Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Thursday Hype Day

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Thursday Hype Day   Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:23 am

GOOD MORNING MY FRIENDS....Sorry I haven't been in much, I have been very busy! Gotta work, expanding my business, cause I gotta still work! Come on RV...please!!!!

Well it's Thursday, and as you can see the Hype has already started!!!! We can dream, but as they say, it's not real until the official spokesman, "Okie", comes in and announces it!

Well lets talk, have a few laughs, , and of course some coffee. I have missed you, tell me what's been goin' on????

I get the coffee..., and stir up some breakfast....

Makin' Plans...

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Hype Day   Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:07 am

I'm done with 'Okie'-I've had enough, and I'm NOT impressed with his imagination-
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Hype Day   Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:31 pm

Hello horizon and Terbo!

Expanding my business also...my "investments" haven't paved the way for retirement as I had hoped......YET.

My stragegy now....stop spending so much time, but most improtantly, energy and emotions on the so called "investment" and get back to work. It's entertainment only....and life continues....and we have courage to keep creating it great like we did before we had this "thing" that we thought would change everything. LOL, the joke's on us!

Keep up the courage to keep living and keep loving and keep sharing with each other. That's what's going on with me.

P.S. I agree with Ponee. I hope Abby ann and Fang hunt down and eat this creepy widget.......or maybe our new Senator doo doo can get rid of it....... :laugh:
Back to top Go down
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Hype Day   Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:39 pm

aim88 wrote:
Hello horizon and Terbo!

Expanding my business also...my "investments" haven't paved the way for retirement as I had hoped......YET.

My stragegy now....stop spending so much time, but most improtantly, energy and emotions on the so called "investment" and get back to work. It's entertainment only....and life continues....and we have courage to keep creating it great like we did before we had this "thing" that we thought would change everything. LOL, the joke's on us!

Keep up the courage to keep living and keep loving and keep sharing with each other. That's what's going on with me.

P.S. I agree with Ponee. I hope Abby ann and Fang hunt down and eat this creepy widget.......or maybe our new Senator doo doo can get rid of it.......
YUMMY YUMMY!!!!!!!!BOY OH BOY!!!!!WIDGETS!!!!!!AIM JUST REMENBER!!!!!!!!THAT CREEPY WIDGETS NEED TO GET EATEN TOO!!!!!!!!!!SURE HOPE IT DON'T GIVE ME THE PILES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Hype Day   Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:47 pm

G'morning, noon, Aim88!! This will come to fruition very shortly, I'm hoping- Remember, confucius say, 'If you keep your nose to grindstone, you will have very sharp wits!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Hype Day   Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:05 pm

@terbo56 wrote:
G'morning, noon, Aim88!! This will come to fruition very shortly, I'm hoping- Remember, confucius say, 'If you keep your nose to grindstone, you will have very sharp wits!!

Confucious also say, man must sit very long time with mouth open before Peking duck fly in.
:laugh: lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Hype Day   Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:08 pm

@abby ann wrote:
aim88 wrote:
Hello horizon and Terbo!

P.S. I agree with Ponee. I hope Abby ann and Fang hunt down and eat this creepy widget.......or maybe our new Senator doo doo can get rid of it.......
YUMMY YUMMY!!!!!!!!BOY OH BOY!!!!!WIDGETS!!!!!!AIM JUST REMENBER!!!!!!!!THAT CREEPY WIDGETS NEED TO GET EATEN TOO!!!!!!!!!!SURE HOPE IT DON'T GIVE ME THE PILES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

angelwing This is me praying you don't get the piles. flame ask the 8 :shootin the br

Back to top Go down
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Hype Day   Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:21 pm

Aim88- You just 'Quack' me up!!Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Hype Day   Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:25 pm

BOY OH BOY!!!!THANKS AIM!!!!!!!!!!A NO PILE DAY!!!!!!!!!WOW!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Hype Day   Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:29 pm

@terbo56 wrote:
I'M SO SORRY TERBO !!!!!!!THAT YOU GOT QUACKS!!!!!!!!!!!MAYBE IF YOU EAT MORE WIDGETS????????TRY THAT !!!! DO GET PILES SOME TIMES THOUGH!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Hype Day   Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:31 pm

@terbo56 wrote:

Yeah.....well.......I can see your quack. :shock: affraid shame say what? getout Wink meditate

Last edited by aim88 on Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Hype Day   Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:33 pm

:cheers:
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Hype Day   Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:41 pm

@abby ann wrote:
BOY OH BOY!!!!THANKS AIM!!!!!!!!!!A NO PILE DAY!!!!!!!!!WOW!!!!!!!!

That's right, AA, these are the only piles I want: cashingIn cashingIn cashingIn cashingIn cashingIn cashingIn cashingIn cashingIn cashingIn cashingIn cashingIn cashingIn cashingIn cashingIn cashingIn cashingIn cashingIn
Back to top Go down
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Hype Day   Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:58 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Hype Day   Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:06 pm

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Hype Day   Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:24 pm

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Hype Day   Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:39 pm

Sorry I missed breakfast with you all. May I just say I agree with those who find this widget creepy. He looks like if you get too close you could be eaten alive.

I like this group though.

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Hype Day   Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:57 pm

@SEBtopdog wrote:
Sorry I missed breakfast with you all. May I just say I agree with those who find this widget creepy. He looks like if you get too close you could be eaten alive.

I like this group though.

Hi SEBbie!! We're glad you made it. Hope you had a great day. We laughed our chariot off today! Some of us sarcastic a little, too. Maybe one day our cashingIn cashingIn cashingIn piles will show up.
Back to top Go down

Thursday Hype Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: THE FAMILY ROOM :: THE COFFEE SHOP-