Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
High Nassif made a statement calling on the government oil windfall exchange mechanism I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
High Nassif made a statement calling on the government oil windfall exchange mechanism I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
High Nassif made a statement calling on the government oil windfall exchange mechanism I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
High Nassif made a statement calling on the government oil windfall exchange mechanism I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
High Nassif made a statement calling on the government oil windfall exchange mechanism I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
High Nassif made a statement calling on the government oil windfall exchange mechanism I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
High Nassif made a statement calling on the government oil windfall exchange mechanism I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
High Nassif made a statement calling on the government oil windfall exchange mechanism I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
High Nassif made a statement calling on the government oil windfall exchange mechanism I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
High Nassif made a statement calling on the government oil windfall exchange mechanism I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
High Nassif made a statement calling on the government oil windfall exchange mechanism I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
High Nassif made a statement calling on the government oil windfall exchange mechanism I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
High Nassif made a statement calling on the government oil windfall exchange mechanism I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
High Nassif made a statement calling on the government oil windfall exchange mechanism I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
High Nassif made a statement calling on the government oil windfall exchange mechanism I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
High Nassif made a statement calling on the government oil windfall exchange mechanism I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
High Nassif made a statement calling on the government oil windfall exchange mechanism I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
High Nassif made a statement calling on the government oil windfall exchange mechanism I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
High Nassif made a statement calling on the government oil windfall exchange mechanism I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
High Nassif made a statement calling on the government oil windfall exchange mechanism I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

High Nassif made a statement calling on the government oil windfall exchange mechanism

Go down

High Nassif made a statement calling on the government oil windfall exchange mechanism Empty High Nassif made a statement calling on the government oil windfall exchange mechanism

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:21 am

High Nassif made a statement calling on the government oil windfall exchange mechanism
18/06/2011 PM - 4:45 PM

Demanded the MP for the Iraqi bloc white high Nassif Prime Minister and Minister of Finance a statement in the mechanism of exchange of plenty of oil (the oil price difference) and the statement of final accounts for the period of the last to be presented to the House of Representatives.

Nassif said in a written statement on Saturday: "the right of members of the House as representatives of the people to see what was spent during the Hundred Days of the abundance of oil is recycled from the final accounts).

She added: Transparency must be the central feature of financial transactions for all ministries, hence the Ministry of Finance should be on top of the list of ministries, which provide detailed tables on the mechanism of exchange, whether during the last hundred days or the first half of this year

http://www.burathanews.com/news_article_128092.html

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum