Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Expects Iraq to be restored as a major commercial channel in region I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Expects Iraq to be restored as a major commercial channel in region I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Expects Iraq to be restored as a major commercial channel in region I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Expects Iraq to be restored as a major commercial channel in region I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Expects Iraq to be restored as a major commercial channel in region I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Expects Iraq to be restored as a major commercial channel in region I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Expects Iraq to be restored as a major commercial channel in region I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Expects Iraq to be restored as a major commercial channel in region I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Expects Iraq to be restored as a major commercial channel in region I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Expects Iraq to be restored as a major commercial channel in region I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Expects Iraq to be restored as a major commercial channel in region I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Expects Iraq to be restored as a major commercial channel in region I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Expects Iraq to be restored as a major commercial channel in region I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Expects Iraq to be restored as a major commercial channel in region I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Expects Iraq to be restored as a major commercial channel in region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Expects Iraq to be restored as a major commercial channel in region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Expects Iraq to be restored as a major commercial channel in region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Expects Iraq to be restored as a major commercial channel in region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Expects Iraq to be restored as a major commercial channel in region I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Expects Iraq to be restored as a major commercial channel in region I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Expects Iraq to be restored as a major commercial channel in region

Go down

Expects Iraq to be restored as a major commercial channel in region Empty Expects Iraq to be restored as a major commercial channel in region

Post by glasshalffull Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:25 am

June 25/2012 8:57

BAGHDAD / With: expected a member of the Finance Committee and MP for the Liberal bloc Abdul Hussein Resan, Monday, that Iraq occupies a site commercially distinct, calling for open channels of extensive trade with the Gulf States to facilitate this task.

said Resan to the reporter and the news agency the future, that: “The region is witnessing major economic changes, especially after the international community imposed economic sanctions large on some neighboring countries such as Iran, Syria and others, and these sanctions had a negative impact on those countries, but it gave Iraq at the same time a great opportunity to restore its trade and economic area
, where will have a major role in this process because it is a link between the Middle East and Europe. “

and demanded: “The government is to open channels of cooperation with the countries of Persian Gulf and the restoration of relations with those countries, so that Iraq can develop a strategic plan to Almusaid immediate and long term, to restore his trade, and the exploitation of the vacuum after the imposition of sanctions on countries neighborhood “,” The concerned authorities especially the Ministry of Transport work on a plan to open channels of association with the Gulf States and Turkey, by land, sea and air. “
http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mustakbal.net%2Findex.php%2F2012-05-17-17-37-03%2F2012-05-17-17-42-38%2F22077-2012-06-25-08-57-19&hl=en&langpair=auto|en&tbb=1&ie=utf-8
glasshalffull
glasshalffull
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum