Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Again dont bash the guru for their intel.. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Again dont bash the guru for their intel.. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Again dont bash the guru for their intel.. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Again dont bash the guru for their intel.. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Again dont bash the guru for their intel.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Again dont bash the guru for their intel.. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Again dont bash the guru for their intel.. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Again dont bash the guru for their intel.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Again dont bash the guru for their intel.. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Again dont bash the guru for their intel.. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Again dont bash the guru for their intel.. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Again dont bash the guru for their intel.. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Again dont bash the guru for their intel.. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Again dont bash the guru for their intel.. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Again dont bash the guru for their intel.. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Again dont bash the guru for their intel.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Again dont bash the guru for their intel.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Again dont bash the guru for their intel.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Again dont bash the guru for their intel.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Again dont bash the guru for their intel.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Again dont bash the guru for their intel..

+8
dream113060
Lost RV Patrol
Jtmaxwell
katt
trebor1859
procomp1
richking
digosrick
12 posters

Go down

Again dont bash the guru for their intel.. Empty Again dont bash the guru for their intel..

Post by digosrick Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:10 am

Again dont bash the Gurus...
To the user that stated lets not confuse commenting on
the accurracy of intel with bashing....
Excuse me.,,when the doctor says you have cancer and you
ask what is the prognosis ....and you dont like the answer
based on the doctors intel is that commenting on the accurracy
of the intel or bashing????

The accurracy of the intel is only as good as the sender and
if those giving intel throught the system dont change the rules,
the events to their own interests and change the outcome that
affect us...Intel is dependent on many forces, people, governments
changing the rules, the variables and utlimately the outcome....
So accept and appreciate Okie for the integrity of his Intel..

Okie gives as accurrate intel has he can without imbellishing..
So again..accept the intel for what it is intel....

the accurracy of the intel cannot be measured and if you hold
the guru responsible and he is giving you direct from the horses
mouth intel from government congressmen, treasury and other
sources then dont bash the guru like okie.....
Get your own sources and leave this site..

Again...if you dont like the intel then don't come to these dinar sites
and dont read but dont bash the guru...

digosrick

Back to top Go down

Again dont bash the guru for their intel.. Empty Re: Again dont bash the guru for their intel..

Post by richking Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:33 am

There are no gurus or intel...just people getting together and sharing their thoughts,,,which is O K. No one is bashing when they ask a question about a prediction someone made earlier...stop calling that BASHING. If you were a Doctor and practiced medicine like the guru's practiced their info ...all your patients would be dead. The last few Mondays were going to be the R V and many banks have already cashed out some people in the world and donm't forget that banks in Iraq have posted $4.40 on the doors of the bank. When none of the predictions turn out to be correct we ARE NOT BASHING anyone....the banks in Iraq either are paying $4.40 UDS per dinar or not...TODAY IRAQ is selling dinar for $1168. per million dinar even though every day someone says banks are paying $4.40 USD per dinar in Iraq. I see the rate on the bank screen they say and one guru said he saw the receipt from a friend that cashed out 2 weeks ago, that guy was wrong and did not tell the truth as the rate is still the same. Now YOU will BASH me for daring to ask a question about past predictions...grow up and DO NOT BASH people with questions about all the wrong info. Why do people make up these stories is what I can not figure out

richking

Back to top Go down

Again dont bash the guru for their intel.. Empty Re: Again dont bash the guru for their intel..

Post by procomp1 Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:08 am

yes but you are missing the point all of the people on this sight are only giving you all the intel they get unless it is just so out there a 3 year old would know that it was b/s i for one listen to it filter threw it and decide if it holds water if it dont i blow it off and go on it is that simple but you have people that say they get there hopes up well that is b/s im sure they did not have that problem when they bought it they thought oh my gosh i can get this dinar and have all this money in 2 weeks but it dont work that way they need to look the word investment up peole that invest and who are investors know every time they purchase it can be a up and down ride heck look at the stock market this week they are adults and for okie if i had a dollar for everytime he told people in the forms and on chat im only the messenger i would have a pretty good stash going also the long hours they put in they give there heart and soul and i know for a fact okie only wants the best for us he is in this just like us no reason to make up stuff and lie i just heard a few days ago this thing was suppose to go 10 to 12 times and been stopped so if the new people would stop and backup one step i know they could quit bashing so please give the intel people some slack they are people just like us and put a lot more time in this and it is all for free think about this you can come and go as you please but the guys name on the heading is paying the bills and works for free so i dont know any one in there right mind would pay for a sight just to give people lies and mis info
anyway sorry this got so long but i wanted to share my opion i have been in this aprox 3 to 4 years im ready for someone to take this train home
thanks procomp1 hemademe

procomp1

Back to top Go down

Post by trebor1859 Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:10 am

I completely appreciate all that is shared for free. I was amazed at the number of people Friday night and Saturday were stating there were buying more . This was only done based on the intel that this was history and we were heading to the bank on Monday. I do not buy the statement "I am only the messenger" We are told to stay grounded and yet every weekend getted pumped up that this is over. At some point some accountability needs to be accepted. This is a general opinion and is not intended for any guru in particular. People ask questions concerning the accuracy of things being stated. It is not to be offensive, only to understand. Rate of $.40 in the window, government officials cashing out months ago, coins in the pockets without value. This past week we went through the debt ceiling holding this up, stock market holding this up, now G-7 holding this up. We were told by numerous gurus that a signature 2 weeks ago would put this in place immediately. Again, this is in no way meant to demean or argue with anyone. Just trying to understand if the above has been verified and confirmed. Thanks for bringing all the intel you do. I do appreciate it.

trebor1859

Back to top Go down

Post by katt Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:29 am

bash 
verb (used with object)
1. to strike with a crushing or smashing blow.
2. Chiefly British, Canadian .
to hurl harsh verbal abuse at.

Asking questions of what was shared days or weeks before can be innocent. However, it is the delivery and the emotion behind the questions that can be viewed as 'bashing'.

If you have nothing 'nice' to say, then don't say it at all. If what is shared here doesn't meet your expectations, then there are certainly other places that may be better suited to your tastes.

I am happy to show you other sites if you pm me with what you'd like to see. However, be advised, I don't know any psychics Smile I do Know Jesus though! Smile

katt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jtmaxwell Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:38 am

TRebor1859: you are spot on... I had said something about people buying more and was told to mind my own business... The whole reason that our country is in such bad shape is from everyone overextending themselves... I have read tHat a lot of people are struggling financially on this site. I wonder how many of them after buying more dinar because someone that they have put their fath in told the that things are wrapped up are going to miss a house or car payment this month?

Jtmaxwell

Back to top Go down

Again dont bash the guru for their intel.. Empty DRY HOLE

Post by Lost RV Patrol Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:26 am

How much does it cost to drill a dry hole???? With the way intel moves around we could be drilling for ever. Dont blame the messenger but it cost a lot to move the rig every week. I reckon its move rig time again sence its sunday or do i wait till monday to find where to move it to????/

Lost RV Patrol

Back to top Go down

Post by dream113060 Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:28 pm

For what it is worth!

This may be considered a "universal bash" but perhaps it would be better for those who are providing rates and dates to also include an asessment of their source's reliability. It would certainly be beneficial to all who are reading to asess the provided information if they knew how often these un-named sources have been correct and how often they have been wrong. This seems like a reasonable expectation and one that is almost always provided in the world of information gathering. These sources should be able to describe the potential ways in which their information could be derailed which would also be helpful. It does not bode well for the sources to provide obviously excited information on a weekly basis that is backed up with out-of-this world confidence levels and then follow up with entirely unforseen new problems that prevented predictions from being fulfilled. The info begins to sound more and more like gossip and less like something a reasonable person would hang their hat on.

I can absolutely understand that there is an ever-changing financial and political world and I can also absolutely understand how some may feel they are being repetitively jacked around by others who, on the surface, at the consumers level, appear to not really know what is going on in spite of profuse declarations to the opposite.

If the information is provided with assurances or even guarantees, the consumer has a reasonable expectation that the information is accurate, paid for or not, with the exception of sources like The National Inquirer or The Globe. I don't see how questioning the info provider concerning the accuracy of their information can possibly be construed to be "bashing". Just respond with an objective perspective on the accuracy.

Yes there are some out here who are obviously naysayers and trouble makers who place blame for their frustrations at the feet of the wrong individuals, but I think that many of those asking questions are really paying attention to what the respectable providers are saying, and they are thinking about the information provided, and recognize there are some holes in the data and only want the holes to be filled in.

If name calling is involved or blame is being assigned to specific individuals in a mean and degrading manner, then perhaps there is bashing going on. A simple public warning will suffice in most cases. But from what I read here it looks like anyone who asks an intelligent question about provided info gets the "bouncers", gets hauled out into the corridor and slammed around a bit before getting booted out of the building! This is the kind of response one would expect from a Las Vegas bouncer who thinks that something has been discovered that shouldn't have been. There is probably no reason to encourage the scofflaws by acting like a bully.

Most of us, I think, are able to weigh ALL of the info and comments provided and utilize that information in an appropriate manner. Lets not worry about what the naysayers are saying. Consider them a test of your faith in the Dinar, let them babble and move on with our lives. Over-reacting and condemning (as a confessed disciple of Christ even!) is productive to no one and only indicates that one is affraid of the question because he/she is not convinced the information in question was actually correct. This reaction does not ever instill confidence in any arena. If you want to be the bigger person then be like Christ... let it roll off your back and move on in your path of truth!

Happy Sabbath and Love to ALL!

dream113060

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:39 pm

digosrick wrote:Again dont bash the Gurus...
To the user that stated lets not confuse commenting on
the accurracy of intel with bashing....
Excuse me.,,when the doctor says you have cancer and you
ask what is the prognosis ....and you dont like the answer
based on the doctors intel is that commenting on the accurracy
of the intel or bashing????

The accurracy of the intel is only as good as the sender and
if those giving intel throught the system dont change the rules,
the events to their own interests and change the outcome that
affect us...Intel is dependent on many forces, people, governments
changing the rules, the variables and utlimately the outcome....
So accept and appreciate Okie for the integrity of his Intel..

Okie gives as accurrate intel has he can without imbellishing..
So again..accept the intel for what it is intel....

the accurracy of the intel cannot be measured and if you hold
the guru responsible and he is giving you direct from the horses
mouth intel from government congressmen, treasury and other
sources then dont bash the guru like okie.....
Get your own sources and leave this site..

Again...if you dont like the intel then don't come to these dinar sites
and dont read but dont bash the guru...

Are you referrimg to, "Well said, referring to basic courtesy, but let us not confuse legitimate analysis of the accuracy of intel with bashing..." at
http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t2286-respect-honor-integrity-godly-priniciples-appreciation-bridle-your-tongue#12728 ?

I will address this question, since I belive it was addressed to me. First of all, I will not jump to conclusions and assume I am being bashed because a point of view is being questioned. If ever I am guilty of a double standard, please let me know that I might be corrected.

" Excuse me.,,when the doctor says you have cancer and you ask what is the prognosis ....and you dont like the answer based on the doctors intel is that commenting on the accurracy of the intel or bashing????"

Excellent question. A physician's greatest charge is first do no harm. Let's use the term physician, because not all doctors are physicians, they might be psychologists or jet scientists. Physicians are licensed through respective medical boards.

Next, on diagnosing something that has a life altering outcome, physicians are very careful with their diagnostic tools and strategies. They will run additional tests to make sure that the initial data is correct before making a treatment plan and prognosis to share with patient.

Then the physician will make treatment recomendations for the patient, hopefully in harmony to that individual's needs. If the diagnosis was not correct, if it could be shown that the physician was not following the current standard of care and some harm occured as a dirrect result of a misdiagnosis, then that physician could be held liable for any harm.

First thing to think about is if you were mis diagnosed in the first place would you recommend that physician's practice to another? Would you continue to go to that physician in the future?

Let's talk about personal responsibility. If you received a diagnosis that had the severe ramifications, there are several things that a reasonable person would do. First of all, you would want to look over the results of the labs, images, cell cultures etc. The physician would provide these records if you wanted to go elsewhere for a second opinion. A responsible doctor would encourage you to go to another physician for another opinion, the patient chart would be provided. Most likely, you would not seek another opinnion from a physician in the same practice, you would go elsewhere so that you could get all the information possible so that you could make the best decisions for your life.

If the physician made serious errors, certainly you would loose confidence, perhaps you would go on a 'crusade' to warn others not to go to this physician. If you chose to do the later, beware, the system is set up to protect the establishment, you will have a tremendous burden of proof to satisfy in order that you're case would achieve any favourable ends. You might even be charged with libel or slander in a court of law. That is why your attorney will tell you to keep your mouth shut and not talk to media when engaged in a medical malpractice lawsuit.

If a physician told you that you have only two weeks to live and you sold all that you owned, went on the cruise of your life, only to find that the charts from the lab were mixed up and that there was not a thing wrong with you, who would be to blame? Did you do your own due dilligence? Is the lab or the physician or yourself to blame? Are there any grounds for a case on your behalf to recover your losses? Did you take the time to do your own research, get a second opinion from a qualified provider, have the labs redone, etc... Did you?

One of the indicators of maturity is accepting personal responsibility for one's own life and every decision that has brought the individual to where he or she is at.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewanderingjew Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:08 pm

Woo. I think I need a Jack & Coke after this thread. Good stuff Alchemist... I appreciate your perspective.

Thewanderingjew
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by dream113060 Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:14 pm

I believe the analogy was faulty from the get go. I don't think we needed that deep of an analysis though it did have some amusement value! Most people probably read it and thought: "I would always get a second opinion but that doesn't mean I think my Dr. is a quack!" And the point here would be to go get a second opinion without forming an opinion of your doctor's capabilities or professionalism.

dream113060

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:54 pm

dream113060 wrote:I believe the analogy was faulty from the get go. I don't think we needed that deep of an analysis though it did have some amusement value! Most people probably read it and thought: "I would always get a second opinion but that doesn't mean I think my Dr. is a quack!" And the point here would be to go get a second opinion without forming an opinion of your doctor's capabilities or professionalism.

Please disregard anything that you feel is not applicable. As with enjoying a cherry pie, the whole pie is not thrown away be cause it might have a pit or two in it. Just disregard the pit and continue enjoying the cherry pie. I thank you for your perspective. I was only responding to the analogy that Digosrick offered. Not at one time did I use the term "quack" or imply that any guru in particular was a quack. Ultimately, we are responsible for oue own decisions. If anybody were to take from what I offered, personal responsibility is the message I would prefer. Individuals will take what ever is offered and apply this, through their own filters, and from that derive the meaning best suited for their own personal needs at that time. I encourage everbody to think for themsevles and make the best possible choices for themselves.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dream113060 Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:43 pm

Alchemist, I completely agree with you and have typed many replies in support of personal responsibility and accountability. My thoughts when I read the original analogy were "Just because my doctor gives me information I don't like, I would still get a second opinion which would not be bashing my doctor at all"

dream113060

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:57 pm

If you want a second "opinion" on the dinar intel please feel free to get one. There are plenty of choices out there and if you find something good on another site then please feel free to come back here and share it with us. This site exists for the sharing of information for all of those concerned.

With regard to a second opinion, my question is this: If there are several "gurus" providing intel from different sources and they are all saying the same thing then whose fault is it if it does not pan out? Perhaps it is the Global organizations or a president of a country that is to blame. It isn't the guru's fault is it?

The single largest problem with the R/V is that it is inherently very complex and subject to last minute changes for a wide array of reasons and when you couple that with many investors, some mature and others childish beyond belief, who are not having their personal expectations met then someone is to blame and they naturally go right to their source with an accusatory tone...and that is where the "bashing" begins and common courtesy, wisdom and understanding end.

Some individuals handle it within the scope of the rules and others don't.

Just for the record there is one poster on this thread that was banned already for open disrespect and thought that they could fly in under the radar and try to tamper with the definition of bashing so as to provide an excuse for their prior lapse in judgement but rules are made to be followed and broken and when someone breaks the rules I am obligated to follow them...if you catch my drift.

Isn't that right, richking a.k.a. masmith?

Last edited by Gmansaid on Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyRoxy Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:31 pm

Thewanderingjew wrote:Woo. I think I need a Jack & Coke after this thread. Good stuff Alchemist... I appreciate your perspective.

LOL -- thanks for posting something in this thread short enough so I'd have time to read it!!! (argh!)
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:40 am

Gmansaid wrote:If you want a second "opinion" on the dinar intel please feel free to get one. There are plenty of choices out there and if you find something good on another site then please feel free to come back here and share it with us. This site exists for the sharing of information for all of those concerned.

With regard to a second opinion, my question is this: If there are several "gurus" providing intel from different sources and they are all saying the same thing then whose fault is it if it does not pan out? Perhaps it is the Global organizations or a president of a country that is to blame. It isn't the guru's fault is it?

The single largest problem with the R/V is that it is inherently very complex and subject to last minute changes for a wide array of reasons and when you couple that with many investors, some mature and others childish beyond belief, who are not having their personal expectations met then someone is to blame and they naturally go right to their source with an accusatory tone...and that is where the "bashing" begins and common courtesy, wisdom and understanding end.

Some individuals handle it within the scope of the rules and others don't.

Just for the record there is one poster on this thread that was banned already for open disrespect and thought that they could fly in under the radar and try to tamper with the definition of bashing so as to provide an excuse for their prior lapse in judgement but rules are made to be followed and broken and when someone breaks the rules I am obligated to follow them...if you catch my drift.

Isn't that right, richking a.k.a. masmith?

"If ou want a second "opinion" on the dinar intel please feel free to get one. There are plenty of choices out there and if you find something good on another site then please feel free to come back here and share it with us. This site exists for the sharing of information for all of those concerned."

I am so glad that we have a place where all things dinar can be discussed.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum