Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Expert: dinar need to stabilize even be desirable abroad I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Expert: dinar need to stabilize even be desirable abroad I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Expert: dinar need to stabilize even be desirable abroad I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Expert: dinar need to stabilize even be desirable abroad I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Expert: dinar need to stabilize even be desirable abroad I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Expert: dinar need to stabilize even be desirable abroad I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Expert: dinar need to stabilize even be desirable abroad I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Expert: dinar need to stabilize even be desirable abroad I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Expert: dinar need to stabilize even be desirable abroad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Expert: dinar need to stabilize even be desirable abroad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Expert: dinar need to stabilize even be desirable abroad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Expert: dinar need to stabilize even be desirable abroad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Expert: dinar need to stabilize even be desirable abroad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Expert: dinar need to stabilize even be desirable abroad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Expert: dinar need to stabilize even be desirable abroad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Expert: dinar need to stabilize even be desirable abroad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Expert: dinar need to stabilize even be desirable abroad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Expert: dinar need to stabilize even be desirable abroad I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Expert: dinar need to stabilize even be desirable abroad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Expert: dinar need to stabilize even be desirable abroad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Expert: dinar need to stabilize even be desirable abroad

Go down

Expert: dinar need to stabilize even be desirable abroad Empty Expert: dinar need to stabilize even be desirable abroad

Post by rick152 Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:35 pm

Date posted 05/07/2012 10:23 AM

Babnioz-agencies: financial desperation Nafe returned expert Abbou, because of the unwillingness of world powers to deal with the Iraqi dinar exchange rate fluctuations to front of hard currency and the absence of political and economic stability in the country. said during a news briefing Abbou was made for (Agency news): monetary policy by the Central Bank responsible for global and regional States rejected the deal in Iraqi dinars, as they do not allow exit of large amounts of local currency abroad and restricting passengers to take limited amounts of dinars when travelling.
He added that the Central Bank feared entry counterfeit currency when you allow the entry and exit of the Iraqi currency, but allowed out of the country would force countries in dealing and become internationally acceptable and has real value to other currencies.
The dinar needs political stability and the economic diversification of fiscal revenue and increase the total production of the country and keep purely for hard currency rate as the dollar to become an international currency is desirable in all the Nations of the world.

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.babnews.com%2Finp%2Fview.asp%3FID%3D54977

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Expert: dinar need to stabilize even be desirable abroad Empty Re: Expert: dinar need to stabilize even be desirable abroad

Post by Guest Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:28 pm

Get it done by SEPTEMBER...

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum