Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraqiya forms coalition to withdraw confidence from Maliki I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraqiya forms coalition to withdraw confidence from Maliki I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqiya forms coalition to withdraw confidence from Maliki I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraqiya forms coalition to withdraw confidence from Maliki I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraqiya forms coalition to withdraw confidence from Maliki I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraqiya forms coalition to withdraw confidence from Maliki I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqiya forms coalition to withdraw confidence from Maliki I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqiya forms coalition to withdraw confidence from Maliki I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqiya forms coalition to withdraw confidence from Maliki I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqiya forms coalition to withdraw confidence from Maliki I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqiya forms coalition to withdraw confidence from Maliki I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqiya forms coalition to withdraw confidence from Maliki I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqiya forms coalition to withdraw confidence from Maliki I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqiya forms coalition to withdraw confidence from Maliki I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqiya forms coalition to withdraw confidence from Maliki I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqiya forms coalition to withdraw confidence from Maliki I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraqiya forms coalition to withdraw confidence from Maliki I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraqiya forms coalition to withdraw confidence from Maliki I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraqiya forms coalition to withdraw confidence from Maliki I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraqiya forms coalition to withdraw confidence from Maliki I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Iraqiya forms coalition to withdraw confidence from Maliki

5 posters

Go down

Iraqiya forms coalition to withdraw confidence from Maliki Empty Iraqiya forms coalition to withdraw confidence from Maliki

Post by supergirl Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:28 am

Iraqiya forms coalition to withdraw confidence from Maliki

16/04/2012 18:29BAGHDAD, April 16 (AKnews) - The Iraqiya list, Kurdish
Blocs Coalition, National Coalition and "important" religious
authorities will join forces to replace Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki.

Iraqiya forms coalition to withdraw confidence from Maliki Cms-image-000105497

The details of the understandings between the groups will be announced soon,
according to the Iraqiya list yesterday.

The party, led by former prime minister Ayad al-Allawi, said it had
begun making moves to achieve a "national consensus" to withdraw the
confidence of Maliki's government over his management of the Iraqi
State, and said he taken all powers.

Maliki has responded that the powers granted to him are constitutional
and those who oppose them must change the constitution instead of
blaming opponents.

The spokesman for the National Accord Movement, Hadi al-Dhalimi, said
that the procedures for the withdrawal of confidence will be announced
at a meeting between political leaders to be held very soon,but did not
specify the date.

The move comes amid the escalation of differences between Erbil and
Baghdad, where the former accused the latter of escaping the
implementation of agreements and described Maliki as someone who is
trying to acquire all the top governmental positions.

A source close to Maliki ruled out the possibility of any political movement affecting the position of SLC and Maliki.

Izzat al-Shabandar said: "I personally hope the alliances are disbanded,
whether at the level of the Iraqiya, National Coalition or Kurdish
Blocs Coalition.

"The disbandment of the political blocs is an evidence and a message to
politicians that alliances built on a sectarian basis do not hold up and
they must think about the formation of alliances on a practical basis."

The differences between the political blocs escalated after the arrest
warrant was issued against the Iraqi Vice President Tariq al-Hashimi and
most recently after the arrests of Electoral Commission Chairman Faraj
al-Haidari and member of the Board of Commissioners Karim al-Tamimi.

While the leaders in the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq,led by Ammar
al-Hakim and belongs to the National Coalition (NC), considered the
withdrawal of confidence would complicate the issues.

Aziz al-Ugaili, the Deputy for the National Alliance, called for the end
of current differences and to reach an understanding through the
National Conference that President Jalal al-Talabani called for.

By Raman Brosk

RN/SS/AKnews
http://aknews.com/en/aknews/4/302081/
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraqiya forms coalition to withdraw confidence from Maliki Empty Re: Iraqiya forms coalition to withdraw confidence from Maliki

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:39 am

I hope the laws are in place so that they can get rid of maliki once and for all.

Back to top Go down

Iraqiya forms coalition to withdraw confidence from Maliki Empty Re: Iraqiya forms coalition to withdraw confidence from Maliki

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:12 am

punisher wrote:I hope the laws are in place so that they can get rid of maliki once and for all.

Its called the constitution and IF they decided to actually follow it, Maliki would have been gone long ago. Actually he never would have been there to begin with.....
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:34 am

therealbutterfly wrote:
punisher wrote:I hope the laws are in place so that they can get rid of maliki once and for all.

Its called the constitution and IF they decided to actually follow it, Maliki would have been gone long ago. Actually he never would have been there to begin with.....

It seems they have had enough...

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:36 am

punisher wrote:
therealbutterfly wrote:

It seems they have had enough...

Hope its not all just talk like it has been with these guys for the last 2 years...... sigh.....
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:08 am

They need a strong leader to help them get rid of MALIKI.

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:16 am

punisher wrote:They need a strong leader to help them get rid of MALIKI.

Not really sure of that. What we dont see is what is going on behind the scenes. If you watch the news, this comes up every few months and then dies off. Just like the Erbil agreement, or Kuwait etc. It cycles thru. Sometimes Allawi is on board and they are ready to work with Maliki, then they all of a sudden are back to calling for no confidence. So something is going on that we cant figure out on the surface. This is why I just sit back and dont get excited over any of the news saying 'the coming days' or anything like that. Its been said for years now and nothing comes of it. So I just wait to see when all the news lines up with a REAL announcement and then I believe what is said. LOL
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:40 am

But what is a "real announcement" to you then?

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:00 am

punisher wrote:But what is a "real announcement" to you then?

An official statement that signed sealed and delivered and published. Not just what one bloc is saying vs another.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:12 am

therealbutterfly wrote:

An official statement that signed sealed and delivered and published. Not just what one bloc is saying vs another.

Alot of statements in these articles seems official to me...

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:29 am

punisher wrote:
therealbutterfly wrote:

Alot of statements in these articles seems official to me...

Seem vs actual are different things. Actual means its an official, signed, published and real. Like when they finally implement Erbil, there will be an official announcement, swearing in of the new ministers, etc. When they finished the budget and made it official, it was finally fully published and shown. Different than when it was just discussed in articles. Hope that kinda clarifies what I mean. Not really sure how to explain it any differently. Just I can tell the difference after so many years of reading this gibberish.....
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by txchick Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:59 am

they are moving to kick maliki to the curb. the only reason maliki stayed in power so long is due to biden and obama letting him get away with it. ask yourselves why would they do that? why did biden really go to iraq? some said to get the rv done? i think not. it didn't suit obama and now china has entered the picture to get it done.

maliki had no right to appoint himself interim pm but obama allowed it. we still had sufficent troops there and the right to enforce the law. crickets from dc.

obama has screwed up everything he has ever touched.

Last edited by txchick on Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:34 pm; edited 3 times in total

txchick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:27 pm

txchick wrote:they are moving to kick obama to the curb. the only reason maliki stayed in power so long is due to biden and obama letting him get away with it. ask yourselves why would they do that? why did biden really got to iraq? some said to get the rv done? i think not. it didn't suit obama and now china has entered the picture to get it done.

obama had no right to appoint himself interim pm but obama allowed it. we still had sufficent troops there and the right to enforce the law. crickets from dc.

obama has screwed up everything he has ever touched.

So much of everything is hearsay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:27 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:
punisher wrote:They need a strong leader to help them get rid of MALIKI.

Not really sure of that. What we dont see is what is going on behind the scenes. If you watch the news, this comes up every few months and then dies off. Just like the Erbil agreement, or Kuwait etc. It cycles thru. Sometimes Allawi is on board and they are ready to work with Maliki, then they all of a sudden are back to calling for no confidence. So something is going on that we cant figure out on the surface. This is why I just sit back and dont get excited over any of the news saying 'the coming days' or anything like that. Its been said for years now and nothing comes of it. So I just wait to see when all the news lines up with a REAL announcement and then I believe what is said. LOL

I get what you are saying ...

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:02 pm

maybe, just maybe........

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaya Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:52 pm

Reality check. IF the people VOTED Maliki out, which they did, yet not quite having the majority percentage needed, FACT is, Allawi still beat him IN the vote. IF the people voting could NOT get him out, and the corruption of govt, kept him IN, what makes ANYONE think he is going anywhere? Doing ministry in Kenya Africa, over the years, I saw Daniel Moi lose THREE straight elections and never left office, this he chose to retire with great wealth. Three years ago, Kibaki the new Pres. of Kenya was voted OUT by the people, and he never left office, thus causing the massive riots in Kenya, thousands killed and hundreds of thousands left homeless. ONCE a dictator is in, they do not get out, unless removed by force. IMHO, Maliki is going NO where, and OUR RV is neither.

Jesus IS Lord! Jesus said, Marvel not that I said you MUST be Born Again--Jn.3;3-8
Siaya
Siaya
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://NewCovenantWorldOutreach.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:12 pm

Siaya wrote:Reality check. IF the people VOTED Maliki out, which they did, yet not quite having the majority percentage needed, FACT is, Allawi still beat him IN the vote. IF the people voting could NOT get him out, and the corruption of govt, kept him IN, what makes ANYONE think he is going anywhere? Doing ministry in Kenya Africa, over the years, I saw Daniel Moi lose THREE straight elections and never left office, this he chose to retire with great wealth. Three years ago, Kibaki the new Pres. of Kenya was voted OUT by the people, and he never left office, thus causing the massive riots in Kenya, thousands killed and hundreds of thousands left homeless. ONCE a dictator is in, they do not get out, unless removed by force. IMHO, Maliki is going NO where, and OUR RV is neither.

Chin up...maliki will be gone in the near future...quote me on that!

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaya Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:37 pm

Ok, I will. HOPE you are right, for it surely would be a blessing to that nation. SOONER than later. I hear Iran and Syria are looking for new cabinet members.

Jesus IS Lord! Jesus said, Marvel not that I said you MUST be Born Again--Jn.3;3-8
Siaya
Siaya
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://NewCovenantWorldOutreach.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:08 pm

Siaya wrote:Ok, I will. HOPE you are right, for it surely would be a blessing to that nation. SOONER than later. I hear Iran and Syria are looking for new cabinet members.
☀

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum