Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."


Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Good Tuesday Morning

Post new topic   Reply to topic

Go down

Good Tuesday Morning

Post  Horizon on Tue May 29, 2012 10:11 am

Good Morning....It's Tuesday....I hope everyone had a Nice Long Weekend.....

Well I'm ready...I'm ready to go to the Bank....anybody push the Button Yet????

Oh well, Let's have some Coffee and Talk about our Weekend...



Kevin...Bacon

*****************
Makin' Plans...
 
 Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
avatar
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 4683
Join date : 2011-10-16
Age : 58
Location : The South

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Tuesday Morning

Post  Guest on Tue May 29, 2012 10:25 am

Kevin......Bacon. LOL! Very funny, horizon!!




Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good Tuesday Morning

Post  abby ann on Tue May 29, 2012 10:40 am

@horizon wrote:Good Morning....It's Tuesday....I hope everyone had a Nice Long Weekend.....

Well I'm ready...I'm ready to go to the Bank....anybody push the Button Yet????

Oh well, Let's have some Coffee and Talk about our Weekend...



Kevin...Bacon
YUMMY YUMMY !!!!THANKS HORIZON!!!!!HOW WAS YOUR WEEKEND???GOOD MORNING TO ALL!!!!!
avatar
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 2362
Join date : 2011-10-28
Location : WIDGETSVILLE USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Tuesday Morning

Post  Kevind53 on Tue May 29, 2012 11:09 am

Maybe a little lunch?


*****************
Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

       
avatar
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 26998
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 19
Location : Umm right here!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Tuesday Morning

Post  Kevind53 on Tue May 29, 2012 11:13 am

Ohh the conveniences they put in cars today!


*****************
Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

       
avatar
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 26998
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 19
Location : Umm right here!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Tuesday Morning

Post  abby ann on Tue May 29, 2012 11:13 am

GOT ANY WITHOUT THE DIESEL KEVIN?????I LOVE FRIED CHICKEN!!!!
avatar
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 2362
Join date : 2011-10-28
Location : WIDGETSVILLE USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Tuesday Morning

Post  Kevind53 on Tue May 29, 2012 11:18 am

Hey I hear diesel fried chicken is considered a delicacy in some parts ... I'm a New Englander, we prefer peanut or canola oil, but who am I to judge?

*****************
Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

       
avatar
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 26998
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 19
Location : Umm right here!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Tuesday Morning

Post  Horizon on Tue May 29, 2012 11:27 am

@abby ann wrote:GOT ANY WITHOUT THE DIESEL KEVIN?????I LOVE FRIED CHICKEN!!!!

That Diesel Fried Chicken doesn't sound real good to me!!!! Think I'll have to find us some good old Southern Fried Chicken!!!






*****************
Makin' Plans...
 
 Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
avatar
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 4683
Join date : 2011-10-16
Age : 58
Location : The South

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Tuesday Morning

Post  abby ann on Tue May 29, 2012 11:55 am

@horizon wrote:
@abby ann wrote:GOT ANY WITHOUT THE DIESEL KEVIN?????I LOVE FRIED CHICKEN!!!!

That Diesel Fried Chicken doesn't sound real good to me!!!! Think I'll have to find us some good old Southern Fried Chicken!!!





YUMMY YUMMY THANKS HORIZON!!!!DEAD CHICKEN!!!!SOUTHERN FRIED!!!!BOY OH BOY!!!THANKS KEVIN!!!BUT DIESEL GIVES ME GAS!!!!
avatar
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 2362
Join date : 2011-10-28
Location : WIDGETSVILLE USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Tuesday Morning

Post  rick152 on Tue May 29, 2012 12:02 pm

In a way I can understand the diesel fried thing but as far as southern I have to ask...How many southerns do you need to put in the fryer to cover the chicken and at what temp?

*****************
Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
avatar
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 2574
Join date : 2011-06-19
Age : 60
Location : Eastern Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Tuesday Morning

Post  SEBtopdog on Tue May 29, 2012 12:08 pm

Look what I found ... Just for Kevind53! (Sorry the photo didn't come through)



BACON BROWNIES




"The combination of salty bacon with rich chocolate sounds strange but is surprisingly delicious."






Prep Time:
15 Min



Cook Time:
30 Min



Ready In:
1 Hr 5 Min







Ingredients



  • 1/4 pound bacon, cut into 1/4-inch dice
  • 2 tablespoons honey
  • 1/2 cup melted butter
  • 1 cup brown sugar
  • 1/4 cup white sugar
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
  • 2 eggs, lightly beaten
  • 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1/2 cup cocoa powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 cup chocolate chips



Directions



  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8-inch square baking dish.
  2. Fry bacon in a skillet over medium-high heat until nearly crisp, about 5 minutes. Add honey and stir until the foaming subsides. Remove the bacon with a slotted spoon to a plate to cool.
  3. Mix melted butter, brown sugar, white sugar, and vanilla extract in a large bowl; mix in eggs.
  4. Sift flour, cocoa powder, and salt together in a bowl; add to the egg mixture. Fold bacon and chocolate chips into the mixture; pour into the prepared baking dish.
  5. Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 25 to 35 minutes. Allow brownies to cool for 20 minutes before cutting into squares.




Footnotes


Cook's Notes:


If you freeze the bacon first, it's easier to dice.


A nice touch is to place the candied bacon on top of the brownies. If you choose to do this, cook the bacon a little less initially, because it will continue to cook in the oven on top of the batter.


Nutritional Information


Amount Per Serving Calories: 241 | Total Fat: 12.5g | Cholesterol: 59mg

*****************

 
Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!
 

Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
avatar
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 4201
Join date : 2011-07-07
Age : 70
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Tuesday Morning

Post  Kevind53 on Tue May 29, 2012 1:00 pm

@horizon wrote:
@abby ann wrote:GOT ANY WITHOUT THE DIESEL KEVIN?????I LOVE FRIED CHICKEN!!!!

That Diesel Fried Chicken doesn't sound real good to me!!!! Think I'll have to find us some good old Southern Fried Chicken!!!






Must be diesel fried chicken is from the south, I know we don't have pilot stations up here ....or maybe Pennsylvania, Oklahoma, Texas or one of the other oil producing states?

*****************
Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

       
avatar
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 26998
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 19
Location : Umm right here!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Tuesday Morning

Post  Horizon on Tue May 29, 2012 1:38 pm

@SEBtopdog wrote:Look what I found ... Just for Kevind53! (Sorry the photo didn't come through)



BACON BROWNIES




"The combination of salty bacon with rich chocolate sounds strange but is surprisingly delicious."






Prep Time:
15 Min



Cook Time:
30 Min



Ready In:
1 Hr 5 Min







Ingredients



  • 1/4 pound bacon, cut into 1/4-inch dice
  • 2 tablespoons honey
  • 1/2 cup melted butter
  • 1 cup brown sugar
  • 1/4 cup white sugar
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
  • 2 eggs, lightly beaten
  • 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1/2 cup cocoa powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 cup chocolate chips



Directions



  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8-inch square baking dish.
  2. Fry bacon in a skillet over medium-high heat until nearly crisp, about 5 minutes. Add honey and stir until the foaming subsides. Remove the bacon with a slotted spoon to a plate to cool.
  3. Mix melted butter, brown sugar, white sugar, and vanilla extract in a large bowl; mix in eggs.
  4. Sift flour, cocoa powder, and salt together in a bowl; add to the egg mixture. Fold bacon and chocolate chips into the mixture; pour into the prepared baking dish.
  5. Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 25 to 35 minutes. Allow brownies to cool for 20 minutes before cutting into squares.





Footnotes


Cook's Notes:


If you freeze the bacon first, it's easier to dice.


A nice touch is to place the candied bacon on top of the brownies. If you choose to do this, cook the bacon a little less initially, because it will continue to cook in the oven on top of the batter.


Nutritional Information


Amount Per Serving Calories: 241 | Total Fat: 12.5g | Cholesterol: 59mg



Wow...I never would have thought of that!!!!!☀

*****************
Makin' Plans...
 
 Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
avatar
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 4683
Join date : 2011-10-16
Age : 58
Location : The South

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Tuesday Morning

Post  Catherine on Tue May 29, 2012 4:01 pm

I was going to send this your way yesterday but didn't see ya, Horizon.


*****************
COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

avatar
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2505
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 57
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Tuesday Morning

Post  Kevind53 on Tue May 29, 2012 6:13 pm

I have seen chocolate covered bacon ... first time for bacon brownies. Yoummy in the tumbly!

*****************
Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

       
avatar
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 26998
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 19
Location : Umm right here!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Tuesday Morning

Post  Catherine on Tue May 29, 2012 6:18 pm

COME ON NEW PEOPLE/GUESTS~stop by and just say hi!
~we are just normal people (hmmm some are!!!) anticipating an RV
hopefully soon but we don't look for it "every second"~well ok sometimes I do! 8)

Our users have posted a total of 146337 messages
We have 25829 registered users

The newest registered user is budmantiger
In total there are 138 users online :: 34 Registered, 2 Hidden and 102 Guests
Most users ever online was 2065 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:34 pm

*****************
COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

avatar
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2505
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 57
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Tuesday Morning

Post  Horizon on Tue May 29, 2012 7:00 pm

@Catherine wrote:I was going to send this your way yesterday but didn't see ya, Horizon.


Wow...thank you Catherine...I love it!!!!

*****************
Makin' Plans...
 
 Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
avatar
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 4683
Join date : 2011-10-16
Age : 58
Location : The South

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Tuesday Morning

Post  Horizon on Tue May 29, 2012 8:26 pm


*****************
Makin' Plans...
 
 Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
avatar
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 4683
Join date : 2011-10-16
Age : 58
Location : The South

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Tuesday Morning

Post  Horizon on Tue May 29, 2012 8:35 pm


*****************
Makin' Plans...
 
 Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
avatar
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 4683
Join date : 2011-10-16
Age : 58
Location : The South

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top


Post new topic   Reply to topic
 
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum