Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Branch Managers of the big National Banks don't have a clue! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Branch Managers of the big National Banks don't have a clue! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Branch Managers of the big National Banks don't have a clue! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Branch Managers of the big National Banks don't have a clue! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Branch Managers of the big National Banks don't have a clue! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Branch Managers of the big National Banks don't have a clue! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Branch Managers of the big National Banks don't have a clue! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Branch Managers of the big National Banks don't have a clue! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Branch Managers of the big National Banks don't have a clue! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Branch Managers of the big National Banks don't have a clue! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Branch Managers of the big National Banks don't have a clue! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Branch Managers of the big National Banks don't have a clue! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Branch Managers of the big National Banks don't have a clue! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Branch Managers of the big National Banks don't have a clue! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Branch Managers of the big National Banks don't have a clue! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Branch Managers of the big National Banks don't have a clue! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Branch Managers of the big National Banks don't have a clue! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Branch Managers of the big National Banks don't have a clue! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Branch Managers of the big National Banks don't have a clue! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Branch Managers of the big National Banks don't have a clue! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Branch Managers of the big National Banks don't have a clue!

5 posters

Go down

Branch Managers of the big National Banks don't have a clue! Empty Branch Managers of the big National Banks don't have a clue!

Post by AZhombre Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:12 pm

After the great news on Okie’s Chat (fantastic site by the way) this afternoon (Fri 5 Aug), I decided to head to my local Wells Fargo branch before they closed. Several people on the chat asked me to post my experience in the forum. Hopefully this is the right place.

I’m convinced not even Branch Managers of the big national major banks know what the heck is going on! I asked to speak with the manager. I simply said something like: “let me ask you something straight up!” “Do you know ANYTHING about the Iraqi Dinar and the RV”? He said “yes I do, and we’re not doing anything about it”. “Wells Fargo denied the Iraqi Dinar”. I asked him if that was just this branch’s policy and should I go to the main office in Phoenix. He said no Wells Fargo banks in AZ were getting involved with the Iraqi Dinar, and suggested I check with one of the other four big banks. He also said I was about the 4th customer who has asked about Dinars during the past month. He suggested I check with Chase, gave me his card, and wished me luck. He also said he thought it sounded like a great investment. I forget to ask him if he had any.

I left the bank at 17:53 hrs (5:53 pm AZ time) trying to remember where I had seen a Chase branch bank. Then I remembered the Bank of American Branch I used to bank with a block away and headed for it, arriving at 17:55. A couple of people were deep into conversation, so I bypassed the line and went up to the next available teller and asked to speak with the branch manager. He quickly hurried over to the other side of the bank and began talking with her. I hurried over and met her walking my way, and said, “I know it’s quitting time and I can see your family is waiting for you (her husband was holding her infant), so I’ll get right to the point. Do you know anything about the Iraqi Dinar. She said she did and even had a customer who had a lot of his money invested in Dinars. She said he’s constantly sending her emails and she said they were the wildest rumors you could imagine. I told her I bought Dinars a couple of years ago as a long term investment, put them in my safety box, and forgot about them. Just recently a friend told me about all the activity taking place. She was adamant that it was nothing but rumors and a hoax! “So your Bank of America branch won’t take Iraqi Dinars?” “Absolutely not, and that goes for all Bank of America branches in Arizona!” She then went on to say “maybe after the election things will change”. She was very polite but very firm and believed it was a very foolish investment propped up by nothing but rumors.

Guess I'll now visit Chase/Wachovia on Monday and see if they know anything!
AZhombre
AZhombre

Back to top Go down

Branch Managers of the big National Banks don't have a clue! Empty Forex

Post by hawkman745 Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:07 pm

Once the iqd hits forex they all will remember what a great investment it is !

hawkman745

Back to top Go down

Branch Managers of the big National Banks don't have a clue! Empty Re: Branch Managers of the big National Banks don't have a clue!

Post by trpschick Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:14 pm

Wachovia is now Wells Fargo....so the only one you have left is Chase right? Did you also try Suntrust? I forgot which one you said you went to

trpschick

Back to top Go down

Branch Managers of the big National Banks don't have a clue! Empty Re: Branch Managers of the big National Banks don't have a clue!

Post by cammielucky Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:20 pm

Wasn't there something about this in Studley's CC? I thought I remember one of them saying that banks will not even give you the time of day on this...but once it RV's, they are breaking out the red carpet, bells, whistles, etc. My advice would be to remember who has treated you the best before this happens, whether when inquiring about the dinar to them, or just everyday loans/transactions, etc. I've already weeded out some banks and branches.

cammielucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Jogjk Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:47 pm

I guess Texas banks are a little more with it. I just opened and account in a Bank in Walmart. They have several branches all over Texas. I purchased some VND from them at a lesser rate than on the net. The teller was vested in the IQD. She asked me to keep her posted and I said for her to do the same. WF here is also aware of it. We have trust account there and they want our biz. FYI

Jogjk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum