Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Central Bank: import equipment to check counterfeit money Online  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Central Bank: import equipment to check counterfeit money Online  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Central Bank: import equipment to check counterfeit money Online  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Central Bank: import equipment to check counterfeit money Online  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Central Bank: import equipment to check counterfeit money Online  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Central Bank: import equipment to check counterfeit money Online  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Central Bank: import equipment to check counterfeit money Online  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Central Bank: import equipment to check counterfeit money Online  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Central Bank: import equipment to check counterfeit money Online  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Central Bank: import equipment to check counterfeit money Online  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Central Bank: import equipment to check counterfeit money Online  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Central Bank: import equipment to check counterfeit money Online  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Central Bank: import equipment to check counterfeit money Online  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Central Bank: import equipment to check counterfeit money Online  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Central Bank: import equipment to check counterfeit money Online  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Central Bank: import equipment to check counterfeit money Online  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Central Bank: import equipment to check counterfeit money Online  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Central Bank: import equipment to check counterfeit money Online  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Central Bank: import equipment to check counterfeit money Online  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Central Bank: import equipment to check counterfeit money Online  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Central Bank: import equipment to check counterfeit money Online

Go down

Central Bank: import equipment to check counterfeit money Online  Empty Central Bank: import equipment to check counterfeit money Online

Post by glasshalffull Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:21 am

Details

Central Bank: import equipment to check counterfeit money Online
2012-06-26
26/06/2012
Central Bank: import equipment to check counterfeit money Online  06-2489ffff

BAGHDAD / JD .. The Central Bank announced its intention to buy electronic devices to check the optical detection of money and fake ones.
The deputy governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh told (JD) that the central bank intends to import counterfeit money detectors modern techniques noting that the new machines will be linked on the web for the purpose of updating the latest information about the counterfeit money and methods of detection.
Saleh added that the new devices will work through the process of receiving the old currencies after the ratification and implementation of the project to delete the zeros and the new currency trading.
Iraq has suffered during previous periods of the existence of mafia fraud during the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait in 1990 and the war that followed, through the 1990-2003 economic blockade and even now, the fraud is still aimed at the Iraqi currency attached to the Iraqi economy a lot of damage.
وكان ..
The Iraqi Central Bank has announced a contract to import plants destroy the coin-friendly environment.
.".
The deputy governor of the Bank on the appearance of Mohammed Saleh told / JD / "The Iraqi government contracted to purchase equipment for the destruction of eco-friendly currencies according to the latest global technologies."
./
Saleh added that "the new devices will be distributed to banks and will be erected in places under the ground, indicating that new hardware will work to transform the categories of paper to be destroyed to ashes, and without issuing any heat or waste gas. Iraq had adopted traditional methods in the destruction of currency is the author Commission to carry out the destruction of official documents of a chairman and two members elected by the Iraqi Central Bank Governor shall not be destroyed official documents, but the decision of the committee that decides, under its powers destroyed by burning in the presence of all members of the Commission and regulates the minutes thereof signed by them and send a copy to the competent departments / Finished / Ahmed Mohammed /

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ar&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dananernews.com%2FNews_Details.php%3FID%3D302
glasshalffull
glasshalffull
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum