Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
The Central Bank of Iraq decides to expand outlets dollar I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
The Central Bank of Iraq decides to expand outlets dollar I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The Central Bank of Iraq decides to expand outlets dollar I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The Central Bank of Iraq decides to expand outlets dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Central Bank of Iraq decides to expand outlets dollar I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Central Bank of Iraq decides to expand outlets dollar I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Central Bank of Iraq decides to expand outlets dollar I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Central Bank of Iraq decides to expand outlets dollar I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Central Bank of Iraq decides to expand outlets dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Central Bank of Iraq decides to expand outlets dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Central Bank of Iraq decides to expand outlets dollar I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Central Bank of Iraq decides to expand outlets dollar I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Central Bank of Iraq decides to expand outlets dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Central Bank of Iraq decides to expand outlets dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Central Bank of Iraq decides to expand outlets dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Central Bank of Iraq decides to expand outlets dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Central Bank of Iraq decides to expand outlets dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Central Bank of Iraq decides to expand outlets dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Central Bank of Iraq decides to expand outlets dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Central Bank of Iraq decides to expand outlets dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

The Central Bank of Iraq decides to expand outlets dollar

3 posters

Go down

The Central Bank of Iraq decides to expand outlets dollar Empty The Central Bank of Iraq decides to expand outlets dollar

Post by ADMIN Tue May 29, 2012 5:25 pm

Tuesday, may 29, 2012 19: 48

The Central Bank of Iraq decides to expand outlets dollar

Baghdad/news/may ...The Iraqi Central Bank decided to expand outlets the dollar to cover private banks deployed across Iraq, having decided last week to authorize the Rafidain and Rashid banks sell the dollar and buy with customers directly.

And between the Central Bank of Iraq in a statement obtained by AFP/may news, "the Iraqi dinar is stable highly reflected the continuing rise in the price of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar in the domestic market and Central Bank intervention in the foreign exchange market and the overall management of liquidity and its related to dinar had achieved successes in the interest of stability in the national economy, particularly after State banks (Rafidain and Rasheed) played a prominent role in the diversification of cash to dollar-selling Windows public official stable prices."

And while reaffirming the Central Bank of Iraq's positive cooperation in the banking system or the Iraqi dinar rate stability, a wide range of other private banks will start to sell the dollar is critical to the public through Windows sale supported exchange rate no 1189 dinars per dollar.

Previously, the Central Bank decided last week that the Rafidain and Rasheed to sell dollar cash to citizens at the rate determined by the Iraqi Central Bank limits dollar 1189 dinars, sales help and current uses in the use of foreign currency, travel, treatment and the legations and pilgrimage.

And already between the Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq that studies lasted nearly year to achieve this step, adding to the Agency/may news that it was not considered abandoned and auction coin Bank tasks for Government banks, as it is the distribution of tasks correctly to facilitate banking, especially since the customer claim system application documentation conversion external pressures we have increased the size and we are not from our range and tasks control and verification of transfers.

"Give banks the right to sale will be among the specialization they have the capacity and direct labour and time to do all the details of sales and verification",//27 or ended.

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/BV.aspx?ref=IE8Activity&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.albaghdadianews.com%2Feconomy%2Fitem%2F10127-AkBlK-AkLEKen-AkIEAjn-njEE-bNYOnI-LlAJd-BnI-AkDNkAE.html

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

The Central Bank of Iraq decides to expand outlets dollar Empty Re: The Central Bank of Iraq decides to expand outlets dollar

Post by Kevind53 Tue May 29, 2012 5:38 pm

The Central Bank of Iraq decides to expand outlets dollar Intere11

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

The Central Bank of Iraq decides to expand outlets dollar 2805820865  The Central Bank of Iraq decides to expand outlets dollar 2805820865  The Central Bank of Iraq decides to expand outlets dollar 2805820865  The Central Bank of Iraq decides to expand outlets dollar 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

The Central Bank of Iraq decides to expand outlets dollar Empty Re: The Central Bank of Iraq decides to expand outlets dollar

Post by Guest Tue May 29, 2012 5:53 pm

Yes, very interesting indeed....

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Tue May 29, 2012 6:03 pm

lol! lol! I am cracking up at your new avatar Miske!!!

I've been meaning to send this one to ya:]The Central Bank of Iraq decides to expand outlets dollar 53869211

Last edited by Catherine on Tue May 29, 2012 6:07 pm; edited 2 times in total

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

The Central Bank of Iraq decides to expand outlets dollar Smiley-happy093The Central Bank of Iraq decides to expand outlets dollar 7_11_117The Central Bank of Iraq decides to expand outlets dollar Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue May 29, 2012 6:06 pm

Looks like she's chillin on the Lido deck. lol!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

The Central Bank of Iraq decides to expand outlets dollar 2805820865  The Central Bank of Iraq decides to expand outlets dollar 2805820865  The Central Bank of Iraq decides to expand outlets dollar 2805820865  The Central Bank of Iraq decides to expand outlets dollar 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum