Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Integrity: Iraqi officials have deposited their wealth in foreign banks  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Integrity: Iraqi officials have deposited their wealth in foreign banks  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Integrity: Iraqi officials have deposited their wealth in foreign banks  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Integrity: Iraqi officials have deposited their wealth in foreign banks  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Integrity: Iraqi officials have deposited their wealth in foreign banks  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Integrity: Iraqi officials have deposited their wealth in foreign banks  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Integrity: Iraqi officials have deposited their wealth in foreign banks  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Integrity: Iraqi officials have deposited their wealth in foreign banks  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Integrity: Iraqi officials have deposited their wealth in foreign banks  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Integrity: Iraqi officials have deposited their wealth in foreign banks  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Integrity: Iraqi officials have deposited their wealth in foreign banks  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Integrity: Iraqi officials have deposited their wealth in foreign banks  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Integrity: Iraqi officials have deposited their wealth in foreign banks  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Integrity: Iraqi officials have deposited their wealth in foreign banks  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Integrity: Iraqi officials have deposited their wealth in foreign banks  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Integrity: Iraqi officials have deposited their wealth in foreign banks  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Integrity: Iraqi officials have deposited their wealth in foreign banks  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Integrity: Iraqi officials have deposited their wealth in foreign banks  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Integrity: Iraqi officials have deposited their wealth in foreign banks  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Integrity: Iraqi officials have deposited their wealth in foreign banks  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Integrity: Iraqi officials have deposited their wealth in foreign banks

3 posters

Go down

Integrity: Iraqi officials have deposited their wealth in foreign banks  Empty Integrity: Iraqi officials have deposited their wealth in foreign banks

Post by Ponee Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:12 pm

Baghdad / Orr News

Failed the Integrity Commission in achieving the minimum, which is planning his statements receivables finance to government officials, and the report of the Commission that with the approaching end of the half-year has revealed IPCC reports that the response included in the Presidency and the Council of Ministers did not exceed the 25 percent and decreased the ratio in the House of Representatives to less than 14 percent, while among conservatives rose to more than 33 percent. "

A source in the Integrity Commission, "The statements we have obtained a lot of fraud and deception as well as that many officials moved their money to foreign banks or bought real estate in other countries can not be detected on the integrity and knowledge of real value to them."

The source said that more countries where financial assets and real estate and investments with Iraqi officials are Jordan, the UAE, England, America, Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Lebanon.

The report also said the ministers of integrity registered response rate to detect their net worth financial Nahzat the 55 percent achieved the heads of agencies and departments not related to the Ministry in response to higher than 78 percent.

The report said that the Authority received until the end of last Maes 4775 financial disclosure form accounts for officials in all ministries and departments not related to the Ministry beyond the number included in the general government institutions 15 thousand.!

The government officials had fled with hundreds of millions of dollars and Edjrōha in foreign banks no longer can these banks to seize it and return it to Iraq because their owners are nationals of those countries where the law does not ask the citizen from where did you get this.

http://translate.google.com/translate?langpair=auto|en&u=http%3A%2F%2Furagency.net%2F

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Integrity: Iraqi officials have deposited their wealth in foreign banks  Empty Re: Integrity: Iraqi officials have deposited their wealth in foreign banks

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:53 pm

The last paragraph seems to be speaking of Sadam era officials, but the rest of current officials ...
their owners are nationals of those countries

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Integrity: Iraqi officials have deposited their wealth in foreign banks  2805820865  Integrity: Iraqi officials have deposited their wealth in foreign banks  2805820865  Integrity: Iraqi officials have deposited their wealth in foreign banks  2805820865  Integrity: Iraqi officials have deposited their wealth in foreign banks  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Integrity: Iraqi officials have deposited their wealth in foreign banks  Empty A Seer

Post by ahipchick Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:10 pm

Treasures are in the hands of the Wise, that Fears God. Acts 3:20:arrow:

ahipchick

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum