Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
OH Brother...here we go again... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
OH Brother...here we go again... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
OH Brother...here we go again... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
OH Brother...here we go again... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
OH Brother...here we go again... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
OH Brother...here we go again... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
OH Brother...here we go again... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
OH Brother...here we go again... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
OH Brother...here we go again... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
OH Brother...here we go again... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
OH Brother...here we go again... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
OH Brother...here we go again... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
OH Brother...here we go again... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
OH Brother...here we go again... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
OH Brother...here we go again... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
OH Brother...here we go again... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
OH Brother...here we go again... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
OH Brother...here we go again... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
OH Brother...here we go again... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
OH Brother...here we go again... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

OH Brother...here we go again...

+3
SEBtopdog
PrudenceArt
supergirl
7 posters

Go down

OH Brother...here we go again... Empty OH Brother...here we go again...

Post by supergirl Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:21 pm

Central Bank of Iraq announced its intention to implement the project raise zeros from the currency in collaboration with the government

The Solution-
Baghdad

Deputy Governor of Central Bank of Iraq the appearance of Mohammed Saleh said that the implementation of the project raise zeros from the currency and replacement, Machristdt of significant changes in the calculation in the country requires joint efforts and cooperation between the government and the Central And praised for the role of financial institutions that worked on the preparation of the project raise zeros from the currency.

He criticized the favor at the same time the Ministry of Finance and Ozerha Rafie al-Issawi not to take any position or action towards this project he said

Salih stressed the importance of joint cooperation between the two sides to manage the monetary policy of the country, saying the central bank an independent body and this project is a joint work only. Ended / 3

Last updated: 17-04-2012

http://translate.goo....halnews.com%2F
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

OH Brother...here we go again... Empty Re: OH Brother...here we go again...

Post by PrudenceArt Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:00 pm

If I would have just taken a nap for the past week I would have woke up and been at the same place as going to sleep

PrudenceArt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:18 pm

PrudenceArt wrote:If I would have just taken a nap for the past week I would have woke up and been at the same place as going to sleep

Nap for a week? Sounds like heaven. OH Brother...here we go again... 2474380249

OH Brother...here we go again... Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

OH Brother...here we go again... Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:27 pm

Nap for a week sounds like heaven to me also, after all that I have been through, I need a weeks nap. LOL, But look at all the life I would have missed, which I may never recaptured!!!!!!!
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Olddab Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:43 pm

I would like to nap for a week and awake to an RV!!!!
Olddab
Olddab
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:44 pm

I need some good sleep too...and a good wake up call that the rv has happened Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Herb Lady Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:51 pm

I agree with all of you! I promised myself that after my divorce I would take a month off if I could afford it - When I wake up from my week long nap I hope to wake up to an rv so that I can take my month - or more - off - to really rest up!!!
Herb Lady
Herb Lady
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:19 pm

Well ... no watermelons or electrodes involved so it can't be too kinky err ... I mean ...bad ... yea that's it bad ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

OH Brother...here we go again... 2805820865  OH Brother...here we go again... 2805820865  OH Brother...here we go again... 2805820865  OH Brother...here we go again... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum