Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
my favorite dessert I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
my favorite dessert I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
my favorite dessert I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
my favorite dessert I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
my favorite dessert I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
my favorite dessert I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
my favorite dessert I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
my favorite dessert I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
my favorite dessert I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
my favorite dessert I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
my favorite dessert I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
my favorite dessert I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
my favorite dessert I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
my favorite dessert I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
my favorite dessert I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
my favorite dessert I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
my favorite dessert I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
my favorite dessert I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
my favorite dessert I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
my favorite dessert I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

my favorite dessert

+5
Horizon
Kevind53
clayf
SEBtopdog
READROVER
9 posters

Go down

my favorite dessert Empty my favorite dessert

Post by READROVER Tue May 29, 2012 4:03 am

take one can of eagle brand (this is better for this than any other i have found), remove the lable DO NOT OPEN, place in a pa of water and gently boil for 6 hours. yes, that is correct SIX HOURS!! remove from the water and let cool, cut both ends out and push out the most delicious and richest carmel puding yu haver had the pleasure to taste!!

READROVER

Back to top Go down

my favorite dessert Empty Re: my favorite dessert

Post by Guest Tue May 29, 2012 10:37 am

READROVER wrote:take one can of eagle brand (this is better for this than any other i have found), remove the lable DO NOT OPEN, place in a pa of water and gently boil for 6 hours. yes, that is correct SIX HOURS!! remove from the water and let cool, cut both ends out and push out the most delicious and richest carmel puding yu haver had the pleasure to taste!!

OOOOh, that sounds delicious. I have heard of this recipe before and it does sound delish, thanks for posting. I have some cans of eagle brand condensed milk; I think I will try this.

You should post more often, READROVER!!

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue May 29, 2012 12:18 pm

READROVER wrote:take one can of eagle brand (this is better for this than any other i have found), remove the lable DO NOT OPEN, place in a pa of water and gently boil for 6 hours. yes, that is correct SIX HOURS!! remove from the water and let cool, cut both ends out and push out the most delicious and richest carmel puding yu haver had the pleasure to taste!!

What an interesting idea. I'm curious to hear how aim88's experience pans out. I'm too much of a scaredy cat ... worry that the can will explode or something. Do you put the can into cold water and gradually bring it to a low boil, or do you lower the can into already boiling water? Do you cover the pot? Thanks READROVER. :flower:

my favorite dessert Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

my favorite dessert Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Tue May 29, 2012 12:54 pm

This sounds like a pressurized can of sweet and condensed milk accident waiting to happen.
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue May 29, 2012 12:56 pm

clayf wrote:This sounds like a pressurized can of sweet and condensed milk accident waiting to happen.

It wouldn't taste nearly as good if we'd have to scrape it off the ceiling to eat it! affraid

my favorite dessert Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue May 29, 2012 1:11 pm

Reminds me of a childhood incident. My uncle sent my cousin Beth and I (we were about 3 or so) to bring him a bottle of soda so he could pour us something to drink. Well of course we managed to drop it and shake it up pretty good. He popped the top off, this was in the days before twist caps), and he ended up wearing most of what didn't reach the ceiling. I can still remember the stunned look on his face! LOL! Yea, we made ourselves scarce for a while.
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

my favorite dessert 2805820865  my favorite dessert 2805820865  my favorite dessert 2805820865  my favorite dessert 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Tue May 29, 2012 1:28 pm

I make a Bananna Pie like this ....I boil the Condense milk for 4 hours....In a baked pie shell ...put a layer of sliced banannas, then when the milk has boiled let cool for a little while then open, (if you don't wait it will spray out when you put a hole in the can and really hurt!)Pour milk on top of banannas and let cool....top with dream whip.....YUMMY!!!!! You can also sprinkle some pecans on top of the banannas....is good too!!!!my favorite dessert 7_4_34

my favorite dessert Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...my favorite dessert 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue May 29, 2012 2:10 pm

horizon wrote:

I make a Bananna Pie like this ....I boil the Condense milk for 4 hours....In a baked pie shell ...put a layer of sliced banannas, then when the milk has boiled let cool for a little while then open, (if you don't wait it will spray out when you put a hole in the can and really hurt!)Pour milk on top of banannas and let cool....top with dream whip.....YUMMY!!!!! You can also sprinkle some pecans on top of the banannas....is good too!!!!my favorite dessert 7_4_34

Thanks, horizon. But my curiosity is still tweaked. Do you put the unopened can into cool water and bring it to a boil, or do you put it into already boiling water? Do you put a lid on the pot? scratch

And, Kevind53, your story made me lol!. Did your uncle find it funny, too ... eventually? my favorite dessert 949729897

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Tue May 29, 2012 2:54 pm

SEBtopdog wrote:
horizon wrote:

Thanks, horizon. But my curiosity is still tweaked. Do you put the unopened can into cool water and bring it to a boil, or do you put it into already boiling water? Do you put a lid on the pot? scratch

And, Kevind53, your story made me lol!. Did your uncle find it funny, too ... eventually? my favorite dessert 949729897

I ususally just put the can in the pot and put the water to cover the can, the put it on the stove and turn it on. After it comes to a rolling boil I turn it down a little and let it boil add water as it boils down so you can keep the can covered....I don't usually cover it. You can put the can in some cool water to cool it faster.

It's a real good pie!!!!

my favorite dessert Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...my favorite dessert 7_6_8

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue May 29, 2012 6:36 pm

SEBtopdog wrote:

I imagine he did ... Uncle Joe was one of those very even tempered persons, he was always calm, never yelled....but he did have a pretty wicked albeit dry sense of humor. He let me keep coming over whenever I wanted to (we lived just around the corner at the time), so I guess he wasn't too mad.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

my favorite dessert 2805820865  my favorite dessert 2805820865  my favorite dessert 2805820865  my favorite dessert 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Tue May 29, 2012 8:41 pm

Oh something I might add...when Boiling the Condensed Milk...be sure the water covers the can at all times....☀

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Wed May 30, 2012 12:54 am

We have this all the time it is Delicious!!! It will only explode if you let the pot run dry.

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by UNEEK Wed May 30, 2012 10:41 am

Thanks Kevin and Horizon -- I love Sweetened Condensed Milk -- I use it for many of my favorite dishes -- I love it right out of the can --- Did you know you can buy it in a squeeze bottle ?? OMG so tempting and so much easier to eat when the craving hits - lol

I plan to attempt these recipes very soon -- it is difficult for me to have that much time to watch a pot boil -- lol

My curious nature sure wonders how anyone thought of this or even imagined it would be edible after that length of time under heat--

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day !!

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

To be persuasive, one must be believable;
To be believable, one must be credible;
To be credible, one must be truthful.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

http://souljourney.lefora.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed May 30, 2012 10:49 am

I am finding this very amazing ...... who would have thought? I have to try it just to see how this all works.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Wed May 30, 2012 11:00 am

Well why didn't somebody tell me to add water periodically to cover the can. I didn't do that and the result was......

my favorite dessert 9k=

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Wed May 30, 2012 3:01 pm

doodoo wrote:Well why didn't somebody tell me to add water periodically to cover the can. I didn't do that and the result was......

my favorite dessert 9k=

That's how I envisioned it, doodoo. Glad to see I'm not the only one prone to catastrophe. (Get it? Cat-astrophe!) my favorite dessert 252703917 my favorite dessert 3134741375 my favorite dessert 3614774015

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UNEEK Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:23 pm

Well I just want to let the gang know I am home today hoping to do some cleaning in my kitchen in preparation for making more preserves etc and hopefully moving to a much bigger kitchen SOON !!

Since I am home and plan to spend most of my time in the kitchen I decided to experiment with Horizon's recipe -- I have 2 bananas and praying there is a pie crust in the freezer -- Four hours is plenty long enough to wait and my mouth is watering already and just into one hour -- lol

I am sure that I am going to do the 6 hour test at some point as the taste of caramel is driving me crazy -- I have a recipe for caramel somewhere -- have carried it around for years and wanted to actually do it -- now I have no idea where it is --

I will report after the completion of my experiment -- hopefully will successful tantalizing results that wished I had put 2 cans in the pot -- hummmmmm maye I will go ahead and add one now ????? lol

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

To be persuasive, one must be believable;
To be believable, one must be credible;
To be credible, one must be truthful.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

http://souljourney.lefora.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum