Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
BEAR WILL BE MISSED I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
BEAR WILL BE MISSED I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
BEAR WILL BE MISSED I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
BEAR WILL BE MISSED I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
BEAR WILL BE MISSED I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
BEAR WILL BE MISSED I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
BEAR WILL BE MISSED I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
BEAR WILL BE MISSED I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
BEAR WILL BE MISSED I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
BEAR WILL BE MISSED I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
BEAR WILL BE MISSED I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
BEAR WILL BE MISSED I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
BEAR WILL BE MISSED I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
BEAR WILL BE MISSED I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
BEAR WILL BE MISSED I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
BEAR WILL BE MISSED I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
BEAR WILL BE MISSED I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
BEAR WILL BE MISSED I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
BEAR WILL BE MISSED I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
BEAR WILL BE MISSED I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

BEAR WILL BE MISSED

+12
sunlight
ibcraig0
MiddleClassMaiden
metadavis
Horizon
chevysteve
humingbyrd
pattee
stevejss1
Olddab
Cardiac99
fang2
16 posters

Go down

BEAR WILL BE MISSED Empty BEAR WILL BE MISSED

Post by fang2 Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:13 pm

Bear, I am so sorry to hear that you must go. I for one always looked for your post. I understand it must take a lot away from the lords work
. I want to thank you for all you have done to bring us the latest intel that you were given at the time. Please pop in every now and then to say hi ,We love you Bear very much, I will be thinking of you. God bless you and your family.
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

BEAR WILL BE MISSED Empty Re: BEAR WILL BE MISSED

Post by Cardiac99 Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:42 pm

Brother Bear;

I, for one, can sort of understand why you must step back from the limelight. I have the utmost respect for you in making this decision. If you cannot provide intel from your sources with a clear conscience, then it is time to stop providing intel.

Don't get me wrong, we are gonna miss you here on OOM, and I hope I speak for the entire membership here in saying this. Come see us sometimes, just to say hello and have fellowship with us.

We will miss you Brother Bear. Don't be a stranger.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Olddab Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:10 pm

Bear much respect!!!
Olddab
Olddab
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:16 pm

Bear you just gained my utmost respect and I say that with truth and sincerity. It is not that you are backing off that gains the respect but the reason you have decided to back off. Our God will thank you and reward you for your honesty, When the day comes that he is looking into your eyes he will be smiling. God Bless Stevejss1

If it doesn't make sense it's nonsense.

Real procedures must be completed before we have a real RV. The cart cannot pull the horse!

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pattee Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:30 pm

GODS SPEED!!!
pattee
pattee

Back to top Go down

Post by humingbyrd Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:55 am

Good luck Bear!

My only concern is his comment "AS A MINISTER I CAN NO LONGER BE APART OF THE LIES AND ACTUALLY TAKING PART OF SEEING SO MANY PEOPLE DISSAPOINTED DAY AFTER DAY WITH HEART BREAKING NEWS OF NO RV."

I take this to mean that all we are told is lies! Guess it is time to put this on a back shelf. If he is "taking a break" it is clear that this is not going to happen anytime in the near future! If he truly thought this was close, he certainly would have seen it finish. And as we were told from young on, actions speak louder than words!

humingbyrd
humingbyrd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:58 am

humingbyrd wrote:Good luck Bear!

My only concern is his comment "AS A MINISTER I CAN NO LONGER BE APART OF THE LIES AND ACTUALLY TAKING PART OF SEEING SO MANY PEOPLE DISSAPOINTED DAY AFTER DAY WITH HEART BREAKING NEWS OF NO RV."

I take this to mean that all we are told is lies! Guess it is time to put this on a back shelf. If he is "taking a break" it is clear that this is not going to happen anytime in the near future! If he truly thought this was close, he certainly would have seen it finish. And as we were told from young on, actions speak louder than words!

I too was wondering what he meant by "LIES"...

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:08 am

I think bear finally came to realize that he was being lied to. As a devout Christian, bear probably whole heartedly believed his sources were telling him the truth. People who do not lie themselves have a hard time accepting that others will and do lie to you. Reality finally set in and bear accepted it for what it is, I respect bear for this.

Personally, I question all the contacts and intel from Iraq. Let's face it "the Majority" (not all) but, the majority of the Muslim population despise America and our way of life. Anything they can do to decieve and upset our lives is to be expected from them so, the intel out of there is mostly worthless in my opinion.

Please note the word "Majority" I didn't say all Muslims, I said Majority.....And yes, I believe Obama is one of them and if left to his own devices and another 4 years, he will change our country (some more) forever!!
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:09 am

Bear, was referring to the people that was giving him and the others their information. Recently they have been giving us intel they were receiving and they were not being told the truth, just a bunch of smoke. Bear is not a person that would lie, he is honest, and doesn't want to give out anything that he believes is truth, and it turns out untrue! Bear is a man of God, with a very caring heart! ☀ God Bless Him!

BEAR WILL BE MISSED Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...BEAR WILL BE MISSED 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:11 am

chevysteve wrote:I think bear finally came to realize that he was being lied to. As a devout Christian, bear probably whole heartedly believed his sources were telling him the truth. People who do not lie themselves have a hard time accepting that others will and do lie to you. Reality finally set in and bear accepted it for what it is, I respect bear for this.

Personally, I question all the contacts and intel from Iraq. Let's face it "the Majority" (not all) but, the majority of the Muslim population despise America and our way of life. Anything they can do to decieve and upset our lives is to be expected from them so, the intel out of there is mostly worthless in my opinion.

Please note the word "Majority" I didn't say all Muslims, I said Majority.....And yes, I believe Obama is one of them and if left to his own devices and another 4 years, he will change our country (some more) forever!!

Thank you Chevy.....very well explained!!!!! ☀ If you look back, he has some good contacts, because lots of times in the past he disagreed with intel that was out there. I will miss Bear, there was something about his intel, I always felt I could trust he was being honest. He was only giving us what he received. Thanks Bear!!!!!

BEAR WILL BE MISSED Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...BEAR WILL BE MISSED 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:18 am

horizon wrote:Bear, was referring to the people that was giving him and the others their information. Recently they have been giving us intel they were receiving and they were not being told the truth, just a bunch of smoke. Bear is not a person that would lie, he is honest, and doesn't want to give out anything that he believes is truth, and it turns out untrue! Bear is a man of God, with a very caring heart! ☀ God Bless Him!

Thanks for that.

Back to top Go down

Post by metadavis Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:25 am

Thank you Bear for obeying the voice of God in your life. Please stop in once in a while to just say "Hi" and let us know what God is doing in your life. We love you and thank God for the calling He has put in your life. God bless you as you seek to hear only His voice and to follow Him.

metadavis

Back to top Go down

Post by MiddleClassMaiden Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:07 pm

OPEN LETTER to Our Dear Brother Bear:
We received your message as from your heart and BLESS you in the Mighty Name of JEHOVAH JIREH... Our Provider! May HE continue to LEAD, and DIRECT YOU as you 'Press toward the Mark of the High Calling of God'. GOD IS TOTALLY in control... and we, each and every one of us must fact HIM one day and give AN ACCOUNT of every word and deed of our life. It is SO obvious that the erroneous and deceiving information you have received hurt you very deeply. There is not one of us who has never felt the pain, disappointment, and anger in our hearts when we discover that a person or persons have deliberately given us untruth, or withheld truth from us when we relied upon them in total confidence. Ever since you told us... MANY of us share that hurt with you... and, from the bottom of our hearts... WE THANK YOU so much for sharing your heart. YOU can count on our deep and abiding LOVE and PRAYERS for YOU and YOURS... May God Richly BLESS you dear Highly Favored MAN OF GOD! When we know the TRUTH... we are FREE INDEED! We are looking forward for the celebration at HIS Jubilee... and truly we hope that it will be SOON... and VERY SOON! GOD will take care of those who 'touched God's Anointed' with deception and untruth! HE LOVES you... and so do WE! ...FROM THE HEART...

MiddleClassMaiden :flower: threadsneaker Ilikeyou Ilikeyou Ilikeyou
MiddleClassMaiden
MiddleClassMaiden
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ibcraig0 Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:09 pm

I am not a religious man. I am athiest. I used to be VERY religious and devoted almost 45 years to God and Jesus but we had a falling out about 8 years ago and we have not spoken since. But I have to say that I respect Bear more than any other person I have gotten aquainted with since being on this ride. He stands by his faith, and he has realized that he has been told lies by his sources, which he in turn passed on to us believing they were truths. Because of that he has taken a stand to step back from this and no longer pass on the lies he has been given.

What a good man and what character!!! I am impressed with this man of God and I would stand by his side in any battlefield and take a bullet for him because of his character and who he has shown himself to be. Thank you Bear for showing me that there are still men who stand by their beliefs and who are willing to take a public stand for their beliefs. You are a man among men Bear and I am happy that I was given the opportunity to become aquainted with you even if it wasn't personally. Perhaps some day I will get the honor to shake your hand.
ibcraig0
ibcraig0
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sunlight Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:15 pm

Bear we love your post, but God is first. I'm missed you. Blessingns.:flower:

sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post by MiddleClassMaiden Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:27 pm

THANK YOU [ibcraig0] for your heartfelt opinion of BEAR! I share your opinion (although you have had the pleasure of being around him more than I). It so WONDERFUL to feel the 'family' spirit here at OOM! YOU make that experience and true blessing for many... myself included! ...from the heart
MiddleClassMaiden :flower: threadsneaker Ilikeyou Ilikeyou Ilikeyou
MiddleClassMaiden
MiddleClassMaiden
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:06 pm

Read the second paragraph of Bear's post, he makes it pretty clear that people were lying to HIM.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

BEAR WILL BE MISSED 2805820865  BEAR WILL BE MISSED 2805820865  BEAR WILL BE MISSED 2805820865  BEAR WILL BE MISSED 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:23 pm

punisher wrote:
humingbyrd wrote:Good luck Bear!

I too was wondering what he meant by "LIES"...

IMO he is referring to intel given him personally that was untrue,incorrect or blatant lies.
Stepping away is his prerogative,and I so very respect this gentleman for standing his high ground,however he speaks for himself,and others who bring forth intel may,or may not continue to do so,according to whether or not they believe it has merit.
No one knows exactly when the RV will occur,but I believe it will.
So,I am sure,does Bear,therefore his actions are not related IMO to how close the RV may be,but to putting himself at peace with no longer sharing intel he received that was incorrect.
This is an admirable and positive decision on his part,and fully commended.
My hat is off to him for sure. 🙇

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bobd Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:41 pm

BEAR THANKS FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE. I WILL MISS YOUR INFORMATION /INPUT/ INTELL. I AM ONE PERSON THAT BELIEVES THIS CRAZY DINAR IS A HUGE SPECULATION, BUT IT IS A RAY OF HOPE THAT GETS ME THRU THE DAY. I HOPE THIS RV HAPPENS SOON CAUSE SO MANY PEOPLE IN THE KNOW HAVE BEEN DISSAPOINTED BUT THE REALITY IS THIS RV IS UNCHARTERD TERRITORY, SO NO ONE PERSON CAN FIGURE OUT WHAT IS GOING ON.DONT BEAT YOURSELF UP OVER ALL THE SMOKE THAT YOU HAVE TRIED TO WEED THRU FOR THE CAUSE, I THINK YOU DID A GREAT JOB WITH WHAT YOU HAVE HAD TO WORK WITH.

chillout hemademe bigsmile
bobd
bobd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:55 pm

Bobd- Great post- Thankyou 4 that-Very Happy
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:59 pm

Bear-May GOD bless you and yours in all your endeavors, and what ever you seek-We'll all miss you-Don't be a stranger!! Stop by and check us out once in a while!!:cheers:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum