Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraq will likely exit from Chapter VII in the coming period says Economy and Investment Committee Member I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraq will likely exit from Chapter VII in the coming period says Economy and Investment Committee Member I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq will likely exit from Chapter VII in the coming period says Economy and Investment Committee Member I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraq will likely exit from Chapter VII in the coming period says Economy and Investment Committee Member I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq will likely exit from Chapter VII in the coming period says Economy and Investment Committee Member I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq will likely exit from Chapter VII in the coming period says Economy and Investment Committee Member I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq will likely exit from Chapter VII in the coming period says Economy and Investment Committee Member I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq will likely exit from Chapter VII in the coming period says Economy and Investment Committee Member I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq will likely exit from Chapter VII in the coming period says Economy and Investment Committee Member I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq will likely exit from Chapter VII in the coming period says Economy and Investment Committee Member I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq will likely exit from Chapter VII in the coming period says Economy and Investment Committee Member I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq will likely exit from Chapter VII in the coming period says Economy and Investment Committee Member I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq will likely exit from Chapter VII in the coming period says Economy and Investment Committee Member I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq will likely exit from Chapter VII in the coming period says Economy and Investment Committee Member I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq will likely exit from Chapter VII in the coming period says Economy and Investment Committee Member I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq will likely exit from Chapter VII in the coming period says Economy and Investment Committee Member I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq will likely exit from Chapter VII in the coming period says Economy and Investment Committee Member I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq will likely exit from Chapter VII in the coming period says Economy and Investment Committee Member I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq will likely exit from Chapter VII in the coming period says Economy and Investment Committee Member I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq will likely exit from Chapter VII in the coming period says Economy and Investment Committee Member I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Iraq will likely exit from Chapter VII in the coming period says Economy and Investment Committee Member

+8
revenuerog
chevysteve
HeadNotTheTail
therealbutterfly
Boas2
Jayzze
clayf
supergirl
12 posters

Go down

Iraq will likely exit from Chapter VII in the coming period says Economy and Investment Committee Member Empty Iraq will likely exit from Chapter VII in the coming period says Economy and Investment Committee Member

Post by supergirl Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:20 am

Iraq will likely exit from Chapter VII in the coming period says Economy and Investment Committee Member

Attorney charge likely exit from Iraq during the period subject to item VII coming
Date: Wednesday, 25-04-2012 11: 06 am

Baghdad (newsletter) …Economy and Investment Committee Member said
Parliamentary Deputy/National Alliance, charge/Faleh Iraq exit from huge
item VII during the next few, after the return of bilateral relations
between Iraq and Kuwait.

He said charge (News Agency news) on Wednesday: after repeated visits
by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to some Arabic and foreign States that
have reservations on the Iraq policy of the former regime that prompted
Iraq to “perils” and military wars, especially the provinces of Kuwait
State of normalization of political and economic relations sister return
Iraq to its regional and international environment.

He said that these visits resulted in several things flowing for Iraq
and its people, through the normalization of relations between Iraq and
Kuwait and the return of common interests between the two countries in
all fields, especially after our Arab brothers in the embrace of Baghdad
Arabic Summit, these are all signs of good in the near future to raise
Iraq from under item VII and grant full sovereignty and freedom in the
disposition of his assets.

President Saddam Hussein ordered the invasion of Kuwait in 1990, on
the impact of sanctions imposed on Iraq by the international community
and development under item 7 which makes him a threat to global peace
and security.

The sanctions included a ban of importation of chemicals and nuclear
technology that might be used in clandestine programmes of nuclear,
chemical and biological weapons, the United Nations has allowed in 1995
for Iraq to sell oil in exchange for obtaining food, the so-called “oil
for food” programme No. 986.

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http://www.ikhnews.com/news.php%3Faction%3Dview%26id%3D40233

Last edited by supergirl on Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq will likely exit from Chapter VII in the coming period says Economy and Investment Committee Member Empty Re: Iraq will likely exit from Chapter VII in the coming period says Economy and Investment Committee Member

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:24 am

NOW THAT IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! ☀

Back to top Go down

Iraq will likely exit from Chapter VII in the coming period says Economy and Investment Committee Member Empty Re: Iraq will likely exit from Chapter VII in the coming period says Economy and Investment Committee Member

Post by clayf Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:29 am

Always a Plus from SUPERGIRL
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:37 pm

i read were this meeting is supposed to take place today
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Boas2 Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:06 pm

"Freedom in the disposition of his Assets" Does that include RV before such freedom is granted or without. ??

Boas2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:46 pm

jayzze wrote:i read were this meeting is supposed to take place today

Lets hope so...

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:51 pm

I think the meeting in front of the UN is in June tho... even if there are all sides agreeing right now, it still has to go thru the official mechanisms..... but its lookin good FINALLY. But I am always skeptical since they have given artifacts back to Kuwait before, and kuwait was happy before, and then they werent, then they were, then they werent....... sigh.....

Iraq will likely exit from Chapter VII in the coming period says Economy and Investment Committee Member Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:54 pm

when done its supposed to be signed and whittnessedby an offical of un then it gets approved
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:08 pm

Yes, things are looking good as of now...

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadNotTheTail Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:26 pm

Punisher You have a PM/im
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:35 pm

HeadNotTheTail wrote:Punisher You have a PM/im

:happyjoy:

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:46 pm

I like the way this sounds!! I do have a question though............ If "soon" means forever, how long is "in the coming period"??

scratch
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadNotTheTail Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:58 pm

Well Punisher is working right now and I want to get this to you guys...But I have to go to school,, so for all of you that have been following my posts I'll be in right at 10:45 tonight and yes I will be on time so you don't have to wait on this...You might want to be here for this is all I'm saying, and No I don't have a big head or anything, just tried and school and I promised Punisher he would be first to know,,I'll give you this, Man Do those Iraq's move fast when you have the Un and WTO and world Bank watching. Iraq will likely exit from Chapter VII in the coming period says Economy and Investment Committee Member 761671673
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by revenuerog Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:03 pm

chevysteve wrote:Iraq will likely exit from Chapter VII in the coming period says Economy and Investment Committee Member

I like the way this sounds!! I do have a question though............ If "soon" means forever, how long is "in the coming period"??

scratch

I think it means "sometime in your lifetime" ...or maybe soonerIraq will likely exit from Chapter VII in the coming period says Economy and Investment Committee Member 490529750

‎"If you think the cost of success is high, wait until you get the bill for failure."
~Charlie Ragus
revenuerog
revenuerog
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://www.pileof.goldfromkb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:05 pm

HeadNotTheTail wrote:Well Punisher is working right now and I want to get this to you guys...But I have to go to school,, so for all of you that have been following my posts I'll be in right at 10:45 tonight and yes I will be on time so you don't have to wait on this...You might want to be here for this is all I'm saying, and No I don't have a big head or anything, just tried and school and I promised Punisher he would be first to know,,I'll give you this, Man Do those Iraq's move fast when you have the Un and WTO and world Bank watching. Iraq will likely exit from Chapter VII in the coming period says Economy and Investment Committee Member 761671673
bounce :happyjoy: bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:47 pm

in the middle east soon can be years remember last march in washington shabs stated rv very soon thats over a year ago hope that helps. i do not believe any of this bs any more one day it will happen hopefully i will still be here to enjoy it
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:51 pm

HNTT- I happen to believe it-Very Happy
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:57 pm

terbo i hope it happens soon but we have atwo fold problem malaki. he will not agree to power sharing of erbil and shabbs will not release it to a dictator like him. as soon as this is resolved we have an rv not before and i do trust me intel
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hithere Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:26 pm

yeah i thought the same when Kuwait settled things with Iraq but no, still under chapter 7.
hithere
hithere
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:12 pm

The Chapter 7 parts that dealt with financials were released a long time ago. The remaining sections deal with war reparations, repatriation of remains, return of certain items and establishment of the border. Nothing there to hold this up.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Iraq will likely exit from Chapter VII in the coming period says Economy and Investment Committee Member 2805820865  Iraq will likely exit from Chapter VII in the coming period says Economy and Investment Committee Member 2805820865  Iraq will likely exit from Chapter VII in the coming period says Economy and Investment Committee Member 2805820865  Iraq will likely exit from Chapter VII in the coming period says Economy and Investment Committee Member 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:34 pm

HNTT is an awesome truthful guy and his info is accurate. I personally just spoke to him and we really are about to see things play out in the next week.

THE NATIONAL CONFERENCE is the KEY! As long as that doesn't get postponed again we are there! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:37 am

Another fine article find supergirl...Thanks

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum