Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

One more for today.

Go down

One more for today.

Post  chevysteve on Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:33 pm

The field had been narrowed to just 4 finalists for the last job offering at the local Walmart. All 4 finalsts would be brought into the interview office and be asked the same question. The person that answered the question most intellectually would in turn be rewarded with the job.

So candidate #1 was brought in and the following question was posed to him: WHAT IS THE FASTEST THING IN THE WORLD?? The candidate quickly responded "a thought"!! When asked why "a thought" was the quickest thing in the world the candidate replied "because a thought just happens in your head in a matter of milliseconds"!! The interviewer was quite impressed.

So, the second candidate was brought into the office and the same question was posed: WHAT IS THE FASTEST THING IN THE WORLD?? Without much hesitation candidate #2 said "the blink of an eye"!! Being pretty self explainatory the interviewer was very impressed and asked no further questions.

Candidate #3 was then brought in and asked the same question: WHAT IS THE FASTEST THING IN THE WORLD?? Quickly and confidently the guy replied "Light"!! The interviewer then asked why Light?? The guy replied that when he was a kid he could remember flipping a switch on his back porch and 100 yards away the light would come on in his daddy's work shop out back ...IN AN INSTANT!! Wow, the interviewer replied, thats really a great observation!

Finally.... Candidate #4 comes in the office and once and for all the interviewer asks: WHAT IS THE FASTEST THING IN THE WORLD?? Candidate #4 has to think for a few seconds and finally replies.....Diarrhea!! The interviewer was very shocked and asked.. Diarrhea?? Why Diarrhea?? The candidate responded: CAUSE THE OTHER NIGHT MY STOMACH GOT TA GURGLEIN SO I RAN TO DA BAFROOM AND FOR I COULD THINK, BLINK, OR TURN ON THE LIGHT, I cabbage ALL OVER MYSELF!!!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: One more for today.

Post  Kevind53 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:23 pm

Not touchin that one .... unuh, no way ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  fang2 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:14 pm

Sick.
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  chevysteve on Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:16 pm

@fang2 wrote:Sick.

Thank you Fang :albino: :albino:
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Terbo56 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:17 pm

Embarassed :pale: :silent: 🇳🇴
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  fang2 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:17 pm

You're welcome chevy !
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  chevysteve on Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:06 am

@terbo56 wrote:Embarassed :pale: :silent: 🇳🇴

Terbo, what's that mean?? You pickin on me again??
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Terbo56 on Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:22 am

Chevy-No, not at all- That was in reference to the post that Kevind53 put on the thread,you know, the red pepper that had the 'Hysterectomy', and used 'cucumber' slices to draw out the to draw out the "numbzit'-affraid It' is 6 posts above-
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  chevysteve on Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:46 am

Shame on me!!! I didn't look close enough at that one!!

I gotta go now before I wet myself!! That is FUNNY!!! KEV CRACKS ME UP!!
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Terbo56 on Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:50 am

Only Kevind53!! You couldn't sneak past him with an invisible coat!!Laughing
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile