Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Ohio Federal Court - Release of Dinar Trade Inc.  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Ohio Federal Court - Release of Dinar Trade Inc.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Ohio Federal Court - Release of Dinar Trade Inc.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Ohio Federal Court - Release of Dinar Trade Inc.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Ohio Federal Court - Release of Dinar Trade Inc.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Ohio Federal Court - Release of Dinar Trade Inc.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Ohio Federal Court - Release of Dinar Trade Inc.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Ohio Federal Court - Release of Dinar Trade Inc.  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Ohio Federal Court - Release of Dinar Trade Inc.  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Ohio Federal Court - Release of Dinar Trade Inc.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Ohio Federal Court - Release of Dinar Trade Inc.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Ohio Federal Court - Release of Dinar Trade Inc.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Ohio Federal Court - Release of Dinar Trade Inc.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Ohio Federal Court - Release of Dinar Trade Inc.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Ohio Federal Court - Release of Dinar Trade Inc.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Ohio Federal Court - Release of Dinar Trade Inc.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Ohio Federal Court - Release of Dinar Trade Inc.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Ohio Federal Court - Release of Dinar Trade Inc.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Ohio Federal Court - Release of Dinar Trade Inc.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Ohio Federal Court - Release of Dinar Trade Inc.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Ohio Federal Court - Release of Dinar Trade Inc.

+3
chevysteve
doodoo
ADMIN
7 posters

Go down

Ohio Federal Court - Release of Dinar Trade Inc.  Empty Ohio Federal Court - Release of Dinar Trade Inc.

Post by ADMIN Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:17 pm

Ohio Federal Court - Release of Dinar Trade Inc.

10/05/2012

I received the following statement and permission to post so that everyone that had bad thoughts or feelings over Dinar Trade being named in the case, would see that Dinar Trade was cleared of any wrong doing. - Miskebam/Elizabeth

"Now come Plaintiffs John R. Merritt and Arley G. Lee, by and through counsel, and pursuant to Ohio Rule of Civil Procedure 41(A) voluntarily dismisses all claims against Defendant Dinar Trade, Inc. without prejudice."

Respectfully submitted,
Thomas D. Pigott
Attorney for Plaintiffs

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Ohio Federal Court - Release of Dinar Trade Inc.  Empty Re: Ohio Federal Court - Release of Dinar Trade Inc.

Post by SEBtopdog Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:16 pm

That's good news, Miskebam. I haven't bought any of my dinar through Dinar Trade, but I know they have been a good friend to this site and others, so I am happy to know they've been exonerated.

Ohio Federal Court - Release of Dinar Trade Inc.  Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Ohio Federal Court - Release of Dinar Trade Inc.  Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Ohio Federal Court - Release of Dinar Trade Inc.  Empty Re: Ohio Federal Court - Release of Dinar Trade Inc.

Post by Terbo56 Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:55 pm

Great news! I feel alot better about the investment-Very Happy Ohio Federal Court - Release of Dinar Trade Inc.  1150991001 :cheers:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:14 pm

cashingIn cashingIn cashingIn

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:59 pm

I had faith all along - Dinar Trade was hones in their dealing with me and I bought x amount of dinar from them. In fact, I bought numerous times from them. In fact I may buy some more from them - hard to predict what I will do BUT I plan to continue NOT to worry considering my dealings with Dinar Trade.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:39 pm

I agree....... Dinar Trade has stuck it in the arse of their clients with the utmost integrity and within the limits of every law that is applicable. So, like everybody here, I at least feel better knowing that I got F***ed with the utmost of integrity that the law would allow. Well...........there for a while, I was a little concerned that we all got lied to and F***ed by a bunch of crooks!!!

Whew!! Thank goodness this article came out!! I feel way better now, don't y'all??? I mean, talk about a close call!! We could have been really F***ed by some hardened criminals there....... Whoa, Nellie....... Praise The Lord!! Ali never served time in a prison, put your hands on your computer and praise Jasus.......... I say prrrrrraise jaaaaaassus!!

Here's what I heard someone say. " other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play"???
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:55 pm

ChevySteve: I understand your frustration, but don't you think your post was just a wee bit over the top? We can complain, poke fun, etc., but Miskebam entrusted us to keep the "malice" to a minimum. When you're skewering folks with your rapier wit you are very funny as well as effective. Please bring us more of that side of yourself, won't you?

Thanks! Ohio Federal Court - Release of Dinar Trade Inc.  3151798102

Ohio Federal Court - Release of Dinar Trade Inc.  Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:12 pm

Thanks for the "graceful" post Sebbie. I apologize, I was definitely a little over the top. I've had a few frustrating days in a row and all the carp spewed out.

On the upside, I did feel better when it was over! Then I had a few frosty brewski's and I really felt better. At least until this morning.

Anyway, thanks for listening........ I wish this RV ride would come to and end..... SOON!!
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:39 pm

Chevy, we all have those days, hang in there.

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:28 pm

MISKE.....How you doing? You are looking exquisitely scrumptious today. It's been such a long time since we have felt your presence here. Thanks for clearing up the news about DT.
Ohio Federal Court - Release of Dinar Trade Inc.  424776184

And as for you chevy.....hang in there man....the end may be in sight....besides some of us here speak asterisks fluently and know what you really said!

Ohio Federal Court - Release of Dinar Trade Inc.  1261280965 lol! lol! Ohio Federal Court - Release of Dinar Trade Inc.  1261280965

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:31 pm

One thing to remember Chevy, YOU did not say anything we haven't thought one time or another ( mostly all the time ). Relax, we can't do anything anyway so why fight it? It happens when it does - if it don't - not much we can do about that either. Smile - makes people wonder what you are up to!!! Ohio Federal Court - Release of Dinar Trade Inc.  1150991001 Ohio Federal Court - Release of Dinar Trade Inc.  949729897sooner or later: Ohio Federal Court - Release of Dinar Trade Inc.  424776184
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:43 pm

ask the 8 I see an rv and a date... ask the 8

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:58 am

Thanks for all your support:) I'm feeling much better today, Saturday evening was just a partial meltdown after a long frusterating week.......So I did what some others may do from time to time, I had a few cold ones to ease the tension.

Problem was, I think I had a few too many and ended up drunker that 2 Ted Kennedy's :drunken: :drunken:

I can really, really handle whatever happens to our Dinar, what I can't stand as well as absolutely despise is a liar!!! Most of these guru's are just plain and simply no good, pathetic liars and I despise them!! I promise you this, Rv or no RV, if I ever happen across one of them, I'll give them an arse whippin they'll never forget!!!

Nuff said!!!
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:03 am

By the way, anybody heard from BIGDADDYTIM lately??

I like that dude.......... Maybe he's just on a break??
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:06 am

He got fed up with all the shite I think, and went somewhere else, haven't heard from him 4 a long time-:shock:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:12 am

He was on Okie a month ago - asking intelligent questions and getting the sameo.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:18 pm

aksafeone wrote:He was on Okie a month ago - asking intelligent questions and getting the sameo.

Did he get tossed off the site, askafeone? I was on there once when that very thing happened to him.

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:19 pm

Hi ChevySteve: Thanks for your recent postings. I'm glad your headache has worn off. Ohio Federal Court - Release of Dinar Trade Inc.  949729897

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:23 pm

Brown bottle, or aluminum can flu, would be my guess!Ohio Federal Court - Release of Dinar Trade Inc.  4115835343 Laughing Ohio Federal Court - Release of Dinar Trade Inc.  2032510400 Ohio Federal Court - Release of Dinar Trade Inc.  3973136183 Ohio Federal Court - Release of Dinar Trade Inc.  3973136183
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:37 pm

chevysteve wrote:By the way, anybody heard from BIGDADDYTIM lately??

I like that dude.......... Maybe he's just on a break??

He hasn't been on since Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:12 am ... dunno where he has been.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Ohio Federal Court - Release of Dinar Trade Inc.  2805820865  Ohio Federal Court - Release of Dinar Trade Inc.  2805820865  Ohio Federal Court - Release of Dinar Trade Inc.  2805820865  Ohio Federal Court - Release of Dinar Trade Inc.  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:43 pm

Ohio Federal Court - Release of Dinar Trade Inc.  3973136183 It only hurt when he laughed!!!! :drunken: Ohio Federal Court - Release of Dinar Trade Inc.  3973136183
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum