Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Concern for the future, and specifically the dinar I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Concern for the future, and specifically the dinar I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Concern for the future, and specifically the dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Concern for the future, and specifically the dinar I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Concern for the future, and specifically the dinar I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Concern for the future, and specifically the dinar I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Concern for the future, and specifically the dinar I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Concern for the future, and specifically the dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Concern for the future, and specifically the dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Concern for the future, and specifically the dinar I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Concern for the future, and specifically the dinar I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Concern for the future, and specifically the dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Concern for the future, and specifically the dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Concern for the future, and specifically the dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Concern for the future, and specifically the dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Concern for the future, and specifically the dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Concern for the future, and specifically the dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Concern for the future, and specifically the dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Concern for the future, and specifically the dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Concern for the future, and specifically the dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Concern for the future, and specifically the dinar

5 posters

Go down

Concern for the future, and specifically the dinar Empty Concern for the future, and specifically the dinar

Post by SEBtopdog Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:47 pm

Hello my friends. I took a break over Christmas, and am traveling today and tomorrow on business. I do hope each and every one of you had the most special Christmas holiday ever, surrounded by family, friends and amazing food!

I don't know how many of you remember the old Call Squad and Patriot. I have always believed him to be pretty grounded in his opinions. The following information was sent out in an e-mail this morning, and I wonder what comments any of you may have to this. I won't be able to listen to the call live, but I've included the numbers information in case anybody wants to get in on the call.

Tonight we are joining the ReValue.us Team for our last call of 2012 and
for a special announcement that Patriot will be making regarding his
decision to begin selling off his Dinar and moving on to other more
fruitful endeavors should there be no RV by January 2, 2013.

Patriot also is very concerned for all the fear of the future which is so
prevalent in the community and wants to share his reasons for his optimism
for 2013 and beyond in the hopes that more people will be able to bring
some balance back into their lives and reduce the stress they are feeling
because of their concerns for their future which in many cases has become
too dependant upon something they have no control over the RV.

Call Details:
Date: Wednesday December 26, 2012
Time: 9:00PM EST
(lines will open 20 minutes before the call)
Phone: 760.569.7676
Pin Code: 899947#

Concern for the future, and specifically the dinar Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Concern for the future, and specifically the dinar Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Concern for the future, and specifically the dinar Empty Re: Concern for the future, and specifically the dinar

Post by Terbo56 Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:19 pm

Yes, Seb, I remember them- It doesn't sound right that he wants to sell his dinar, though- That's just what the PTB want people to do, they figure if they abstain from letting the RV go 4 a while, people will get tired of waiting for it, and get rid of it- And, then again, maybe, just maybe he's privy to info that tells him, or has been privately mentioned to him that this won't happen- Maybe not for awhile, but it will happen- let's think positve- {something I'm not used to on this gig}-Blame me?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Concern for the future, and specifically the dinar Empty Re: Concern for the future, and specifically the dinar

Post by SEBtopdog Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:39 pm

Actually, Terbo, I was pretty interested in what you'd think about it. I know in the past you've voiced some strong concerns with this whole investment adventure. It's hard not to have doubts about where this thing is going. But I have to agree that it seems like some folks would like to get their hands on the dinar that others of us have been holding. I saw an article recently about an actual shortage of dinars in Iraq, so I'm thinking they'd like to get them out of investors' possession prior to any upcoming RV. There has been so much interesting news lately about purchases of airplanes, opening direct travel with several European cities, oil deals, and on and on. I don't believe we're going to be left holding an empty bag unless we do sell off our dinar. I will be interested to learn what Patriot has to say. I'll have to catch the replay, if possible, because I won't be around to hear it live. Thanks so much for responding, Terbo!

Concern for the future, and specifically the dinar Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Concern for the future, and specifically the dinar Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:52 pm

I do not know of these folks, but I too would have a concern.

If you wished to sell to me - obviously I would not give you market value, and neither do the traders. You buy higher from them than they buy from you.

Until Iraq declares that any of the currency we are holding will be worthless with a completely "new" currency (even they will allow time for people to trade in) I WILL NOT SELL BACK.

FB was a good incestment?? No - but many people though it would be. They will have to hold those stocks for a while to get any major gain - whats the difference?

It will happen - just not on OUR timeline. The bottom line - there is no such thing as a DINAR GURU - or for that matter "insider information".
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:15 pm

IQD4US- Indeed! Thankyou for that-It's all speculation 'til the $$$$ is in our hands- I have alot to do for alot of unfortunate people, so I'm in great hopes of this coming to naught quickly-I'll hold on awhile longer-I need to, not only for myself, but the others that are counting on me to get them to a higher 'plateau'!Concern for the future, and specifically the dinar 2834342768Concern for the future, and specifically the dinar 2805820865Concern for the future, and specifically the dinar 2805820865Concern for the future, and specifically the dinar 2805820865Concern for the future, and specifically the dinar 2805820865Concern for the future, and specifically the dinar 2805820865
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:59 pm

I have to agree with the above sentiments. I do think we will see a profit, in time, but we will see. No one should be over surprised at the fear we see in many. Does not the Bible tell us that the days were coming when men's hearts would fail them for fear? Are we seeing those last days prophesied? I don't know, maybe, but if you read the bible with the understanding that prophecy is cyclical, (and the Hebrew people of that time understood prophecy in that way, linear thinking is a Greek concept) you can see that we are in one such time.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Concern for the future, and specifically the dinar 2805820865  Concern for the future, and specifically the dinar 2805820865  Concern for the future, and specifically the dinar 2805820865  Concern for the future, and specifically the dinar 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:12 pm

Seb, you are very welcome- I just mentioned what I see coming down the road, and like I said, maybe there is something he is not telling us, but we'll have to see just what it is he's thinking, and why-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:34 pm

Interesting thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:01 pm

Kevind53 wrote:I have to agree with the above sentiments. I do think we will see a profit, in time, but we will see. No one should be over surprised at the fear we see in many. Does not the Bible tell us that the days were coming when men's hearts would fail them for fear? Are we seeing those last days prophesied? I don't know, maybe, but if you read the bible with the understanding that prophecy is cyclical, (and the Hebrew people of that time understood prophecy in that way, linear thinking is a Greek concept) you can see that we are in one such time.

Amen!!!!
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum