set up a database to record the location and movement of each note.

“Near-field communication, which is already used in contact-less credit and debit cards, allows the notes to communicate with your mobile phone [cellphone] and relay information to our computers.

“Touch-sensitive paper can even record the user’s fingerprint, for additional peace of mind.“

A spokesman for the CBI, Dr al-Jolson, added:

“This is a new paradigm in the management of money supply, and probably the biggest development since fractional reserve banking.

“Electronic money is easy to monitor – we get daily logs of every transaction – but up to now, cash transactions were the missing link.

“The new system will make it so much easier for people to pay their taxes, both in Iraq and abroad.“

To launch the new currency, the CBI is planning a major ceremony early next year, which will be held at the ruins of the ancient city of Babylon. All major world leaders are expected to attend.

Current dinars will cease to be valid three months after the launch of the new notes, but up to that time they can easily be exchanged in person at any bank within Iraq; identification will be required and fingerprints will be electronically recorded.

(Picture: Ishtar Gate, Babylon)

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2013/04/01/new-iraqi-dinar-to-change-world-banking/

Last edited by AJAnderson on Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:15 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

New Dinar in early 2014 (I am getting reports that this is an April Fools Joke) Empty Re: New Dinar in early 2014 (I am getting reports that this is an April Fools Joke)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:49 am

Awesome find AJ.

Back to top Go down

New Dinar in early 2014 (I am getting reports that this is an April Fools Joke) Empty yep

Post by clayf Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:12 am

Current dinars will cease to be valid three months after the launch of the new notes, but up to that time they can easily be exchanged in person at any bank within Iraq; identification will be required and fingerprints will be electronically recorded. Watch "em" play it that way

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2013/04/01/new-iraqi-dinar-to-change-world-banking/[/quote]

Last edited by clayf on Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : color change)
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

New Dinar in early 2014 (I am getting reports that this is an April Fools Joke) Empty Re: New Dinar in early 2014 (I am getting reports that this is an April Fools Joke)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:43 am

clayf wrote:

Current dinars will cease to be valid three months after the launch of the new notes, but up to that time they can easily be exchanged in person at any bank within Iraq; identification will be required and fingerprints will be electronically recorded. Watch "em" play it that way

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2013/04/01/new-iraqi-dinar-to-change-world-banking/
[/quote]

Wow, are the rules now changing?

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:45 am

Anyone with any insight on this, bring to any bank inside Iraq statement bring em on in and we will change them out.Probably after the expiration period of that 3 months to turn in then they will RI...That would be away to keep from getting so many cashed in?
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:51 am

Great! going to Iraq early 2014??? go figure
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:55 am

“Each note already has its
own serial number, so it is a simple matter to set up a database to
record the location and movement of each note.

“Near-field
communication, which is already used in contact-less credit and debit
cards, allows the notes to communicate with your mobile phone
[cellphone] and relay information to our computers.

“Touch-sensitive paper can even record the user’s fingerprint, for additional peace of mind.“

“This
is a new paradigm in the management of money supply, and probably the
biggest development since fractional reserve banking.

Interesting development. Especially in light of the prophecies in the book of Revelation.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

New Dinar in early 2014 (I am getting reports that this is an April Fools Joke) 2805820865  New Dinar in early 2014 (I am getting reports that this is an April Fools Joke) 2805820865  New Dinar in early 2014 (I am getting reports that this is an April Fools Joke) 2805820865  New Dinar in early 2014 (I am getting reports that this is an April Fools Joke) 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:03 am

Kevind53 wrote:
“Each note already has its
own serial number, so it is a simple matter to set up a database to
record the location and movement of each note.

“Near-field
communication, which is already used in contact-less credit and debit
cards, allows the notes to communicate with your mobile phone
[cellphone] and relay information to our computers.

“This
is a new paradigm in the management of money supply, and probably the
biggest development since fractional reserve banking.

Interesting development. Especially in light of the prophecies in the book of Revelation.
Yes, that was my thought as well!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:06 am

punisher wrote:
clayf wrote:

[/quote]

Wow, are the rules now changing?[/quote]
No, i do not think at this time the rules are changing as long as we do our cashins before that time or place what we do not cashin in a dinar bank account.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:19 am

clayf wrote:Great! going to Iraq early 2014??? go figure

I don't think we will have to go to IRAQ, lol. I hope not.

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:33 am

sorry but I just always look at how they might try to get around having to come up with some huge payday for all of the dinarians New Dinar in early 2014 (I am getting reports that this is an April Fools Joke) 2805820865
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:41 pm

clayf, it is good to always be open minded...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:56 pm

I am getting reports that this artcle is an April Fools Joke!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:13 pm

Wow! Silly people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:18 pm

Well the thumbprint seemed a little odd, but the chip is entirely possible.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

New Dinar in early 2014 (I am getting reports that this is an April Fools Joke) 2805820865  New Dinar in early 2014 (I am getting reports that this is an April Fools Joke) 2805820865  New Dinar in early 2014 (I am getting reports that this is an April Fools Joke) 2805820865  New Dinar in early 2014 (I am getting reports that this is an April Fools Joke) 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:33 pm

Wonder what other news from today is a joke???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:03 pm

punisher wrote:Wonder what other news from today is a joke???

Maybe all of it, maybe some of it, But Iraq will still move forward until one day they have some Peace!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:05 pm

True AJ, true.

Back to top Go down

New Dinar in early 2014 (I am getting reports that this is an April Fools Joke) Empty yep

Post by clayf Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:42 pm

punisher wrote:clayf, it is good to always be open minded...
Thanx Punisher New Dinar in early 2014 (I am getting reports that this is an April Fools Joke) 2805820865
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:47 pm

clayf wrote:
Thanx Punisher New Dinar in early 2014 (I am getting reports that this is an April Fools Joke) 2805820865
and yes The IBN! it now says april fools.....good!!!! New Dinar in early 2014 (I am getting reports that this is an April Fools Joke) 2805820865
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:04 pm

The way things are going and have been going, I really believe this whole dinar speculation think is a JOKE-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:11 am

clayf wrote:
clayf wrote:
and yes The IBN! it now says april fools.....good!!!! New Dinar in early 2014 (I am getting reports that this is an April Fools Joke) 2805820865

ARGH!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:46 am

Sick frigg'en Joke IBN! For a business you should be ashamed of your selves!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum