Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Treason from within!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Treason from within!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Treason from within!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Treason from within!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Treason from within!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Treason from within!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Treason from within!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Treason from within!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Treason from within!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Treason from within!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Treason from within!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Treason from within!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Treason from within!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Treason from within!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Treason from within!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Treason from within!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Treason from within!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Treason from within!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Treason from within!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Treason from within!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Treason from within!!

+6
Kevind53
2texans
Jayzze
Terbo56
Blexum
chevysteve
10 posters

Go down

Treason from within!! Empty Treason from within!!

Post by chevysteve Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:26 am

http://www.lsnewsgroup.com/2012/04/23/treason-from-within/
April 23, 2012

By Thornton Parsons

Thornton Parsons

The rule of law is a government of law and not of men. While there is no specific definition for this phrase, the rule of law is instituted into constitutions around the world to promote civil liberties and to establish order. It protects the rights of citizens against governmental abuses of power. This means that individuals and persons, as well as the government shall submit to, obey and be regulated by law, and not arbitrary action by an individual or a group of individuals (Duhaime.org website, n.d.).

Republicans and Democrats, alike, have abused governmental power over United States citizens. In 1974, in response to the Watergate scandal that ended the presidency of Richard M. Nixon, Congress amended the Federal Election Campaign Act that restricted the amount of money that individuals and groups could contribute to candidates for federal office. The Act also limited them on how much they could spend on their campaigns and also established federal funding of presidential election campaigns. These provisions were meant to put candidates on a more equal footing with each other, as well as to reduce the influence of special interest groups.

The constitutionality of the new law was challenged by liberals and conservatives. However, the Supreme Court upheld the limits on campaign contributions, ruling that they do not interfere with an individual’s First Amendment rights of freedom of expression and association (Buckley v. Valeo, 1976). But, they did strike down unconstitutional restraints on free speech.

Even though the Supreme Court approved federal funding of presidential election campaigns, the makeup of the Federal Elections Commission was declared contrary to the Appointments Clause of the United States Constitution, which gives the president the right to appoint federal officials. The commission was then reconstituted according to this decision.

Despite the rules on campaign spending, in 2007, Barack Obama did not provide a full accounting of his campaign expenditures (Zeleny, 2007). The third-quarter report filed with the Federal Election Commission showed dozens of payments totaling as much as $1.2 million to credit card companies without specific explanations as to how the money was spent. Compared with campaign spending for the previous quarter of 2007, the Obama campaign reported spending $52,000 on hotels in Iowa, however, during the third quarter, it only reported $398. Bill Burton, a campaign spokesman, stated that a corrected report would be filed (Zeleny, 2007). Discrepancies such as these pale in comparison to the discrepancies of Obama’s more than $700 million of expenditures during the 2008 presidential campaign. About half of Obama’s fund raising had come from millions of individual donors who donated $200, the cut-off for reporting the names of donors (Canellos, 2008).

WND’s Bob Unruh (2010) asserts that lying, bribing, subverting election laws, payoffs, aiding the nation’s enemies, seeking the abrogation of the U.S. Constitution – which of these does not fall under the “high crimes and misdemeanors” required in the nation’s founding documents for the removal of a sitting president? There are several factors that Americans should consider (Unruh, 2010):

Obama’s violations of federal campaign and ethics laws, including the offers from his administration to Democratic U.S. Rep. Joe Sestak, who reported he was offered a high-ranking government job to drop his opposition in the Pennsylvania Senate primary to sitting Sen. Arlen Specter.

Obama’s effort “to persuade the Illinois governor to fill the vacated Senate seat with his longtime adviser Valerie Jarrett.”

Suggestions from Obama’s own Federal Election Commission documentation that he got at least $33.8 million for his campaign from disallowed foreign contributions, including 520 contributions from interests in Iran as well as $30,000 from the Hamas-controlled Gaza area.
Obama’s administration decision to drop a case that prosecutors already had won against “black nationalist thugs” who were seen on video apparently intimidating voters during the 2008 election.

Obama fired an inspector general, Gerald Walpin, after he exposed corruption linked to one of Obama’s buddies, Sacramento Mayor Kevin Johnson.

The president’s system of rewarding supporters has come under question. The report confirms more than 70 individuals who raised $50,000 or more for Obama “have been rewarded with ambassadorships or high ranking jobs.”

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and he carries his banners openly. But the traitor moves among those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not traitor, he speaks in the accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their garments, and he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of a city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to be feared. (Cicero, 42 BC).”
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Treason from within!! Empty Re: Treason from within!!

Post by Blexum Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:50 pm

Don't forget the muslim brotherhood along with all the communist lovers running loose in his adminsitration right now. We've been set up by these traitors and that's all there is to it. Barry is in the process of giving some islands off of alaska to Putin in russia at NO CHARGE. Isn't that sweet? They'll drill on the islands and around them in their new areas and we all know how ecologically minded they are. Millions of barrels of oil and he gives it away to the russians. Check it out.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:33 pm

It will be that way until the rats are loaded up on D-Con- Then give 'em a big drink-Twisted Evil
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:41 pm

i am not a big fan of obama but lets call a spade a spade every politican is guilty .why would they spend millions for a job that does not pay a fraction of what is invested to win a political seat. this country is run by big busisness.oil ins med and pharm. control this country and are paiying off everyone.its time the average person gets some rights instead of paying for the rich and poor. the dems and rep are equally at fault
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:44 pm

That they are, and it's about high time it changed and turned around to our favor, and it will be, soon enough-:pirat:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:54 pm

jayzze, Every politician is a crook.....period....two terms and salary and medical for life...none of them leave washington not being a millionare......but this guy is a traitor. GIVING AWAY OUR LAND AND THE OIL UNDER IT TO RUSSIA? You cannot put that in with the regular crooks in D.C. This guy is up to something and the other rats in D.C. haven't got the guts to even call him on it...much less our security agencies who look the other way. America .... WAKE UP.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:03 pm

blexum yes but did not papa bush do they same thing in alaska a made a national park sitting one one of the worlds largest reserves with saudi arabia in return the use us dollars for oil they all suck i make a good living and pay taxes up the yang and rommeny earns 26 mil a yr and pays 13 tax give me a break
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:32 pm

A national park is not the same as GIVING alaskan islands to Russia.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:34 pm

Blexum- Jayzze's just making a generalization between the two- No biggie-Smile
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 2texans Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:08 pm

LOL! You guys are too much. And don't forget that Mitt wears the 'magic underwear'. LOL!

2texans

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:17 pm

blexem the point is simple one of he worlds largest oil reserves because of saudi arabia he turned one of the largests oil reserves in the world into a national park so no oil can ever be tapped come on now blexum the bush is invited to join the caryle group at the request of the king of saudi arabia they are all the same CROOKS who screw the working class
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:28 pm

What about the Biken in N. Dakota? It's got more oil there than Saudi Arabia has.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:54 pm

blexem very true but the oi companies claim the blades to cut into the rock to get the oil is too expensive this was on the history channel a while ago its all bs to screw us as far as i am concerned none of these clownswill run the country with us in mind only way if it rvs real high then we move up but others get screwed a no win sitution
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:12 pm

The environazis will fight it every inch of the way if they do try to get oil from there anyway.
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:15 pm

Kevind53 wrote:The environazis will fight it every inch of the way if they do try to get oil from there anyway.

Right Kevin, and half of them wouldn't even know where Alaska or ND is even if you put a map in front of them!!
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:17 pm

Washington is doing it's very best to stop all oil drilling in the Biken. Funny how there's a housing shortage and the smallest unemployment rate in the country there because of the drilling they're doing. It's just all part of the plan.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:19 pm

Funny too how now the the pipeline got quashed the only way to ship a lot of it is by rail ... guess who owns the railroad? Twisted Evil
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:27 pm

Gee, golley, whizz........a pipeline going all the way from canada to the gulf...and just so they can refine it for export...make's sense to me. I mean, why should they build a couple of refineries up in the dakotas or wyoming and use it here. Shorter pipeline to build as well......of course washington politicians would have to work a better kick back deal if they did the smart thing and used the refined oil here.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:31 pm

True ... but I doubt that it's coincidental that the only freight rail in the area is owned by Soros
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:44 pm

Blexum wrote:Gee, golley, whizz........a pipeline going all the way from canada to the gulf...and just so they can refine it for export...make's sense to me. I mean, why should they build a couple of refineries up in the dakotas or wyoming and use it here. Shorter pipeline to build as well......of course washington politicians would have to work a better kick back deal if they did the smart thing and used the refined oil here.

I saw a guy in TV, don't remember when or where, but he was some oil expert and he was asked that same question, his answer, not mine, his, was that take the total cost pipeline vs. refineries, in the long run pipline cheaper and faster. The oils they had planed on shipping was/is a "tar sands" type, takes a certan type of refinery which is in place today in the south.

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:45 pm

Seeing as how there hasn't been a refinery built in the country for the past 30 years.......you would think somebody would pull thumb.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:52 pm

As I recal the last time they tried ... the EPA et. al. made them jump through hoop after very expensive hoop until they finally threw their hands in the air and said forgedaboudit!
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:55 pm

As I said.......all in the plan. We could be self sufficient in energy, but that would cut out the crooks and the special deals to the politicians. Meanwhile, as the cost of gasoline goes up everything else does as well. Say goodbye to the country you grew up in.....the traitors have everything well in hand. That spinning sound you may hear is our forfathers spinning in their graves at the scum ruining our country.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Treason from within!! Empty Railway ownership

Post by wittsend Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:06 pm

The trans-continental railway that may transport tar sands oil across canada isn't owned by G. Soros. it's owned in large part by a company owned by Buffett. It ain't Jimmy that I refer to here.

wittsend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:10 pm

No, it's owned (wholly I think) by his investment group ... which he owns the majority of ... just couldn't remember the name of the group.
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:10 pm

Now I do ... Berkshire Hathaway LOL! Twisted Evil
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hithere Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:39 pm

Our gov't doesnt even run this country anymore, no matter who is in office!!!

Are you guys hearing the debates. Man, those guys run around questions like its cool. And they all say the same thing.....we need this, we need that, he didnt do this, hes like this.... they never answer the question how. Its all the same BS every 4yrs.

Like Mitt Romney is going to raise my salary. heck, the governer of Texas still has the min. wage at 7.25! WHO CAN LIVE OFF THAT!!!
hithere
hithere
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:49 pm

hithere you are so right i find it amusing how bsicly the poor people go to these rallys follow and support the candidates like sheep and then get screwed over and the wealthier get wealither.they really have no clue except for what some one says and that is usually a lie
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by renny123 Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:25 am

the government is corrupt for sure. This country is in a lot of trouble and it scares me. A lot of things scare me. Just watch tv at night to see how we have all gone down the tube. These reality programs are disgusting! There are no morals left. I work for a man at a large corporation, and I am physically healthy but the stess is killing me. There is so much corruption there as well. Sometimes, I would like to run with my cat and live with
Bigfoot.

renny123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum