Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
shut down dinar sites I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
shut down dinar sites I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
shut down dinar sites I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
shut down dinar sites I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
shut down dinar sites I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
shut down dinar sites I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
shut down dinar sites I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
shut down dinar sites I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
shut down dinar sites I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
shut down dinar sites I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
shut down dinar sites I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
shut down dinar sites I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
shut down dinar sites I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
shut down dinar sites I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
shut down dinar sites I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
shut down dinar sites I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
shut down dinar sites I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
shut down dinar sites I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
shut down dinar sites I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
shut down dinar sites I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

shut down dinar sites

+10
Ponee
bigdaddytim
IQD4US
Kevind53
SpecialAgentGibbs
1alaskan
Cardiac99
supergirl
therealbutterfly
zenon
14 posters

Go down

shut down dinar sites Empty shut down dinar sites

Post by zenon Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:59 pm

These are my personal thoughts.

I personally feel at this point the government should get involved and shut these dinar sites down. I have been invested for 8+ years and nothing these sites have posted has ever been correct yet. I have watched 4 people die from heart attacks and have known of 2 folks that have committed suicide over this. I know folks will say ......well they should have gotten out......but how can that be when all the info coming out of these multiple sites do is continue to make folks hold on every week for 1 more week but this thing never ends.

I know that it will end at some point good or bad but the rehtoric coming out of these sites needs to stop completely and they need to be shut down. These sites are not helping anyone at this point and are just passing on more suffering on the majority of folks. At this point pressure should be put on the congressional representatives to stop all info coming out at this time.

The sites say they can not tell ALL the info.....well then shut down and stop releasing regurgitated garbage. There is enough folks that are knowledgable in this to help those that are not......someone got them in and can get the info to them WHEN.....it is finally released. All of you folks should be ashamed of the suffering and false hope you spread every week after week after week. At some point you will answer for all of the lies and false hope you are spreading and giving in to the powers that be to continue to spread misinformation.

Every year I see gurus come and then when they get beat down enough they leave and change there name and come back to start again.......this alone has made this investment unbearable for a lot of folks. I am in a very large group of folks and NO ONE comes to the sites anymore because it is just crap in anyof these sites.......nothing has ever and mean ever panned out. Has iraq made progress.....yes......but they still have a ways to go.......so folks get on with your lives and stay off these sites.......you will know when it is complete the word will get around and you will not need to be on a list for the bank.

Some of you old timers will remember Dinar Speculators and how they got folks to pay to join there site to be in on the bank deal.......I was a mod on that site and found out it was all lies to get money out of the folks.......as i have said for a long time there is no need for these sites......they are just trying to bleed folks or make funds off the advertising. If you need support or help get involved in a local church and start a new family that you can look in the face and KNOW in your heart you are being told the truth and they will help you.

As I have said that these are my personal feelings about these dinar sites......and they always ban folks for speaking up and not going along with the sites group. So we will see if okie's site is different or just like the rest.

Later,

Zenon shut down dinar sites 490529750

zenon

Back to top Go down

shut down dinar sites Empty Re: shut down dinar sites

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:05 pm

zenon wrote:These are my personal thoughts.

I personally feel at this point the government should get involved and shut these dinar sites down. I have been invested for 8+ years and nothing these sites have posted has ever been correct yet. I have watched 4 people die from heart attacks and have known of 2 folks that have committed suicide over this. I know folks will say ......well they should have gotten out......but how can that be when all the info coming out of these multiple sites do is continue to make folks hold on every week for 1 more week but this thing never ends.

I know that it will end at some point good or bad but the rehtoric coming out of these sites needs to stop completely and they need to be shut down. These sites are not helping anyone at this point and are just passing on more suffering on the majority of folks. At this point pressure should be put on the congressional representatives to stop all info coming out at this time.

The sites say they can not tell ALL the info.....well then shut down and stop releasing regurgitated garbage. There is enough folks that are knowledgable in this to help those that are not......someone got them in and can get the info to them WHEN.....it is finally released. All of you folks should be ashamed of the suffering and false hope you spread every week after week after week. At some point you will answer for all of the lies and false hope you are spreading and giving in to the powers that be to continue to spread misinformation.

Every year I see gurus come and then when they get beat down enough they leave and change there name and come back to start again.......this alone has made this investment unbearable for a lot of folks. I am in a very large group of folks and NO ONE comes to the sites anymore because it is just crap in anyof these sites.......nothing has ever and mean ever panned out. Has iraq made progress.....yes......but they still have a ways to go.......so folks get on with your lives and stay off these sites.......you will know when it is complete the word will get around and you will not need to be on a list for the bank.

Some of you old timers will remember Dinar Speculators and how they got folks to pay to join there site to be in on the bank deal.......I was a mod on that site and found out it was all lies to get money out of the folks.......as i have said for a long time there is no need for these sites......they are just trying to bleed folks or make funds off the advertising. If you need support or help get involved in a local church and start a new family that you can look in the face and KNOW in your heart you are being told the truth and they will help you.

As I have said that these are my personal feelings about these dinar sites......and they always ban folks for speaking up and not going along with the sites group. So we will see if okie's site is different or just like the rest.

Later,

Zenon shut down dinar sites 490529750

Not sure what you are talking about with regards to people paying to be in a group on dinar speculator. I think you are mistaken with the website maybe? DS NEVER charged to join the site or any group.

As far as the rest of your post, I agree to a point. There is alot of bad(guru nonsense) but also alot of good that comes from the sites. Lots of info sharing and friend making if nothing else. And since I am against any form of govt interference with my life, I wouldnt want them gettin involved here either. JMHO
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

shut down dinar sites Empty Alwani: Iraqi dinar is not the property of the government but to the people

Post by supergirl Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:14 pm

Alwani: Iraqi dinar is not the property of the government but to the people

Posted: April 17, 2012 in Iraqi Dinar/Politics
Tags: Central bank, Central Bank Iraq, Economy of Iraq, House of Representatives, Iraq, iraqi, Iraqi dinar, iraqi list

The MP said the Iraqi List, Khalid al-Alwani, the central bank
is one of the independent bodies that are subject to the supervision of
the House of Representatives because it protects the Iraqi dinar, which is the property of the people not the government. “[/B]

He said in a statement today: “The
linking of such important body related to the policy of the country
Steering Executive would limit the orientation independent to address
issues in a flexible and detailed for the problems experienced by the
Iraqi economy at the same time that the government is working to create a
new crisis in order to be able to link the Bank Central directly
. “[/B]

He explained that “the Central Bank Law of 2004 states Article II
that does not interfere with any party to it, especially government
parties, and the article / 103 / of the Iraqi Constitution stipulates
that / is all of the Iraqi Central Bank, the Office of Financial
Control, and Communications and Media Commission, and the offices of
endowments, independent bodies, financially and administratively, and
the law shall regulate the work of each of them, and the Iraqi central
bank is responsible to the House of Representatives / “.[/B]

He warned “the process of introduction of the Central Bank under
penalty of government oversight and described Balmadmrh and extremely
dangerous. He said, adding” that its survival as an independent body
linked to the Council of Representatives of the best linked to the
executive branch.

http://uragency.net/2012-03-11-16-31-52/2012-03-11-16-33-57/1108-2012-04-17-10-02-49.html
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:42 pm

Zenon said,

"I am in a very large group of folks and NO ONE comes to the sites anymore because it is just crap in anyof these sites.......nothing has ever and mean ever panned out."

Apparently SOMEONE in the group does, namely ZENON!

If these dinar sites upset you and your friends so much, maybe it's time for you and your friends to stay off of them. Personally, I am disabled and retired, don't have a whole lot to do somedays, and I peruse the webites doing what a lot of investors need to do, RESEARCH.

As far as the dinar websites causing heart attacks, strokes, suicides, etc...I highly doubt it. It might be a contributing factor, and if it is, they need to take a break from the sites. My heart is probably as bad or worse than most people's on this site. I am also in a group of well over 20 people that I do research for, due to the fact that some of them do not have computers and/or internet access. This investment, speculation, whatever you want to call it, has not caused me to have one health problem in the last two years that I have been involved in it.

I guess what I am saying is this:

If the dinar websites are causing you to have physical or mental problems....BACK OFF OF THEM!!! Take a break, don't come to them every day. Or, as you said, don't come to them AT ALL. Also, learn to read everything, filter out the 90% bad info, keep the 10% good info, and proceed on with your life.This will come to you in it's own time. We cannot rush it. We cannot delay it. Heck, we are not even supposed to be in it. The only other option I see is to just sell out and forget the word DINAR. Just my opinion, I'm entitled to it, and I have spoken it. Let the bashing begin.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:45 pm

Thanks supergirl.

Back to top Go down

Post by supergirl Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:51 pm

sorry about that .... i'm delirious been up all night working on my website and added that article to the wrong thread. no disrespect zenon. punisher can you please fix that for me...i'm going to take a nap....lol.
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zenon Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:52 pm

no problem supergirl.....have a blessed day

zenon

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:59 pm

One mans opinion,

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SpecialAgentGibbs Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:07 pm

Government control?
Haven't we had enough of that already?
SpecialAgentGibbs
SpecialAgentGibbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:16 pm

zenon wrote:-snip- I am in a very large group of folks and NO ONE comes to the sites anymore because

Well it appears at least one does, or are you just the official site basher?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

shut down dinar sites 2805820865  shut down dinar sites 2805820865  shut down dinar sites 2805820865  shut down dinar sites 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:52 pm

I will respond to this, although I rarely step into situations involving speculation on a reason for suicide.

Let start with a fact,

Let’s say a person has bought uncirculated 10,000,000 IQD. With 1,000 000 @ $1200 per million = $12,000 (USD).

To resell to the company I purchase from, they will pay $900 per million.

10,000,000 / 1,000,000 = 10 x $900 = $9,000 USD

Net loss $3,000.

Do you honestly expect me to believe that someone committed suicide over $3000? No person in the USA could help? No church group would give them food, pay a month of utilities and rent, and give them a free tank of gas? I know of many groups that will help someone cover 1-month worth of bills when dire times hit. In the meantime, the IQD could be returned, and they then have $9000 to get back on their feet.

Sound cruel? Not intentional, but as you stated, you feel people on this site misrepresent. So there are some facts. Even a variation on that still means that with 1 million IQD there was $900 available if the difficulty was financial.

I’m sorry that a person has taken their life, but I cannot, in any logical way, agree for a minute that their suicide was as a result of an investment.

We all make choices, but the phrase “one in the hand is worth 2 in the bush” comes to mind. How many of us know DON’T SPEND WHAT YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO LOSE. Don’t buy the lottery ticket if it means you can’t but your children milk bread and peanut butter. Don’t “give” to any organization money you can’t afford to donate. Don’t make promises you can’t keep. Don’t take the expectation of your good fortune and promise to “solve” everyone elses.

No one here can be responsible for another persons actions – I can only be responsible for ME. No one is holding a gun to their heads, and ANYONE with ANY sense knows you HAVE to do your own research.

With research, there are always questions, people post their opinions, and others join the banter. It is BECAUSE of misinformation that I now know more about this investment, and I know when to call “Bull***t” – AND I DO, as do many others. We are not banned. There are times that those of us who call BS will banter with each other – not as an attack, but to provide ALL sides and information with facts and links.

How DARE anyone say my government should censor my ability to get information - THAT would be a violation of my rights. Others rights end where my rights begin. THEY have the right to swing a fist – up to the point it makes contact with MY nose. Stopping information on investments would mean closing Wall Street – and if you don’t think that there are a ton a crooks operating there, you’d be mistaken.

NOW- THE GURU’S MODS SITES ADMINS

Do I agree with everything they say – NO

Do I voice my opinion – OH YEAH

Am I banned – NO (but I’m sure sometimes they would like to hit that delete button)

Do I take what is posted here as gospel – NO

Am I an Okie follower - nope

Do I use the information to research and get my own facts to make my own decision – YES

Do I provide information when I think I have something of interest – Yes

Am I ever wrong – YOU BET

Even as careful as I am, my most recent post was a great example. I was sent an e-mail – then called – went to the site and saw why they were excited. Did not do all my research before posting – and it turns out it was to another site that anyone could post an OPINION. Trust me – I was called on it (not in a bad way). The person I got my information from was the person in my life I would die for, kill for, and defend and love with all my might. I got sidetracked over THEIR excitement and skipped my normal steps.

Does that make me one of “those people” that is trying to mislead, blow smoke, keep people hanging on with smoke screens - ANYONE CARE TO ANSWER HERE??????

I personally do not think so.

IMHO Anyone who “doesn’t have time” “doesn’t know how” “finds it easier” or just wishes to “ride the wave and dream –then bigger – then out of control” shouldn’t be in this investment.

We want what we want when we want it without having to work for it. Ever heard you never get something for nothing? Just because you buy an oven doesn’t mean you can bake, and it doesn’t make itself.

So making the purchase does not entitle anyone to anything, making GOOD decisions based on your own circumstances does, and you cannot blame (no matter how frustrated I get with some of the people on this site) this site, the MODS, ADMINS, SELF PROCLAIMED GURUS or anyone else for someone’s bad choices. And you can’t request to quash my freedoms because your angry and are looking for someone or something to blame.

Sorry – just the facts…..
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:05 pm

Kevin, until a person gets on the site long enough to build a rapport with his comrades and not only here just to wake up rich, they will always be miserable until this comes to fruition.

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:07 pm

IQD4US wrote:I will respond to this, although I rarely step into situations involving speculation on a reason for suicide.

Let start with a fact,

Let’s say a person has bought uncirculated 10,000,000 IQD. With 1,000 000 @ $1200 per million = $12,000 (USD).

Net loss $3,000.

Do you honestly expect me to believe that someone committed suicide over $3000? No person in the USA could help? No church group would give them food, pay a month of utilities and rent, and give them a free tank of gas? I know of many groups that will help someone cover 1-month worth of bills when dire times hit. In the meantime, the IQD could be returned, and they then have $9000 to get back on their feet.

Sound cruel? Not intentional, but as you stated, you feel people on this site misrepresent. So there are some facts. Even a variation on that still means that with 1 million IQD there was $900 available if the difficulty was financial.

Dang it! I think I love you!!

I’m sorry that a person has taken their life, but I cannot, in any logical way, agree for a minute that their suicide was as a result of an investment.

We all make choices, but the phrase “one in the hand is worth 2 in the bush” comes to mind. How many of us know DON’T SPEND WHAT YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO LOSE. Don’t buy the lottery ticket if it means you can’t but your children milk bread and peanut butter. Don’t “give” to any organization money you can’t afford to donate. Don’t make promises you can’t keep. Don’t take the expectation of your good fortune and promise to “solve” everyone elses.

No one here can be responsible for another persons actions – I can only be responsible for ME. No one is holding a gun to their heads, and ANYONE with ANY sense knows you HAVE to do your own research.

With research, there are always questions, people post their opinions, and others join the banter. It is BECAUSE of misinformation that I now know more about this investment, and I know when to call “Bull***t” – AND I DO, as do many others. We are not banned. There are times that those of us who call BS will banter with each other – not as an attack, but to provide ALL sides and information with facts and links.

How DARE anyone say my government should censor my ability to get information - THAT would be a violation of my rights. Others rights end where my rights begin. THEY have the right to swing a fist – up to the point it makes contact with MY nose. Stopping information on investments would mean closing Wall Street – and if you don’t think that there are a ton a crooks operating there, you’d be mistaken.

Am I banned – NO (but I’m sure sometimes they would like to hit that delete button)

Do I use the information to research and get my own facts to make my own decision – YES

Even as careful as I am, my most recent post was a great example. I was sent an e-mail – then called – went to the site and saw why they were excited. Did not do all my research before posting – and it turns out it was to another site that anyone could post an OPINION. Trust me – I was called on it (not in a bad way). The person I got my information from was the person in my life I would die for, kill for, and defend and love with all my might. I got sidetracked over THEIR excitement and skipped my normal steps.

Does that make me one of “those people” that is trying to mislead, blow smoke, keep people hanging on with smoke screens - ANYONE CARE TO ANSWER HERE??????

IMHO Anyone who “doesn’t have time” “doesn’t know how” “finds it easier” or just wishes to “ride the wave and dream –then bigger – then out of control” shouldn’t be in this investment.

We want what we want when we want it without having to work for it. Ever heard you never get something for nothing? Just because you buy an oven doesn’t mean you can bake, and it doesn’t make itself.

So making the purchase does not entitle anyone to anything, making GOOD decisions based on your own circumstances does, and you cannot blame (no matter how frustrated I get with some of the people on this site) this site, the MODS, ADMINS, SELF PROCLAIMED GURUS or anyone else for someone’s bad choices. And you can’t request to quash my freedoms because your angry and are looking for someone or something to blame.

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:07 pm

IQD4US wrote:I will respond to this, although I rarely step into situations involving speculation on a reason for suicide.

Let start with a fact,

Net loss $3,000.

Very well put,

Thank you

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:10 pm

bigdaddytim wrote:Kevin, until a person gets on the site long enough to build a rapport with his comrades and not only here just to wake up rich, they will always be miserable until this comes to fruition.

Yep! And that is why I am happy here Sweetdaddy, I LOVE the rapport with my OOMERS! ...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:12 pm

IQD4US, I think I might have just peed a little. That's an awesome post!! Here Here!!

bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:14 pm

IQD4US - Thank you for that superb bit of opinion!!!! I love it ! YOU ARE.....

shut down dinar sites Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXDYiqvOHOwopzy_fET50chsj6O72xI2kz-wTtSd_CtBcAUTxo

Last edited by ponee on Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:15 pm

bigdaddytim wrote:IQD4US, I think I might have just peed a little. That's an awesome post!! Here Here!!

Funny!

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:26 pm

Cardiac99 wrote:Zenon said,

"I am in a very large group of folks and NO ONE comes to the sites anymore because it is just crap in anyof these sites.......nothing has ever and mean ever panned out."

Apparently SOMEONE in the group does, namely ZENON!

If these dinar sites upset you and your friends so much, maybe it's time for you and your friends to stay off of them. Personally, I am disabled and retired, don't have a whole lot to do somedays, and I peruse the webites doing what a lot of investors need to do, RESEARCH.

As far as the dinar websites causing heart attacks, strokes, suicides, etc...I highly doubt it. It might be a contributing factor, and if it is, they need to take a break from the sites. My heart is probably as bad or worse than most people's on this site. I am also in a group of well over 20 people that I do research for, due to the fact that some of them do not have computers and/or internet access. This investment, speculation, whatever you want to call it, has not caused me to have one health problem in the last two years that I have been involved in it.

I guess what I am saying is this:

If the dinar websites are causing you to have physical or mental problems....BACK OFF OF THEM!!! Take a break, don't come to them every day. Or, as you said, don't come to them AT ALL. Also, learn to read everything, filter out the 90% bad info, keep the 10% good info, and proceed on with your life.This will come to you in it's own time. We cannot rush it. We cannot delay it. Heck, we are not even supposed to be in it. The only other option I see is to just sell out and forget the word DINAR. Just my opinion, I'm entitled to it, and I have spoken it. Let the bashing begin.

Cariac... OOM is lucky that you stay and interact ... Thanks for being part of the family!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:00 pm

IQD4US
Great post, your words go way beyond this investment. Blessings Stevejss1

If it doesn't make sense it's nonsense.

Real procedures must be completed before we have a real RV. The cart cannot pull the horse!

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by davidpg Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:01 pm

IQD4US Yes you do blow smoke .......... right out of the room so that we can all see what's really going on. And yes it is appreciated very much!
davidpg
davidpg
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by OKie_GEM Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:02 pm

IQD4US,

Well said my friend! I will add my $0.02 here, I am a free person, I make up my own mind, I pay my own bills. I DO NOT need the government telling me what I can and cannot read or do, period! We are all accountable for our own actions! Sort of what the Bill of Rights alludes to as well as our constitution, I do believe.

Peace out,

OKie_GEM

OKie_GEM
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum