Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Hope and Encouragement

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Hope and Encouragement   Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:45 am

Good and happy Friday, all our friends here at DDD!!!

You know, so much of what we read on Dinar Recaps is hokum and (tip of the hat to aksafeone) balderdash and poppycock. The following message from Deb Tarheel Girl touched me, and I wanted to share her words of encouragement here for you, too.

Hope and Encouragement from DebTarHeelgirl Friday AM

08/31/2012

LET YOUR FAITH BUDDY, DEBTARHEELGIRL, ENCOURAGE YOU TODAY = Yes another Friday you say? Today I choose to say, My glass is half full - Why? the "ladies" in charge are still here for a reason - powerful leaders are still here trying to put this through - keep the faith - the news and updates are still positive - we are hopeful and ready for the day and I expect to get our phone call any time stating its time to hit the bank... till then.....

HABAKKUK 2:3 "For the vision is yet for the appointed time; It hastens toward the goal and it will not fail. Though it tarries, wait for it; For it will certainly come, it will not delay. Remember God's ways are not our ways, His plans are not our plans, we can't box this in to say its to come on our time tables we set BY WHAT WE HEAR AND THINK WE OR THEY KNOW - HIS PERFECT PLAN WILL MANIFEST. Remind yourself this is GOD'S WEALTH TRANSFER not anyone else's property. Yes sometimes the battle comes but that's living proof that this is a GOD THING - and who wins every time in battle ? = THOSE THAT WAIT UPON THE LORD - VICTORY IN JESUS OUR SAVIOR FOREVER - AMEN? Jesus came not only to save our souls but to give us LIFE MORE ABUNDANTLY - so hold on tangible abundance is about to come into our hands.

I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE FEELING AS I FEEL IT TOO - DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND IF WE HAVE TO GO THROUGH YET ANOTHER WEEKEND LETS DO IT WITH JOY- GET SOME REST - BACK AWAY FROM THE PC AND THE NEWS, I PROMISE TO KEEP WATCH FOR YOU AS I WILL GET A CALL - WE HAVE THOSE IN PLACE ASSISTING IN THIS ENDEAVOR THAT HUMBLY I AM ASSOCIATED WITH THAT WILL NOT LET ME MISS OUT ON THE VERY NEWS WE DESIRE AS IT TAKES PLACE –

SO PLEASE LET ME STAND WATCH FOR YOU AND YOU GET SOME REST THIS LABOR DAY WEEKEND OK? I WILL NOT LET YOU DOWN... KEEP THE FAITH, KEEP YOUR JOY, KEEP PRAISING HIM AS WE WERE ASKED, AND LETS TURN OUR SORROWS AND MOURNING INTO JOY AS WE KNOW THIS BATTLE IS WON AND VICTORY CELEBRATIONS ARE BEING PREPARED HALLELUJAH!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hope and Encouragement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: THE FAMILY ROOM :: THE COFFEE SHOP-