Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

ISSAC UPDATE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: ISSAC UPDATE   Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:53 am

[i]Hello my friends! I am still hear....haven't blown away just a little tired of the rain. The wind is still blowing but not real bad a little gust every now and then. The rain keeps on from lite to heavy nonstop! No electricity since yesterday right after noon. Everything is good over here trees are down on power lines and roads but I haven't seen any real major damage.
Thank goodness for this phone I can check in with y'all.
Have y'all heard from Chevy, there is a lot of flooding out his way closer to the coast. I heard a few tornados out That way also.
Well ill check in later. ....Love y'all! 👍
Somebody call me If we RV!!!!!!

Makin' Plans...

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: ISSAC UPDATE   Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:01 am

Horizon-Are you people OK out where you are? Hope you didn't get it too bad out there-Everything OK? -Haven't heard from the 'Chevster' as of yet- They got it pretty bad, from what I saw on tv- With any luck we will hear from him soon-Take care,and be careful-Smile :cheers:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: ISSAC UPDATE   Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:36 am

ChevySteve is live and on the air!! face to face face to face

I may be wet, battered and tired out but, other than that in pretty good shape.

A lot of flooding down here and tornado's.....WOW, did we have some tornado's!!

Very minor damage at my house and business also.. I was blessed and I thank all of my brothers and sisters here at Dinar Daily as well as Changesxchange for your thoughts and prayers.

Horizon, hope all is well with you. Hope your power comes back on soon and you escape damage.

Although this storm was only a Cat 1, it was a big storm and it moved at a snails pace so it just sat there and churned and churned and churned, I thought it would never end!!

I was very fortunate but, there are thousands of people down here on the coast who were not so lucky. Many houses are totally under water as well as business's and other structures, it's a mess.

Again, I am fine and I thank you all for your prayers. Now lets all please pray for those who were less fortunate than I and may God give them the strenght to trudge ahead in thier long struggle that lays ahead.

God Bless You All,
ChevySteve
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: ISSAC UPDATE   Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:42 am

AMEN! Everyone has my prayers and blessings, and my heart goes out to those that were not as lucky as others- As long as every one didn't get hurt,that is the main thing-Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: ISSAC UPDATE   Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:17 pm

Glad all are OK ... that is plain old awesome, but then we serve an awesome God don't we!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: ISSAC UPDATE   Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:30 pm

Indeed we do,Kevind53-Indeed we do!Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: ISSAC UPDATE   Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:10 pm

Amen.

So grateful ya'll are alright Chevy and horizon. Thank you for letting us know how things are going and how you are. I'm merging my prayers with everyone for safe harbor for all who affected by this storm.

Keep us posted if you need a helicopter or pirogue. I'm almost positive we could manifest those for you if we had to.
Back to top Go down
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: ISSAC UPDATE   Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:15 pm

On the same page with everyone here -- So thankful our DDD friends seem to be all OK and turning now to praying for all who have been affected in any way by this massive storm. C'mon RV so we can help our our fellow Americans in a tangible way to go along with our prayers!

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

ISSAC UPDATE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: THE FAMILY ROOM :: THE COFFEE SHOP-