Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Decision of the Economic Committee: Iraqi dinar will regain its natural and its price will reach to the (1166) to the dollar I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Decision of the Economic Committee: Iraqi dinar will regain its natural and its price will reach to the (1166) to the dollar I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Decision of the Economic Committee: Iraqi dinar will regain its natural and its price will reach to the (1166) to the dollar I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Decision of the Economic Committee: Iraqi dinar will regain its natural and its price will reach to the (1166) to the dollar I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Decision of the Economic Committee: Iraqi dinar will regain its natural and its price will reach to the (1166) to the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Decision of the Economic Committee: Iraqi dinar will regain its natural and its price will reach to the (1166) to the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Decision of the Economic Committee: Iraqi dinar will regain its natural and its price will reach to the (1166) to the dollar I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Decision of the Economic Committee: Iraqi dinar will regain its natural and its price will reach to the (1166) to the dollar I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Decision of the Economic Committee: Iraqi dinar will regain its natural and its price will reach to the (1166) to the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Decision of the Economic Committee: Iraqi dinar will regain its natural and its price will reach to the (1166) to the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Decision of the Economic Committee: Iraqi dinar will regain its natural and its price will reach to the (1166) to the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Decision of the Economic Committee: Iraqi dinar will regain its natural and its price will reach to the (1166) to the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Decision of the Economic Committee: Iraqi dinar will regain its natural and its price will reach to the (1166) to the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Decision of the Economic Committee: Iraqi dinar will regain its natural and its price will reach to the (1166) to the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Decision of the Economic Committee: Iraqi dinar will regain its natural and its price will reach to the (1166) to the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Decision of the Economic Committee: Iraqi dinar will regain its natural and its price will reach to the (1166) to the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Decision of the Economic Committee: Iraqi dinar will regain its natural and its price will reach to the (1166) to the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Decision of the Economic Committee: Iraqi dinar will regain its natural and its price will reach to the (1166) to the dollar I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Decision of the Economic Committee: Iraqi dinar will regain its natural and its price will reach to the (1166) to the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Decision of the Economic Committee: Iraqi dinar will regain its natural and its price will reach to the (1166) to the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Decision of the Economic Committee: Iraqi dinar will regain its natural and its price will reach to the (1166) to the dollar

Go down

Decision of the Economic Committee: Iraqi dinar will regain its natural and its price will reach to the (1166) to the dollar Empty Decision of the Economic Committee: Iraqi dinar will regain its natural and its price will reach to the (1166) to the dollar

Post by supergirl Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:04 am

Decision of the Economic Committee: Iraqi dinar will regain its natural and its price will reach to the (1166) to the dollar

Posted: April 25, 2012

On: Wednesday 04/25/2012 11:05

Baghdad (news) .. Expected decision of the Committee of Economic
parliamentary deputy / Kurdish coalition blocs / Mahma Khalilzad, the
restoration of the Iraqi dinar and normal in the coming period, after
the necessary measures taken by the monetary policy to fetch up to
(1166) dinars to the dollar.

Khalil (of the Agency news) Wednesday: The monetary policy of Iraq
and of the Central Bank has taken necessary measures for the return of
Iraqi dinar to normal and stabilize at a certain price to the U.S.
dollar, because the continued increase in the exchange rate of the
dollar against the dinar will lead to economic problems, such as
increased prices in local markets and high rates of inflation in the the
country.

said MP Khalil: We have asked the central bank and the federal
government to take the necessary measures needed to save the currency of
Iraq from deteriorating in front of hard currency, Calcetrh on the
process of currency smuggling to neighboring countries, or take
scientific methods to sell foreign currency at an auction in the
central, expressing optimism about the return of Iraqi dinar to normal
to settle on the price of (1166) dinars for one dollar.

this and see the U.S. dollar has increased significantly and is
preceded by its value against the Iraqi dinar, with an exchange rate of
one U.S. dollar (1300) Iraqi dinars, after he was conservative on the price for a long time (b 1170) dinars to one dollar,
which was born out of fear of a major economic circles constantly
increase its price and its direct impact on the Iraqi economy.
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum