Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Deletion of zero's still undecided? Looks like yes from here I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Deletion of zero's still undecided? Looks like yes from here I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Deletion of zero's still undecided? Looks like yes from here I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Deletion of zero's still undecided? Looks like yes from here I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Deletion of zero's still undecided? Looks like yes from here I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Deletion of zero's still undecided? Looks like yes from here I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Deletion of zero's still undecided? Looks like yes from here I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Deletion of zero's still undecided? Looks like yes from here I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Deletion of zero's still undecided? Looks like yes from here I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Deletion of zero's still undecided? Looks like yes from here I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Deletion of zero's still undecided? Looks like yes from here I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Deletion of zero's still undecided? Looks like yes from here I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Deletion of zero's still undecided? Looks like yes from here I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Deletion of zero's still undecided? Looks like yes from here I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Deletion of zero's still undecided? Looks like yes from here I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Deletion of zero's still undecided? Looks like yes from here I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Deletion of zero's still undecided? Looks like yes from here I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Deletion of zero's still undecided? Looks like yes from here I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Deletion of zero's still undecided? Looks like yes from here I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Deletion of zero's still undecided? Looks like yes from here I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Deletion of zero's still undecided? Looks like yes from here

4 posters

Go down

Deletion of zero's still undecided? Looks like yes from here Empty Deletion of zero's still undecided? Looks like yes from here

Post by rick152 Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:29 pm

It is anyone's guess whether or not all is done and decided about the deletion of those pesky little zero's. (which to us are not so little, but sure are pesky) It is so hard to tell just what is going on and what is absolutely real. This article is dated for today. So I guess we shall see whats up in a little while.

Deleting zeros needs further deliberations, says Iraqi Central Bank
01/07/2012 17:59

ERBIL, July 1 (AKnews) - The Iraqi Central Bank (ICB) stated today that the deletion of zeros from the currency still needs further deliberations with relevant institutions.

Iraqi currency, MONEY,ParaThe ICB added that it is seeking to make the Iraqi currency stronger and more stable through new mechanisms with regard to dealing with banks for hard currency.

ICB deputy governor Muzher Mohammed said: "The main task of the ICB is to keep and maintain the stability of the currency and support the Iraqi dinar.

“A new plan is followed to deal with the banks with regard to converting the foreign currency to their customers, where the ICB provides the banks with the foreign currency depending on the amount of their capital.

"The banks will audit the transactions instead of being handled by the ICB on the condition of serving the Iraqi economy."

By Majida Mohsen

RN/DM/AKnews

http://aknews.com/en/aknews/2/314947/

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Deletion of zero's still undecided? Looks like yes from here Empty Re: Deletion of zero's still undecided? Looks like yes from here

Post by Guest Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:27 pm

I think sometimes they circulate the same articles over and over...

Back to top Go down

Deletion of zero's still undecided? Looks like yes from here Empty Re: Deletion of zero's still undecided? Looks like yes from here

Post by Terbo56 Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:45 pm

They've been doing that for the past year-I don't put anything past those towelheads- I think the 'rags' on their heads are too tight, and it's cutting off the flow of blood to their squash-Mad
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hithere Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:27 pm

Well did what did the UN say about Iraq this past month? Thought there was this big review or something?
hithere
hithere
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:40 pm

Doesn't really matter for us. What remains of chapter 7 has zero to do with finances.

Can anyone say smoke and mirrors?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Deletion of zero's still undecided? Looks like yes from here 2805820865  Deletion of zero's still undecided? Looks like yes from here 2805820865  Deletion of zero's still undecided? Looks like yes from here 2805820865  Deletion of zero's still undecided? Looks like yes from here 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:03 pm

Goi is the key...

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum