Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM

+63
Clydesdale
mr_evans2u
fridayh
renny123
farmchik1
KAI
Aston
az-tex
konacoffeegal
bigdaddytim
tuggyron
PALMER01
GO-RV
KathyD
Arkylady
Radio Man
1alaskan
Dr. Linda
therealbutterfly
tobiasfunke
blinkster
Peppermint Patti
Curly115
MIss Rose
LadyInRed
Purpleskyz
Jayzze
abby ann
SEBtopdog
doodoo
Cardiac99
happywelshguy
SOYSABINA
tootygal
a2jmarkman
HezekiaH
kitchencat
bohmer
fang2
rocklady
Searay 32
Diamond70
luvnsoul
Horizon
jubalation
stevejss1
clayf
Herb Lady
CaptnJerry
funnygirl
aksafeone
7freemom
milleriniraq
Kevind53
supergirl
musiclady
Terbo56
hikari
rick152
SBM0601
scaramouche
answereddreams
ADMIN
67 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM Empty ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM

Post by ADMIN Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:27 am

This is just the short side of what has taken place. I have made the decision to disassociate myself with OOM site. I have made my position clear from day one, that I built this site for a friend, and have tried to maintain the administration of it only, helping the moderators and admins when I can. When you build something through the forums, such as this, you must enter a name and address to register the domain. I never thought a thing of it, when I used my real name and home address, Hold that thought....

There are members out there that will tell you, (when I have noticed) that they registered using their real name or their email address, I would email them and tell them to please select another username for their own security. This site asks only for a username, email and password when you register. It asks other info yes, these are optional, as forumotion is a social platform, such as that used by gamers or people that come together for common interests. I have never pushed for people to use the social information part of this site. I have cautioned members to not detail how much dinar they have either.

(I only made mention of the above, because I am very cautious of the safety a members, and thought I was for myself too...) The rest is a rundown of other info to accusations

I personally do not endorse nor sell anything. I have allowed placements of ads for dinar, and for AJs book, who is a retired lawyer, and business trusts were his expertise when he was working. His book tells how to make sure that your trusts are complete and has no holes with which to fall through. He has done classes for free to the members, so the price of the book, is not much for protecting your money from incomplete trusts. The forums and chat sites cost, and up until October of 2011, I didn’t have ads on any of the sites, I paid for the sites out of my own pocket. I charge a monthly rate for the ads, and am not privy to how much dealers make, by their placement on the site. I do not receive a kickback or percentage of anything.

There is a site that does “reviews” of other sites, and has now put out my name and personal home address, saying member beware of a site that offers advice and services but try so hard to cover their tracks. If I were a business, that was soliciting members for a product or service that I sell, then I could see where this statement would be called for, and if I were in it for this reason. I would have the address to the business and all information pertaining to listed. These are forums and chats, built for members that wish to discuss their common interests. There is no hidden agenda, so to put my personal information and my home address out there is only with malicious intent. I now have to live in fear for the safety of my children.

So, to let everyone know that doesn’t know, why I have these sites, here is a little run down:
After being on several sites throughout my time in the forums, several of us that were tired of the guru speak and the dictator style of some of the leaders of the forums, built a private site, so that our small group could discuss things that we had found in the news articles. This was Bizarre Dinar. I have had that domain registered to me for about 2 years. I use to study the Vietnam Dong… and wanted to be able to discuss the issues there with more people, and at the same time, we had decided to build a forum with which to discuss MORE of these types of things, and we didn’t want DINAR in the title, as we intended to use the site to keep in touch even after the RV that we are all waiting for, so that is where Changesxchange came from. NEWS ONLY, still NO GURU… and NO bashing. (I have since stopped studying the Asian currencies, as time does not allow)

Meantime, I built a site for Bondlady. She was getting slammed at some of the sites she was on for posting NEWS ARTICLES… at these other sites, she had developed a lot of friends that wished to discuss these articles, but she would get banned and unbanned over the whole deal. She and I had developed a friendship, so I offered to build her a site, so that she could post and discuss her articles. She didn’t know how to do this sort of thing, and it was an honor for me to build this for her, so that she could discuss whatever she wanted to without fear of being banned. Although my name is on the domain registration. Its her site, ran the way she wants it. Sambo and I only administrate the back room. Moving people to mod status, and helping with log in issues.

Which brings us to okieoilman. I don’t regret building something for friends, but the time has come for me to part ways with this, as I only built it because Okie is someone that I am friends with, and he was being exploited, taken advantage of and treated badly at the site he was on. I built it because there were plenty of people that had come to love Okie, and were exasperated and appalled at the way he was treated, and it was not for his sharing information. It was for his love of God, Family and Country. The fact that he is very open about some of his beliefs, that some did not agree with. I built the forum and chat for him without his knowledge, and gifted it to him the next day. My intentions were to put admins and mods there to run it. I had my site after all, and I figured this would be all there was to that. I envisioned at the most 5000 members over the full life of the site. I bit more than I could chew here, as there were 5000 within the first 2 weeks.
I have always made my position clear, and always tried to do my part of keeping members grounded. When I am on, and I see that they are upset over something that is said, I try to get them to focus on the news. In the last several months, you will see my postings have become less and less, and mostly they are me posting the news links to my site. Although I have become fond of a lot of the members on OOM… I can not be a part of this anymore.

I am closing the doors of OOM. I will leave the coffee shop open for a time, so that you do not lose contact with members that you have befriended, and I will leave the Holy Land tour, and the prayer link. But as far as being able to obtain any information regarding anything on the dinar, you will have to go anywhere but dinardaily.forumotion.com

Here is a list of some places, especially for new people that get directed here.
http://www.dinardetectives.com/ (blog style - montage of daily quotes from all over the net)
http://www.dinarrecaps.com/ (blog style - all things guru)
http://www.bondladyscorner.com/ (chat & forum; NEWS ONLY - Bondlady and crew pick apart the days articles)
http://dinaralert.webs.com/ (chat & forum; NEWS ONLY – Kaperoni and friends)
http://phoenixrisingradio.net/ (blog radio & blog site - chalked full of good info, NO RUMORS, only facts)
http://goingglobaleastmeetswest.blogspot.com/ (blog style – NEWS ONLY)

As for me, I have nothing to hide you can find me at http://www.changesxchange.com/ This is a GURU FREE, NEWS ONLY, FACT BASED, BASH FREE site, I will be adding a chat room soon, for my friends that I have made that wish to come there, but only articles with links will be discussed. So if you are looking for rate/date, don’t bother. I have been done with the rumor mill for some time, and I now have a more pressing issue to deal with, and that will involve getting a security system in place for my home, talking with my attorney and meeting with the proper authorities. I love Okie and always will, but I cant do this.

May the Lord Bless you and keep you,
Miskebam

Last edited by Miskebam on Tue May 01, 2012 12:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM Empty Thanks for your efforts

Post by answereddreams Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:36 am

I am sorry to see this site go -- it has been one of the first ones I go to each day to find out what Okie has to say. Thank you so much for all you have done for those of us who do not have contacts or do not know how to get contacts. Best of everything to you and Okie and God Bless you.

answereddreams

answereddreams

Back to top Go down

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM Empty Re: ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM

Post by scaramouche Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:39 am

Well stated, Miskebam,
I, for one, understand where you're coming from exactly. I wish you nothing but the best blessings from our Lord. Thanks for all you have done for us.

Last edited by scaramouche on Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

scaramouche

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:53 am

Sorry to hear Miskebam...you are AWESOME!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:55 am

We must be VERY CLOSE if Miskebam is leaving...I had to make a joke Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:56 am

MISKEBAM, so we can still always find you over at www.changesxchange.com ?

Back to top Go down

Post by SBM0601 Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:01 am

Miskebam I am here with you in prayers and wish there was a way of exsposing the true reason this person has a vendetta against Okie. He or she must have been banned before or was as we call it one of those that was not adult enough to make decisions on thier own and bought dinar instead of paying thier bills like okie has always said to do. As Okie says Be an adault do quit your jobs or go buy more Dinar unless you can stand to lose it. There are sick people in this world and I am proud to have been and hope to be always a friend and a Brother in Christ to you and all those involved at OOM. Thank you for all you have done and God will bless your kind always giving heart. I love you and Sam and the rest of the OOM Mods.
SBM0601
SBM0601

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:03 am

Miskebam, Love you and thank you so much for the OOM site. I do understand you in your decision. I'm so sorry for the trouble's your going through. Please get in touch if there is anything I can do to help.

God bless and keep you in where your roads lead.

Last edited by rick152 on Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hikari Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:04 am

FYI:

When you register a domain there is an option to mask the contact information most registrars have this now. I would never show my public information.

Usaly its masked the the register so if you have lets say godaddy and you turn it on. The whois of the domain would show goDaddys info and not your own. this is what should of been done...

Just my 2cents

hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:05 am

Miske- I'm sorry to hear that you are shutting down the site- I have always believed in you, yours and the OOM team- This is going to be a hard pill to swallow, but I do understand your feelings and reasoning behind what you have elected to do-I do hope that we ALL can stay in contact with you one way or the other, as you have meant the world to ALL of us here at OOM-Please keep your belief and faith in ALL of us, as we ALL have belief and faith in you and yours- This is a sad day indeed- God bless you and yours in all that you do and Thankyou for putting up with all us 'Crazies', here at OOM- It's been a real great time here- We will ALL miss you- Thankyou again for everything, and May God bless you-:(
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by musiclady Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:07 am

Thank you for all your hard work and dedication for providing the venue for information for us all. I love Okie even tho' I just met him here a few months ago!! And I thank you for making that possible!!! May God richly bless you in all your endeavors!!! I know your heart is right there in with Him!!! Blessings to you and yours.

musiclady

Back to top Go down

Post by supergirl Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:08 am

Hikari - exactly!
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:13 am

Sad to hear, but I understand. I will miss the interaction with many of the folks here to be sure. Guess I will be spending more time over at changesXchange. May you be richly blessed for all you do and have done ... see you over on the other site.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM 2805820865  ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM 2805820865  ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM 2805820865  ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:16 am

hikari wrote:FYI:

When you register a domain there is an option to mask the contact information most registrars have this now. I would never show my public information.

Usaly its masked the the register so if you have lets say godaddy and you turn it on. The whois of the domain would show goDaddys info and not your own. this is what should of been done...

Just my 2cents

THERE was no option for this, as I registered through Forumotion. They do the registration for you... and that simply was not there. :(

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by milleriniraq Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:18 am

I have always been fearful that as things dragged on and people got more desperate, that bad things could happen. I'm honestly still concerned for the safety of some due to the worsening economy and what that inevitably leads to. Unfortunately, it's rarely the true "issues" that have to pay for what they say. Thus the collateral damage begins. Miskebam, I couldn't have lasted as long as you have. Thanks for putting up the site. I'm sorry some of the people let you down but you did a good thing. I really like changesxchange. This may actually help some people out who aren't able to focus do to the day in and day out drama. God works in mysterious ways. TRB, punisher and the rest of the free thinkers, it's been a pleasure. Thanks Miske.

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:23 am

Just curious here...Is there a way that I can take over the site and maintain it? If it is not too much trouble.

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:24 am

THis is the FIRST online forum of any type I've ever participated in & I highly value the precious People here, finding much of what has been shared of inestimable value; its closure greatly saddens me, although I comprehend and identify with Miske's choice, most certainly respecting same and most thankful for her efforts/ talents/ heart, along with entire team here.

It is truly a shame the actions of some can have such an extensive effect upon so many..... but such is life and consequences of choices....

Will the existing threads and posts remain for a time, so they can be reviewed with opportunity to transfer them to a more permanent record, before they're not available anymore? Some of these creations I would consider the True Treasure of this IQD journey, & I wish to have opportunity to "save" them to treasure forevermore, before they perhaps disappear. Would also like chance to PM some to possibly continue contact in future; email is NOT preferred for me (do very little), as it is much too "public". Remaining "private", as opposed to "public", is a very key issue that has been well addressed here and is very prudent, especially in view of what soon comes....

An answer to my question may also help others & anyone who knows may give a response. Thanks again for EVERYTHING and Blessings to ALL!! :( ❤ Smile
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:29 am

Thank you Miske for all of the hard work and patience you have put into OOM. For those that chose to be hurtful I will pray that the Lord will make them see the error of their ways. I also pray that you and your family will come through this ordeal in fine shape. Bless you.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:30 am

THE CHAT IS STILL THERE... THE MODS WILL SEND ANY CHATS THAT OKIE OR WINGMEN DO DIRECTLY TO RECAPS FOR POSTING....

I AM JUST REMOVING MYSELF... I ONLY WANT TO MAINTAIN ONE SITE, AND THAT WILL BE THE ONE I BUILT TO POST ARTICLES FOR DISCUSSION.

THIS SITE WILL REMAIN UP FOR A WHILE, BUT WILL ONLY HAVE THE THREADS YOU SEE NOW.

PLEASE DO NOT DISCUSS THE LATEST RV ASSOCIATED INFORMATION ON THIS SITE...

THANK YOU!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by funnygirl Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:37 am

Thank you for all you have done! Maybe if Okie and Bulldog really believe what they are saying, they will start their own web site and take over what you did. Maybe they hid behind you too much and now are being held accountable for all of the times they got people hyped up for nothing to happen. They can't keep saying things change in a blink. They need to stop the rumors and only tell the truth. Good luck and I will pray for your safety! [b]

funnygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:39 am

Miske, thanks for everything that you've done for us all... I'm sorry it had to come to this, but I completely understand where your coming from... I wish you nothing but the best and am glad you put up with us as long as you have!!! hug

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Herb Lady Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:50 am

Miske, I understand fully, but I truely hate to see you go! You will be very much missed by all!
Herb Lady
Herb Lady
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:51 am

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM 761671673 ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM 858978640 ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM 3568750529 ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM 437791839 ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM 252703917 ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM 567726376 ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM 1499845164Thanx for all your time and the bandwidth....Good luck for all you do.....Let this Dinar blessing materialize on us all!!!!! Amen!!!!!
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:55 am

Thank you Miske for everything you have done for the community. I completely understand your stand and agree with you 100%. I will be reading your post and information on your other site. It all comes back to what it has always been. News, Articles and freedom for Iraq documents everything else is and has been proven from the beginning to be pure smoke. God bless and Thank you, stevejss1

If it doesn't make sense it's nonsense.

Real procedures must be completed before we have a real RV. The cart cannot pull the horse!

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jubalation Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:57 am

Wow, Miskebam. What sort of lowlife would publish some one's personal information and address? Gheesh. I hope you can sue the pants off of them. I am just stunned that your personal safety and that of your family has been compromised by such idiots. I pray for your safety.

I have mostly been a lurker but I was among the first to register for this site. I was a newbie and learned so much from the postings here. Thanks for the education I recieved. After a little over a year of being a dinar-head, I look at the world governments and our own beloved government (wretched) through much different eyes.

I am just at a loss of what to say to let you know how much I deeply deeply appreciate your efforts here, and I am rarely at a loss for words. This site will be greatly missed. You have had a hand in helping thousands of people muddle through this process of dinar. May God bless you and keep you and your family safe.
jubalation
jubalation
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM Empty where will Okie post?

Post by answereddreams Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:58 am

Will there be postings from Okie on any other site (if so, where?) or have we lost his intel altogether? I for one hope we will continue to hear from Okie.

answereddreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:05 pm

Miskebam....I am so sorry to hear this, I feel we all have become family. I will miss everyone. I understand your concerns for your family. I will see you on the other site CXC.

Thank you for all of the hard work you have done and all that you have been through maintaining this site! You and your family are in my prayers!

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM 36_1_44

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by supergirl Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:06 pm

Hopefully not! @answered dreams
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnsoul Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:10 pm

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM 858978640 ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM 437791839

BUMMER, I love the people on this site and I have learned so much from everyone. Health issues, common sense, and the wonderful cookies. So sad, I think I will go to the corner and cry. May God richly bless everyone and give Miske the strength she needs to battle this awful situation. The world is really a mess..........we are with you.

luvnsoul

http://Harley822@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:13 pm

answereddreams wrote:Will there be postings from Okie on any other site (if so, where?) or have we lost his intel altogether? I for one hope we will continue to hear from Okie.

Dinar Recaps... Since that's what Miske posted, but I'm sure you just missed it...

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond70 Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:14 pm

What happened to Okie? Did I miss something somewhere? I've seen all the posts, watched for new ones, but haven't seen anything about him leaving or what? Can anyone tell me what's going on? Please! I feel sort of lost without ole Okie! Thanks!
Diamond70
Diamond70

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:18 pm

Diamond70 wrote:What happened to Okie? Did I miss something somewhere? I've seen all the posts, watched for new ones, but haven't seen anything about him leaving or what? Can anyone tell me what's going on? Please! I feel sort of lost without ole Okie! Thanks!

If you would take a few minutes and read Miske's post, the one that started this thread, then you would completely understand what is going on with OOM. She makes it crystal clear!!!

CJ

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Searay 32 Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:20 pm

Thank You for everything you put together on this site. May you gather 20 times in years for your advice.
Searay 32
Searay 32

Back to top Go down

Post by rocklady Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:22 pm

This is all pretty sad, Miske my prayers are with you. I will see you on the other site. God bless you and your family.
rocklady
rocklady
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:25 pm

supergirl wrote:Hopefully not! @answered dreams

Atleast not any that I will frequent... Twisted Evil

CJ

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:30 pm

I thank you Miske for making and maintaining this site for all of us. It's like losing your best friend. It is like we all were the tread of one beautiful wrap and now the tread has been pulled. I hope Rick152 or someone can take over and maintain this site. or I'm afraid our wrap will be gone forever. I love you all.

Fang2
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:34 pm

fang2 wrote:I thank you Miske for making and maintaining this site for all of us. It's like losing your best friend. It is like we all were the tread of one beautiful wrap and now the tread has been pulled. I hope Rick152 or someone can take over and maintain this site. or I'm afraid our wrap will be gone forever. I love you all.

Fang2

Fang2, We can all still stay in touch/contact over at CXC, http://www.changesxchange.com/ Just remember to check the guru BS at the door on the way in... lol!

CJ

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:35 pm

Fang2- I'm sure things will work out- Keep your chin up- Terbo:D :cheers:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by supergirl Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:38 pm

CaptnJerry wrote:

CJ

LOL...I hear ya!
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bohmer Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:38 pm

Read this with understanding: I don't give a rip about the site at this point, your safety and that of your family are most important. Do what you must and May God Bless and protect you from those with evil intent. You have many friends here and to those that would wish to do harm I would simply say this "If you are upset because of a site or no RV yet, try fending off the prayers of thousands of OOM family members that have a very solid belief in the ONE True GOD, who protects his children".

I am not sure how I can help but if you need the services of a career geek and technical support professional with decades of experience.... let me know.

Blessings Miskebam and may the Peace of God go before you in all that you do!
bohmer
bohmer

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:39 pm

supergirl wrote:
CaptnJerry wrote:

CJ

LOL...I hear ya!

Hope to see you and TRB over on the Xchange... Ilikeyou http://www.changesxchange.com/

CJ

Last edited by CaptnJerry on Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by supergirl Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:40 pm

fang2 wrote:I thank you Miske for making and maintaining this site for all of us. It's like losing your best friend. It is like we all were the tread of one beautiful wrap and now the tread has been pulled. I hope Rick152 or someone can take over and maintain this site. or I'm afraid our wrap will be gone forever. I love you all.

Fang2

awww, fang2 you are soooo sweet. see you over at changesxchange hopefully. ;-)
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by supergirl Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:42 pm

CaptnJerry wrote:
supergirl wrote:
CaptnJerry wrote:

CJ

LOL...I hear ya!

Hope to see you and TRB over on the Exchange... ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM 1261280965 http://www.changesxchange.com/

CJ

thanks CJ! see ya next door ;-)
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:45 pm

It won't be the same. We have to keep this site somehow.
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kitchencat Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:48 pm

thanks for all you did.

I pray that God watches and guards your daily path
kitchencat
kitchencat

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:49 pm

Fang2- As long as we are here for each other, that is all that matters-That's what pm.s and e- mail are for-Don't fret or worry- Terbo:D
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:49 pm

Miskebam You created one of the best sites and one of the most encouraging sites. I appreciate your wonderful giving spirit.Thank-you for all you have done. The LORD Bless you and keep you and encourage you.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by a2jmarkman Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:51 pm

Miske............thank you, thank you, thank you.
a2jmarkman
a2jmarkman

Back to top Go down

Post by tootygal Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:04 pm

Miskebam, I am so sorry to hear that you are leaving the OOM Chat, and that some people can be so mean and cause so much trouble for others, and for what purpose, only they know, as they are Satan's followers and have no other purpose in life but to try to bring the Christians down.

What a terrible life they must have, and will have at the end of their life, as God has said..Vengence is Mine!! Therefore, He will have the last word and the last consequences for such people as these.

I will continue to have you and your family in my prayers, and pray that God will put a shield around all of you and protect you and your family continuously from these evil, evil people.

May God continue to bless you in all that you do.
We all love you and appreciate you more than you will ever know.
Take Care and hope to see you in Chat from time to time.

tootygal

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond70 Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:11 pm

MISKEBAM; I'm saddened at what's taken place. To always hear Okie's words of wisdom, and his love for the Lord, his guidance toward us all, not leaving anyone out. I can truly say that I so looked forward to his posts, daily, if Okie didn't post, I didn't read much. Okie is truly a man after God's heart, and it shows in all he does. I can only hope to have that same feeling of comfort & leadership again, be it from Okie (I truly hope so) or who ever does it at the new site. I stayed up late just for his post last night. Why anyone would do these things is evident that Okie was doing God's work, and the evil one decided he needed attacks, and you! My prayers will be with you always, know that! As for Okie, I SO would love to see his posts again. I'm an "Okie" and its just not going to be the same. God bless and keep you. We will talk again soon. Okie, please don't leave us! For some, I know for myself, you were our rock on this journey. I know the Lord is with us always, and He gives us people like yourself to lead, advise, comfort, help those of us that are new to these things. I truly hope to hear from you again, Okie! We're a team! Please don't let what God put together, be torn apart by the likes of some others with IQs the same as their shoe size. Thank you and am eagerly waiting to hear from you all again!
Diamond70
Diamond70

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum