Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Thinking about going offshore, think again I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Thinking about going offshore, think again I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Thinking about going offshore, think again I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Thinking about going offshore, think again I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Thinking about going offshore, think again I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Thinking about going offshore, think again I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Thinking about going offshore, think again I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Thinking about going offshore, think again I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Thinking about going offshore, think again I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Thinking about going offshore, think again I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Thinking about going offshore, think again I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Thinking about going offshore, think again I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Thinking about going offshore, think again I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Thinking about going offshore, think again I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Thinking about going offshore, think again I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Thinking about going offshore, think again I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Thinking about going offshore, think again I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Thinking about going offshore, think again I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Thinking about going offshore, think again I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Thinking about going offshore, think again I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Thinking about going offshore, think again

+2
SEBtopdog
Kevind53
6 posters

Go down

Thinking about going offshore, think again Empty Thinking about going offshore, think again

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:17 am

Hello,
Last night I received an email for an offshore trust sells diatribe! Well you may want to think again about going offshore???? Go to this link and read, it may change your mind now that the US has changed the laws. http://www.uncommonwisdomdaily.com/where-40b-in-u-s-assets-could-be-heading-this-year-15722?FIELD9=1
If you want good asset protection, you can get that right here in the good ol USA through SPA or Blind Trusts as some call them. Here is the statute that gives you income and capital gains tax relief for irrevocable trusts who do not give any distributions to beneficaries in the taxable year of the gain. 26 USC sec. 643(a) and then read (3). google it! Also, this applies to any investment that is not the normal course of business, such as the the Dinar. It will blow your mind! ......and they will never close this loophole because even the Pesident and Congressman are using this to their advantage.
God Bless,

Back to top Go down

Thinking about going offshore, think again Empty Re: Thinking about going offshore, think again

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:48 am

I guess when people use to say put money in a swiss bank account...that time is now over.

Back to top Go down

Thinking about going offshore, think again Empty Re: Thinking about going offshore, think again

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:58 pm

punisher wrote:I guess when people use to say put money in a swiss bank account...that time is now over.
Yes, your right. I know someone who is in prison right now for not disclosing his Swiss Accts. to the IRS.
Not me, no way!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:16 pm

as always ...thank you for your knowledge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:29 pm

Thanks ... and welcome back Thinking about going offshore, think again 1150991001

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Thinking about going offshore, think again 2805820865  Thinking about going offshore, think again 2805820865  Thinking about going offshore, think again 2805820865  Thinking about going offshore, think again 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:27 pm

[/mention] wrote:
[mention]punisher wrote:I guess when people use to say put money in a swiss bank account...that time is now over.
Yes, your right. I know someone who is in prison right now for not disclosing his Swiss Accts. to the IRS.
Not me, no way!
Yikes! Wouldn't that just be the ultimate irony to have waited all this time for an increase in value of the dinar, only to end up in the clink and unable to spend the cash? Thinking about going offshore, think again 21820466 Nope, I'm not fond of group showers. Thinking about going offshore, think again 3508649203

Thinking about going offshore, think again Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Thinking about going offshore, think again Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:22 pm

Lol Sebtopdog.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:33 pm

Just be careful not to drop the soap! Thinking about going offshore, think again 3508649203

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Thinking about going offshore, think again 2805820865  Thinking about going offshore, think again 2805820865  Thinking about going offshore, think again 2805820865  Thinking about going offshore, think again 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RELIX Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:13 pm

Income tax avoidance is very different than income tax evasion. Evasion is illegal. Offshoring is still safe if done correctly. The inventor of the SPA (Special Power of Appointment) trust and the 541 Trust sets up IBC (International Business Corporations) all the time. Then you can live abroad and invest abroad and trust me, foreign investments will outperform domestic shell game investments. Remember, paper assets are definitely worth the paper they're written upon. That's ALL!

There are hundreds of scammers who use all manner of obscure trusts and silly patriot crap ideologies and their clients end up in prison. Cluster Trusts, Family of Trusts, and Packages of Trusts are all common terms you'll hear from the scammers and my advice is to RUN!!!These are common amongst evasion schemes. There is a Guru out there heavily promoting these and he is going to cause a lot of pain and needless suffering among those who errantly trust his advice. Be Ware!

A man who wants revolution without blood wants crops without plowing
RELIX
RELIX
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:16 pm

In prison. soap on a rope would be your best bet, jus' sayin'-Thinking about going offshore, think again 4115835343
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Regal Beagle Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:20 pm

Or just pay the biggest, toughest, seasoned bad tailend in the place to watch your back. Thats watch your back not wash your back.
Regal Beagle
Regal Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:24 pm

you have to do alot of research and then get professional help but in panama they do not give info on americans who have money there and this is fact
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum