Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
ZIPPED LIPS I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
ZIPPED LIPS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
ZIPPED LIPS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
ZIPPED LIPS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
ZIPPED LIPS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
ZIPPED LIPS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
ZIPPED LIPS I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
ZIPPED LIPS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
ZIPPED LIPS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
ZIPPED LIPS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
ZIPPED LIPS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
ZIPPED LIPS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
ZIPPED LIPS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
ZIPPED LIPS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
ZIPPED LIPS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
ZIPPED LIPS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
ZIPPED LIPS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
ZIPPED LIPS I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
ZIPPED LIPS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
ZIPPED LIPS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

ZIPPED LIPS

+2
Horizon
TC2012
6 posters

Go down

ZIPPED LIPS Empty ZIPPED LIPS

Post by TC2012 Wed May 09, 2012 4:28 am

ZIPPED LIPS
20 WEALTH PROTECTION RULES
BECOMING WEALTHY BRINGS ON NEW RESPONSIBILITIES

1) NEVER TELL ANYONE (FRIEND OR outside FAMILY) THAT YOU ARE WEALTHY OR HAVE MONEY. KEEP YOUR LIPS ZIPPED.
2) Never tell your children about your wealth as they do not understand ZIPPED LIPS.
3) Best to just gradually improve your current life style and do something that will explain a financial improvement in your life to those watching (people you don’t even know are watching you). EXAMPLE: If unemployed or a small wage earner, pick out a favorite hobby of yours and turn it into a small business. Start small at least to those watching you and go from there. Use your imagination.
4) Do not change from being an “average Joe” to a “Casanova Joe”.
5) Never brag or say one word about your money to anyone (family or friend).
6) Become private about your life, what you do and where you go.
7) Do not start dressing in expensive clothes & shoes - keep your clothes the same.
8) Never be flashy with super expensive jewelry or do anything to bring attention.
9) Do not be the “Big Spender” and do all the buying when out with Friends.
10) Let others pay their part when out with a group.
11) Never get drunk as you don’t know what you will say then.
12) Never appear to have more money than anyone else does that you hang out with.
13) Never carry a wallet full of cash and NEVER ‘flash cash”.
14) Never go on a huge spending spree where people know you. If you want to go on a spending spree, go to another state or city. NOTE: keep in mind the #2 and #3 above.
15) Don’t start driving expensive and exotic cars. Keep a low profile.
16) Don’t start living in a 3 million dollar house when you have lived in a $300,000 one.
17) Face Book and Social Media is a big no-no and gets people in trouble as account holders post too much about their personal life, what they are doing, where they are going, etc. If you MUST (not advised) have a face book page then keep your mouth shut and THINK before you post anything. ZIP YOUR LIPS.
18) If you already have a face book page and close your account that too could draw attention. Best advice is to just STOP posting anything about your personal life, what you are doing, where you are going and so on. LEARN TO PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY. If you don’t you can bring harm to yourself and your family. You can loose all your wealth and maybe even your life or a family member’s life.
19) Smart phones, computers, face book accounts and even text messages leave traceable tracks that can easily be picked up by Thieves, Scammers and nosey people.
20) ALWAYS REMEMBER WHETHER YOU THINK IT OR NOT, YOU ARE ALWAYS BEING WATCHED SO MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT SAY OR DO ANYTHING THAT WILL HARM YOU, YOUR FAMILY OR YOUR WEALTH.

TC2012

Back to top Go down

ZIPPED LIPS Empty Re: ZIPPED LIPS

Post by Horizon Wed May 09, 2012 8:30 am

Very Wise Thoughts....Thank you!!!!

So many with money try to flaunt it, and brag! I don't ever want to be that way. I will remain me, just without the financial worries. I will be able to help others, and I believe it will be fun to do it, without them knowing it is me! It will just be a blessing to see them smile and wonder who did it??? ZIPPED LIPS 15_8_217

ZIPPED LIPS Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...ZIPPED LIPS 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 11:17 am

Nice, I like Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Wed May 09, 2012 3:48 pm

Excellent advice, TC2012. Thanks for sharing.

ZIPPED LIPS Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

ZIPPED LIPS Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Wed May 09, 2012 5:55 pm

Good post....Lots of good advice.

Something else to remember. When you are shopping for real estate, get a realtor that does not know you. I have a friend who is a realtor, but it is none of her business how much I spend on my property when I am looking or when I buy.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed May 09, 2012 6:55 pm

So its a BAD idea to take it all in cash and make a dress out of it? I figured it was easier than keeping it in my purse. Could just pick it off my dress to pay the bill..... sigh... gotta rethink everything now......

ZIPPED LIPS Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UNEEK Wed May 09, 2012 7:23 pm

TC2012 -- Great post - and I agree with your list but darn it almost takes the fun and enjoyment out of being rich -- ughhhhhh just kidding --

This is a serious matter and we all want to be on our guard without appearing to be on guard --

It is going to be a challenge for me as for the past year I have struggled to keep my head above water - If I get a new car or buy a house everyone including family is going to think I sold my soul (or my body) or something illegal - or worse yet think I have lied for the past 2 years about my financial situation -

I really really do not know how I am going to explain it in a way to follow the guide lines above -- I am doing some serious praying on this one !

I feel sure I will come up with some "uneek" plan and story ❤ ❤

Last edited by UNEEK on Wed May 09, 2012 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

To be persuasive, one must be believable;
To be believable, one must be credible;
To be credible, one must be truthful.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

http://souljourney.lefora.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TC2012 Thu May 10, 2012 6:21 am

I am glad you all may get something out of this for yourself and there is so much more but perhaps you all could add to ideas to this thread. It is not easy to have money. And IMHO, we need all the help and advice we can get. As they say “2 heads are always better than 1.”

Horizon, I am with you on the giving part. I plan on setting up some sort of Charity that can help people 100% anonymously. I am a person that does not like to be in any kind of a ‘lime light’. I like to do things for others but I hate to be thanked for doing anything. Yet I also find it rude when a person does not acknowledge a gift or act of kindness, etc. (go figure). So needless to say, being able to have the funds to truly give anonymously by being able to set up a large charity will be great fun.

IMHO, I think the most fun will be seeing how happy people are and wondering why God chose to bless them as that is who will be sending the gift, so to speak. I believe there is much that can be done for God in this manner. For instance a person/family that is in such desperate need that they may have even turned away from God (you know how that happens to some) and then if they are blessed by God. I am certain that will make them believe again and truly want to be in God’s presence.

Cardiac99, I agree 100%. Any large purchase needs to be done by people who do not know who you are. The same with buying vehicles, if you want to pay for them in full with a cashier’s check.

This is why it is very important to leave your town or city to go cash in. IMHO, it is best to go to a different state if you can.

Something else I think is wise is when purchasing real-estate, vehicles or anything large to use Bank Cashier’s Checks or the Black debit Cards but never do wire transfers. IMHO, wire transfers open up ways for funds to be stolen thus additional measurers will need to be taken.

UNEEK, there will be so many of us Dinarians in your same shoes. Perhaps you can do something as suggested in #3. And then even if you pay cash for your house and car, you family could just ‘assume’ you are making payments on both.

The best policy IMHO is as Horizon says: QUOTE “I will remain me, just without the financial worries.” UNQUOTE.

TC2012

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum