Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
question on a Studley statement I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
question on a Studley statement I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
question on a Studley statement I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
question on a Studley statement I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
question on a Studley statement I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
question on a Studley statement I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
question on a Studley statement I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
question on a Studley statement I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
question on a Studley statement I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
question on a Studley statement I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
question on a Studley statement I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
question on a Studley statement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
question on a Studley statement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
question on a Studley statement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
question on a Studley statement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
question on a Studley statement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
question on a Studley statement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
question on a Studley statement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
question on a Studley statement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
question on a Studley statement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

question on a Studley statement

+5
gnosis
bigdaddytim
Kevind53
alleyrose
catman
9 posters

Go down

question on a Studley statement Empty question on a Studley statement

Post by catman Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:43 am

Studley made the following statement I saw on recaps. "Good afternoon everyone, our team is working very hard with a number of agencies to coordinate this special event - we all are extremely tired and frustrated. The PTB are working very hard to finish the last details of the release, the currencies have to be released at a similar time to avoid any problems. I want to stress this is much bigger than an rv of currencies. There are a number of other programs being released and an entire global reset of banking and governmental systems."

My question is, why would the coordinating agencies (government agencies I assume) need the help of Studley's group? What could his group possibly do for them? Personally, I am not a follower of the "global reset" theory, but still, I just cannot fathom what he could contribute. Maybe I am too picky.

Last edited by catman on Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

question on a Studley statement Empty Re: question on a Studley statement

Post by alleyrose Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:52 am

I think that's a good question!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:58 am

question on a Studley statement Horseh11

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

question on a Studley statement 2805820865  question on a Studley statement 2805820865  question on a Studley statement 2805820865  question on a Studley statement 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:22 pm

My thoughts exactly, as I referenced in my blabbering in the post entitled "Poor Mr. Okie". I just don't understand the need for "such self importance". Napoleon, Hitler, Mussolini, all had the same visions of grandeur.

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gnosis Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:08 pm

None of these so called GURUS have any information of value. If they had any REAL info it would be insider trading. There is no re-alignment of currencies, and if there were we, nor they would know or hear anything about it until after it was done, again to let us or them know before hand would be insider trading and the person that did leak that information would be hung by their genitals. We are in THIS investment by a blessing, but believe me we were NOT suppose to know about it, so to say that now there are other currencies tied to this revaluation is just ludicris. And to think that Studley or any other GURU has any say in anything is...well shall I say you will not have your money for long if you subscribe to anything these fools have to say, including their so called "bank packages." I know enough to handle my own negoitations with a banker, remember, we will be multi millionaires, putting OUR money in their banks. We will be doing them a favor, not the other way around. College taught me how to do my own research on any topic. My own research got me into this investment and it will be my knowledge that will guide me out. Not saying that I know everything, but I do know BS when I hear it!!question on a Studley statement 1499845164

Last edited by gnosis on Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : revision)
gnosis
gnosis

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:19 pm

Still more goo news. "Not me I didnt do it". sigh Yes you did! Over and over. Am I the only that is noticing that most of the guru's are (right now) all saying (pretty much) about the same thing?

I know I will say I dont call dates and rates continually , everyone will respect and love me again then I can return to do the date rate thing again and everybody will look at me.

One can walk up to anyone with their hat in their hand anytime and say anything they want. But to do that over and again then return to the same as before... Well who really looks like the dummy when over and again you take it without saying, enough?

Ok then ENOUGH! I do not really want to hear that you didn't when you did so many times. Then don't tell me you will not when you darn well know you will again as soon as people stop looking at you.

Does this not insult peoples intelligence twice? Just wondering

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:37 pm

My my, we do have a feisty group this Sunday morning, don't we? I think you're keeping it real without breaking any rules of the site. I mean my gosh, if folks can't vent a bit of their frustration they'd blow like grandma's old pressure cooker ... not a pretty sight!

Happy day to everyone!:flower: question on a Studley statement 949729897 :flower:

question on a Studley statement Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

question on a Studley statement Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TNman Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:39 am

rick152 said (partial quote):
Still more goo news. "Not me I didnt do it". sigh Yes you did! Over and over. Am I the only that is noticing that most of the guru's are (right now) all saying (pretty much) about the same thing?

My comment:
The problem is that all of the GooRoos have become friends with one another. They get on these 'round robin calls and tell each other what they have heard and they reach a consensus, whether done in good conscience or not, and they then rush forward to be the first to post the collective incorrect information. I can just visualize these guys, in the background, that are laughing their butts off while passing this information to the GooRoos to be disseminated to the masses. That is why they all are sounding alike these days.

That's my opinion...oughta be yours!

hemademe threadsneaker
TNman
TNman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:28 pm

TNman, your opinion is as valid as any of ours. One of these days this crazy ride will be over, and maybe nobody will care in the slightest what roos were right on which date and about what rate. ☀ I think we'll get there, but my gosh it has been a difficult journey! Once again, I have nothing but admiration for those folks who have been in this thing for 5 yrs, 8 yrs, 10 yrs. The rest of us relative newbies can learn a lot about patience and perseverence from those people. ❤

question on a Studley statement Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:30 pm

The ride would be so much smoother if we didn't have the constant reverberation of "Today is our day", "Simply waiting on permission to post", "expecting the call at any moment", etc, etc, etc.....

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:33 pm

I'll tell 'em to 'shat up', shattin up-Laughing question on a Studley statement 3091836158 question on a Studley statement 1649822485
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:42 pm

bigdaddytim wrote:The ride would be so much smoother if we didn't have the constant reverberation of "Today is our day", "Simply waiting on permission to post", "expecting the call at any moment", etc, etc, etc.....

No argument there, BTM.

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum