Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Guess Who's Coming To Dinar?? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Guess Who's Coming To Dinar?? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Guess Who's Coming To Dinar?? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Guess Who's Coming To Dinar?? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Guess Who's Coming To Dinar?? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Guess Who's Coming To Dinar?? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Guess Who's Coming To Dinar?? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Guess Who's Coming To Dinar?? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Guess Who's Coming To Dinar?? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Guess Who's Coming To Dinar?? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Guess Who's Coming To Dinar?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Guess Who's Coming To Dinar?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Guess Who's Coming To Dinar?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Guess Who's Coming To Dinar?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Guess Who's Coming To Dinar?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Guess Who's Coming To Dinar?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Guess Who's Coming To Dinar?? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Guess Who's Coming To Dinar?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Guess Who's Coming To Dinar?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Guess Who's Coming To Dinar?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Guess Who's Coming To Dinar??

+2
rick152
chevysteve
6 posters

Go down

Guess Who's Coming To Dinar?? Empty Guess Who's Coming To Dinar??

Post by chevysteve Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:09 pm

Very interesting read.... You have to have an Amazon account (and password) to get in the book...

It's quite lenghty and detailed but, in just a few words and amongst a bunch of other interesting stuff it says this...

(by the way, I am only touching directly on the "Dinar stuff" as I assume that's what you want to know about).

It basically says, the Federal Government (US) and the Obama administration has direct control of any RV of the Iraqi Dinar. He also says the the FED may be the only ones who can reap any gain on the RV (if any) and that the little investor like you and I may be screwed. He did say that he didn't know how this could happen and if it did, God help them at election time.

He also said that China may be the hold-up.... The author suggests that if the Dinar did RV, the US Government could basically pay China off (btw, our interest payments to China are monsterous) and that source of revenue loss to China would be ASTRONOMICAL and would implode China's economy.

He also stated that if Obama does pull this off and allow the RV to happen for everybody, US unemployment would drop to 5% or under, Trillions will flow to the US economy and we (as well as other country's) will prosper like never before!!

And guess what........Another by-product of this "Democratic" saving of our world would make it very difficult for any Republican to hold the office of PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES ever again!!

Here is the link to Amazon and specifically to the book "ALIENATED NATION, THE NEW QUEST FOR LIBERTY" The Author id Brooks A. Agnew. If you log in and go to the Table of Contents and to the section "Guess Who's Coming To Dinar" which starts at page 134, there is some very interesting reading there..

I just posted some of the highlights for those who do not have an Amazon account.. Feel free to expound on this for those who have access to the book.

http://www.amazon.com/Alienated-Nati...der_1475200153

chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Guess Who's Coming To Dinar?? Empty Re: Guess Who's Coming To Dinar??

Post by rick152 Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:17 pm

Thanks Chevy, The name of the book is Allienated Nation? And the authors name is? Oh yea the link is not working Thanks again

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:18 pm

So, what's the good news' Chevy? We gonna RV or what?Mad affraid
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:07 pm

rick152 wrote:Thanks Chevy, The name of the book is Allienated Nation? And the authors name is? Oh yea the link is not working Thanks again

Author is Brooks A. Agnew... Sorry about the link not working but, if you go to amazon.com I believe you can search for the title and if you have an account, you can sift thru the pages I mentioned..
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:11 pm

terbo56 wrote:So, what's the good news' Chevy? We gonna RV or what?Mad affraid

Terbo, according to this guy, it's gonna RV, at least at the Federal level and this will supposedly save ours and many other economies..

Who knows what to believe anymore. I have not read the entire book as of yet, got a busy travel schedule this month so I haven't had time. Hopefully it RV's soon and I can throw the book away:)
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:30 pm

Terbo, according to this guy, it's gonna RV, at least at the Federal level and this will supposedly save ours and many other economies..

That would be part of that "global reset" some like to disagree with

But I do think that anarchy could be a result in excluding the amount "little peeps" like us and the trouble we could still bring...we shall see

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:34 pm

Your right Rick, I'm not saying it will RV but, if by some grace of God it does and the FED excludes the little guy's, there will be heck to pay...

AND I WILL BE ONE OF EM!!!!!
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:39 pm

agreed 100%

Besides they very well know and I am sure have planned for the like 80 + % that will squander everything before 5 years pass. So why not allow that final near 20 % make a mark on this planet too!

so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:54 pm

Well you have to have an Amazon Prime account which I am not paying for, nor will I pay 8 bucks for the book. Just from your comments Steve, it sounds pretty sketchy.

Personally, I would not place any stock in it .... Yea, I'm one of those who do not buy the global reset, Chinese angle, or Prosperity Packages. IMO just a lot of hooey, well written hooey, but still hooey none the less.

http://www.amazon.com/Alienated-Nation-Quest-Liberty-ebook/dp/B007UWO8FE/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1342122569&sr=8-2&keywords=Alienated+Nation

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Guess Who's Coming To Dinar?? 2805820865  Guess Who's Coming To Dinar?? 2805820865  Guess Who's Coming To Dinar?? 2805820865  Guess Who's Coming To Dinar?? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by djc65 Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:22 pm

The hoaxmeister of Arc of a Million Years, Brooks A. Agnew, has the following bio on his web site:

"Brooks A. Agnew, PhD grew up in Pasadena, California around JPL [the Jet Propulsion Laboratory] and Cal Tech. He entered the Air Force in 1973, where he graduated top in his class in electronics engineering. As a physicist, he is the most accomplished pioneers (sic) of ground probing radar technology in the world. This technology is currently utilized in the Mars Express program.

An author of thousands of technical papers, booklets, or video documentaries Dr. Agnew has joined with veteran archaeologist EJ Clark to produce the most comprehensive book ever written on Intelligent Design and the creation of the Earth. Thousands of readers call it the greatest story on the universe. Their self-published non-fiction work became a national best seller in less than 60 days. His philosophy is, "Everything we do will eventually affect the universe. Do it on purpose."

Wow! What a smart guy. Yet when I do an internet search for my dad, who is a real PhD in plant physiology, I get dozens of entries despite the fact that he has been retired for ten years. When I search for Brooks A. Agnew (or variations) I only get the one entry; his book Arc of a Million years. Kind of strange for a guy who invented a cool radar technology and published "thousands" of scientific papers, etc. But the fact that he is lying about his bio should come as no surprise. Why else would someone mention they were raised "near" the Jet Propulsion Laboratory? His credentials are as bogus as his book and his book is only for the gullible.

djc65

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:29 pm

Kevin, i dont buy any of that foolishness either.

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:53 pm

Kev, I didn't know you had to have a "prime account" to view this book.. I guess I must be one via my "Nook Book" or whatever it is I have.

Anyway, The Dinar is only a tidbit of what his book is about. It's worth the 8 bucks in my opinion. It's not as though he is or is trying to be a guru.

He may certainly be wrong but the difference is he has alot of things he talks about that are very intelligent, unlike the guru's we all know and love:)
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:33 pm

He is a very intelligent man, I could tell that from the excerpt I could read. Unfortunately, he is also a crack pot. In addition to being a conspiracy theorist, he believes in a hollow earth; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNEZ5iUccow Sorry but from everything I have read so far, this guy is a total whack job. The more I look, the less inclined I am to listen to anything he has to say.

Last edited by Kevind53 on Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:47 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Guess Who's Coming To Dinar?? 2805820865  Guess Who's Coming To Dinar?? 2805820865  Guess Who's Coming To Dinar?? 2805820865  Guess Who's Coming To Dinar?? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:46 pm

scratch scratch :study:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:53 pm

Guess Who's Coming To Dinar?? File.php?40,file=8270,filename=celebrity-pictures-tim-curry-common-sense

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:09 pm

scratch scratch scratch scratch
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:11 pm

He listens to the clown ...

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:56 pm

KevinD53 wrote:
Number one best seller on who's list? Amazon ranking: 82,592 Barnes and Noble: 164,099 No mention at all on the gold standard of lists, NY Times. Just sayin ...

Didn't say this particular book was on the best seller list Kev.

Here's a tiny, tiny little tidbit on the man:

Visit Amazon's B. Alexander Agnew Page
Biography
Brooks Agnew is a patented commercial scientist and engineer. An honor graduate of Tennessee Technological University in Chemistry, he has authored thousands of technical papers, manuals, and articles. He is a five-time Amazon best selling author, internationally renowned public speaker, and is currently the president of Vision Motor Cars, Inc. designing and manufacturing electric vehicles.

This guy is no idiot but he is somewhat of a whackjob and some of his theories are way, way out there.

All I was attempting to do was show a small (and I mean small) portion of a book whereby the Dinar was mentioned by someone with some sort of credentials behind him.

If I would have brought something over from Dinar RECRAPS or some other lame site where one of the usual village idiots posted something it would have been greeted with "ooooooh, I have heard this guy is a straight shooter" or "Yea, Go RV" or my brothers uncles cousin lives down the street from this guy and I have heard he has connections, "let's do the happy dance"... Whatever. but, bring something here whereby the author has a resume that puts MOST people to shame and they wanna play pingpong with it's credability and dissect it like it's a frog in biology class.

Here's what I will do from now on just to make it easy......

If I hear some totally off the wall BS, I will bring it here first. If I happen upon something that may be of interest by someone other than the good ole boy club of which is mostly comprised of pumpers and people who love being fed a bunch of BS, I won't bring it hear at all.

Keeps it simple..... Now click your heels together 3 times and repeat after me, "there's no place like home" "there's no place like home", "there's no place like home"..........

chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:59 pm

Chill out Steve. Had you brought it over from Recraps my reaction (and others) would have been the same. I read his resume' and I read some of what he has published ... I even managed to sit through about 5 minutes of one of his videos. I acknowledge that the man is intelligent, in fact I have more than once, however based on the excerpts of his books, I would say he is mostly wackjob, or close enough that I will not waste my money on his book. Yes he has an impressive resume' but so do a lot of people who I would not give a rats XXX about their opinion.

If I would have brought something over from Dinar RECRAPS or some other
lame site where one of the usual village idiots posted something it
would have been greeted with "ooooooh, I have heard this guy is a
straight shooter" or "Yea, Go RV" or my brothers uncles cousin lives
down the street from this guy and I have heard he has connections,
"let's do the happy dance"... Whatever. but, bring something here
whereby the author has a resume that puts MOST people to shame and they
wanna play pingpong with it's credability and dissect it like it's a
frog in biology class.

Really? You know us, and you know better, at least you should.

BTW, I may be a country hick from New England, but I didn't fall off the turnip cart yesterday. After family and God, my two passions are history and science, specifically physics. I actually read books on quantum physics for fun. I don't pretend to understand it all, but enough to "get it" so I am reading his stuff with some understanding.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:05 pm

Laughing Guess Who's Coming To Dinar?? 3973136183 Guess Who's Coming To Dinar?? 3973136183 Guess Who's Coming To Dinar?? 3614774015
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:08 am

All I can say on this is I enjoy TRUE information - and disagreements of thought that bring out the truth - like what Kevind53 and I have been battling over interpretation of information. Because of his thoughts and statements - rather that being upset at his disagreement with my opinion of the interpretation - I DO MORE RESEARCH....currently I am downloading and printing EVERY UNSC resolution and SC/memo concerning Iraq - I am up to 231 pages - not including the SIGIR report. I am going to all "references" at the bottom of pages, and printing them as well. when I am done - I will start from the back - and go to the origional to highlight it as OVER AN DONE. When I am done - I will either owe an apology for pushing so hard - or be able to share FACTUALLY what I have found with him for his review,

Unfortunately I am starting to feel that for some reason someone (NOT Kevind53) feels that without an Okie or other guru on this site, that they need to step up and try to be the NEW ROO - and I detest the constant attempt to "confuse the masses with opinion based information" and try to turn this into a personal blog because they "can" or have the "access" to do so. I understand this is the coffee shop.. so there's my "share" for today.

Oh an Kevind53 - my eyes are crossing from all reading, and my neck sore from looking down - but by gosh - one way or another we will have our facts straight.... I really am listening Smile Twisted Evil
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:34 am

IQD4US, I appreciate you on this board Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:43 am

I wish I had the time to really do that. All I can do is browse through all the articles and try to grab the pertinent stuff. Fortunately I am a pretty good speed reader, and have a good memory.
Guess Who's Coming To Dinar?? 1261280965 Guess Who's Coming To Dinar?? 949729897

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:19 am

Kev... (and all for that matter)..... Hey, I had a sheite day yesterday and got pi$$y and for that I apologize... You are right, the guy is a nutjob but very intelligent. Ya know, he is one of those that you classify as being so smart he's stupid!!

The whole article I picked up in another forum by a guy whom I trust (somewhat) and I had read about the Author over the years so when I saw it and correlated it to an author that I vaguely know, I got excited... I don't know about y'all but, other than these forums, I never hear anything about the Dinar so like I said, I got a little excited when I read the excerpt in the book.

Anyway, I apologize to you Kev and anybody else who read my tirade.... Just stressed out yesterday and truth be known.........I WOULD REALLY LIKE FOR THIS TO BE OVER, ONE WAY OR THE OTHER!!!

Have a great day all!!
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:21 am

Even if we NEVER have an RV, I just want this process over to see where the dust settles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:55 pm

chevysteve wrote:Kev... (and all for that matter)..... Hey, I had a sheite day yesterday and got pi$$y and for that I apologize... You are right, the guy is a nutjob but very intelligent. Ya know, he is one of those that you classify as being so smart he's stupid!!

The whole article I picked up in another forum by a guy whom I trust (somewhat) and I had read about the Author over the years so when I saw it and correlated it to an author that I vaguely know, I got excited... I don't know about y'all but, other than these forums, I never hear anything about the Dinar so like I said, I got a little excited when I read the excerpt in the book.

Anyway, I apologize to you Kev and anybody else who read my tirade.... Just stressed out yesterday and truth be known.........I WOULD REALLY LIKE FOR THIS TO BE OVER, ONE WAY OR THE OTHER!!!

Have a great day all!!

So would we all my friend, so would we all... in the meantime, I'm just trying to keep myself and everyone else on an even keel ... and sort the wheat form the chaff the best I can.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:11 pm

I prefer reality over bull! As do we all...

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum