Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Any follow up from Omnigirl or Rich QUEEN I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Any follow up from Omnigirl or Rich QUEEN I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Any follow up from Omnigirl or Rich QUEEN I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Any follow up from Omnigirl or Rich QUEEN I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Any follow up from Omnigirl or Rich QUEEN I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Any follow up from Omnigirl or Rich QUEEN I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Any follow up from Omnigirl or Rich QUEEN I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Any follow up from Omnigirl or Rich QUEEN I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Any follow up from Omnigirl or Rich QUEEN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Any follow up from Omnigirl or Rich QUEEN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Any follow up from Omnigirl or Rich QUEEN I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Any follow up from Omnigirl or Rich QUEEN I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Any follow up from Omnigirl or Rich QUEEN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Any follow up from Omnigirl or Rich QUEEN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Any follow up from Omnigirl or Rich QUEEN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Any follow up from Omnigirl or Rich QUEEN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Any follow up from Omnigirl or Rich QUEEN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Any follow up from Omnigirl or Rich QUEEN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Any follow up from Omnigirl or Rich QUEEN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Any follow up from Omnigirl or Rich QUEEN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Any follow up from Omnigirl or Rich QUEEN

4 posters

Go down

Any follow up from Omnigirl or Rich QUEEN Empty Any follow up from Omnigirl or Rich QUEEN

Post by Big Bish Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:06 pm

I realize its only been a 12 hours since the last information was posted from these ladies but I was simply suggesting that they continue to follow their intel and keep us all posted on what their sources are saying now. I like what RichQueen suggests and I'm a big believer in the WGS......I'm not as familiar with Omnigirl but, she has been rather "Matter of Fact" about the information she has been receiving lately and they would suggest she is extremely confident in her source. Thanks ladies in advance. PEACE

Big Bish

Back to top Go down

Any follow up from Omnigirl or Rich QUEEN Empty Re: Any follow up from Omnigirl or Rich QUEEN

Post by evenstar Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm

From RichQueen just now:

The trip I alluded to that needed to be taken to sign important documents pertaining to the release of the RV didn't start until YESTERDAY. I found that out this morning. There were some last-minute shenanigans on Capitol Hill that may have slowed things down for a few hours (possibly as much as 24).

The Erbil Agreement HAS BEEN IMPLEMENTED. This was the last major hurdle for Iraq to jump before RV release. Got a call stating that the rate SHOULD show within hours today, unless they decide to insert it Sunday. But it would be better for the markets to do it before Sunday. There's more, but this is all I can say.

That's all I got for now. Do with it what you will. Don't believe it? That's fine. But I am hard on the trail of this elusive RV trying to ride it down for you fine folks.

HANG IN THERE - WE'RE CLOSE!!!
evenstar
evenstar
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Any follow up from Omnigirl or Rich QUEEN Empty Re: Any follow up from Omnigirl or Rich QUEEN

Post by JamVox Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:49 pm

Groundhog Day, what did you expect, same intel will be posted tomorrow with the dates change.
Keep believing it!

JamVox

Back to top Go down

Post by letmar321 Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:01 pm

Thank you Rich queen!

letmar321
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:37 pm

evenstar wrote:
From RichQueen just now:

The trip I alluded to that needed to be taken to sign important documents pertaining to the release of the RV didn't start until YESTERDAY. I found that out this morning. There were some last-minute shenanigans on Capitol Hill that may have slowed things down for a few hours (possibly as much as 24).

The Erbil Agreement HAS BEEN IMPLEMENTED. This was the last major hurdle for Iraq to jump before RV release. Got a call stating that the rate SHOULD show within hours today, unless they decide to insert it Sunday. But it would be better for the markets to do it before Sunday. There's more, but this is all I can say.

That's all I got for now. Do with it what you will. Don't believe it? That's fine. But I am hard on the trail of this elusive RV trying to ride it down for you fine folks.

HANG IN THERE - WE'RE CLOSE!!!

I for one Thank You and all that do so much to keep us in the loop. I know at times, more frequent these days, it seems like a thankless job chasing the elusive RV - I assure you it is NOT. Thank You!
I do wish for you, however, the ones that can only complain would find another home...possibly PD?

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum