Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Went to support the parliamentary monetary policy of the Central Bank  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Went to support the parliamentary monetary policy of the Central Bank  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Went to support the parliamentary monetary policy of the Central Bank  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Went to support the parliamentary monetary policy of the Central Bank  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Went to support the parliamentary monetary policy of the Central Bank  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Went to support the parliamentary monetary policy of the Central Bank  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Went to support the parliamentary monetary policy of the Central Bank  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Went to support the parliamentary monetary policy of the Central Bank  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Went to support the parliamentary monetary policy of the Central Bank  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Went to support the parliamentary monetary policy of the Central Bank  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Went to support the parliamentary monetary policy of the Central Bank  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Went to support the parliamentary monetary policy of the Central Bank  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Went to support the parliamentary monetary policy of the Central Bank  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Went to support the parliamentary monetary policy of the Central Bank  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Went to support the parliamentary monetary policy of the Central Bank  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Went to support the parliamentary monetary policy of the Central Bank  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Went to support the parliamentary monetary policy of the Central Bank  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Went to support the parliamentary monetary policy of the Central Bank  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Went to support the parliamentary monetary policy of the Central Bank  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Went to support the parliamentary monetary policy of the Central Bank  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Went to support the parliamentary monetary policy of the Central Bank

Go down

Went to support the parliamentary monetary policy of the Central Bank  Empty Went to support the parliamentary monetary policy of the Central Bank

Post by glasshalffull Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:07 am

Went to support the parliamentary monetary policy of the Central Bank
.: 9 Baghdad / justice - 27/06/2012 - 1:43 | Hits: 9
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.. Moving the legislature to support the central bank policy on the removal of zeros from the currency. .. The central bank says it completed a road map to get rid of three zeros from the currency to reduce the money supply and ease of financial transactions in line with the new situation of the Iraqi economy.

.ة". A member of the Finance Committee parliamentary Najiba Najib said that "there is a tendency by the legislature to support a political central bank re-structuring of the currency and delete zeros at the beginning of next year." She explained that "the subject began to mature day by day for the members of the Finance Committee and the Economic Commission," noting "The preparations of the central bank to implement the project under way, but it is incomplete yet." She drew the answer to that "the project will be implemented over two years by government banks, and will be part of the new currency coins of small denominations as there will be coins large corresponding to $ 180 any 200 000 Iraqi dinars from the current currency. "she said," through discussions extensive with the central bank and what has been providing us with the studies from the World Bank, the project aims to support the Iraqi currency as well as introduction of new categories of currency markets as well as reduce the size of the money supply, as well as the inclusion of Arabic and Kurdish in the currency. "

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF8&langpair=auto%7Cen&rurl=translate.google.com&tbb=1&u=http://www.aladalanews.net/index.php%3Fshow%3Dnews%26action%3Darticle%26id%3D98916&usg=ALkJrhhG_L-bUf86UzXT3UXyZh8cF6Rwaw
glasshalffull
glasshalffull
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Went to support the parliamentary monetary policy of the Central Bank  Empty Re: Went to support the parliamentary monetary policy of the Central Bank

Post by Guest Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:31 am

☀

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum