Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Classic Misinformation I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Classic Misinformation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Classic Misinformation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Classic Misinformation I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Classic Misinformation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Classic Misinformation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Classic Misinformation I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Classic Misinformation I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Classic Misinformation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Classic Misinformation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Classic Misinformation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Classic Misinformation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Classic Misinformation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Classic Misinformation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Classic Misinformation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Classic Misinformation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Classic Misinformation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Classic Misinformation I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Classic Misinformation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Classic Misinformation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Classic Misinformation

5 posters

Go down

Classic Misinformation Empty Classic Misinformation

Post by cubed_27 Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:17 pm

I did a little research on the Dinar and Dinar sites. Over the past several years there is one constant that is prevalent; Every month there is hype that a major event has happened and the RV is imminent. For the past several years this has been happening.

I know we have some great mods and marvelous intel gatherers. Perhaps these we should consider the elect. They are intelligent and in the know more than the simple dinar owner. There are other groups out there who stand to make money on both ends of this spectrum. They own dinar and are willing to sell. The time is right for them whether there is an RV or there is no RV.

Concurrent with the 'sky is falling, the RV is imminent' talk there is a spike in sales when people claim the RV is going to happen tomorrow. It's not bogus intel our gatherers are receiving, it is carefully prepared misinformation.

We have been told the closer we get to the RV the more misinformation will be disseminated. This is happening right now. This misinformation fuels dinar sales. The dinar sales line pockets with USD and delays the RV. As long as dinar are being sold they are a commodity and there is no reason to leave ANY money on the table.

How many are guilty of hearing "I know we are going to RV this week!!", so they go and buy just another 1 or 200k dinar to get them over that 1, 2, or 3 million mark? Many of us. There are purportedly 3+million people invested in the Dinar from 50k up to 1 billion (+)(US gov, Obama, Clinton, Walmart, Chase). We are shooting ourselves in the foot by continuing to buy. It's time to sit back and revalue. Stop paying the people who are going to be payed even more once this RV's.

Another thing, all the chicken littles out there being fed misinformation like cornfeed need to stop spouting off what they hope will happen when they don't know anything for sure. We all know you want to give hope, but false hope is a false rope that can hang you. I'm glad your great aunt Bessie talked to her WF manager and he said great things. So what? We've been hearing this for years. Back screens, front screens....what a load. Read the scriptures instead of the hooey being put out by some of these people. You'll feel better and actually be able to use the information you read.

Does God want you to do good with this? No doubt, but this is just money. He doesn't need this money or any money to get the job done. He just needs your heart, no degree, certificate, or money. Don't be fooled by thinking all the money in the world will make a hill of beans when it comes to helping your fellow man. You can do just as much without a dime, and you don't need to wait for the RV to git er dun.
cubed_27
cubed_27

Back to top Go down

Classic Misinformation Empty Re: Classic Misinformation

Post by Jayzze Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:32 pm

makes sense but why not help the pumpers they are non profit
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:45 pm

GREAT POST! I like it alot.

Back to top Go down

Post by blinkster Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:48 pm

I like the post too, but the simple truth is it still takes money to get some things done. Even Jesus' ministry had a money bag, and women (including the wives of some employed in Herod's court) supported our Lord's ministry with finances.

"For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God."
Romans 8:14

blinkster

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaya Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:51 pm

Do not know WHO Cubed_27 is, but I can say, one the best posts POSTED in a very long time. All said was truthful and honest. I have said for two years to JUST STOP BUYING DINAR, yet who am I most say. I bought all mine at one time 7 years ago. Never bought again. I have said a million times, as LONG AS BILLIONS and BILLIONS and BILLIONS of new IQD are still being pumped and bought monthly, this RV will not be seen. IMHO, for us to go this long, after hearing DAILY for four years it was DONE, we have a problem. Thanks CUBED for the post. I remember in October 2010, when Okie and Athena posted the DONG was CONFIRMED in the screens to hit at .04 cents and within TWO days, ALL DEALERS were emptied of DONG, SOLD OUT. Here we sit almost two years later with nothing. This only makes sense anymore to the dealers getting filthy rich.

Jesus IS Lord! Jesus said, Marvel not that I said you MUST be Born Again--Jn.3;3-8
Siaya
Siaya
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://NewCovenantWorldOutreach.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaya Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:53 pm

By the way, I did not read or hear back from Okie a post stating WHY this did not hit this week. Were we not told again this past week it was CONFIRMED?? Next morning cash out? I believe the English word for CONFIRMED means ACTUALLY COMPLETE, DONE, SET, FIXED.

Jesus IS Lord! Jesus said, Marvel not that I said you MUST be Born Again--Jn.3;3-8
Siaya
Siaya
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://NewCovenantWorldOutreach.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PrudenceArt Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:04 pm

The best gift I have and will receive from this dinar business and or cash in or no cashin is this.. God knows and sees our/my heart. he already knows what I will / would do with the monies......So in Gods eyes I will still be blessed even if the dinar never revalues. God knows the heart.

In any case God Abhors Idolalization....Serve the creator not the creation

PrudenceArt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum