Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Yet another BOA bank story today I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Yet another BOA bank story today I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Yet another BOA bank story today I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Yet another BOA bank story today I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Yet another BOA bank story today I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Yet another BOA bank story today I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Yet another BOA bank story today I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Yet another BOA bank story today I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Yet another BOA bank story today I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Yet another BOA bank story today I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Yet another BOA bank story today I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Yet another BOA bank story today I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Yet another BOA bank story today I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Yet another BOA bank story today I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Yet another BOA bank story today I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Yet another BOA bank story today I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Yet another BOA bank story today I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Yet another BOA bank story today I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Yet another BOA bank story today I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Yet another BOA bank story today I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Yet another BOA bank story today

+19
Kevind53
ADMIN
DinarRon
aksafeone
1alaskan
mabysomeday
Cardiac99
doodoo
SEBtopdog
Purpleskyz
DevaronDLH
skappe
therealbutterfly
wes
TNman
bigdaddytim
Clydesdale
Herb Lady
panamabev
23 posters

Go down

Yet another BOA bank story today Empty Yet another BOA bank story today

Post by panamabev Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:56 am

This is yet another bank story! I was in my BOA bank today and my bank friend told me that they got a memo from corporate today. Because of the many, many calls local banks are getting from people holding Dinars, they were told that this investment was fraud and they will not be handling this currency!! I was also told that if it was real it would show on their bank screen...and there is nothing showing! I responded, "WOW, I wonder what the UST is going to do with their billions" :shock:

(NOT SAYING IT MEANS ANYTHING...JUST SHARING WHAT HAPPENED TO ME TODAY)
panamabev
panamabev
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Yet another BOA bank story today Empty Re: Yet another BOA bank story today

Post by Herb Lady Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:07 am

About a month or so ago, I was told the same thing at my BOA bank.
Herb Lady
Herb Lady
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Clydesdale Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:34 am

I have heard this story many times myself. One of those times was a personal experience. However, the words fraud and scam have been used too many times.

This is an investment in foreign currency if this is a fraud or a scam then so is forex, stocks, bonds, cds, banks, property, these items are all scams then.

I'm getting very angry with banks and politicians. This garbage is ridiculous and I'm tired of hearing it.

Sorry just needed to let that out!
Clydesdale
Clydesdale
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:23 am

Just curious: Does anyone actually KNOW for a fact that the US Treasury holds all of the dinar that we have heard that they do? Is there any real proof of the holdings, or is it just more goobly gook that we have been fed?

bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TNman Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:40 am

bigdaddytim wrote:Just curious: Does anyone actually KNOW for a fact that the US Treasury holds all of the dinar that we have heard that they do? Is there any real proof of the holdings, or is it just more goobly gook that we have been fed?

That is the same question that I have wondered many times myself. This also fits in the same category with a lot of other facts that never seem to be proved. I will have to admit that I have never read "The Plan" as set forth by the authors. It may be written in the plan that they will hold these dinars. How else would they be able to fulfill the promise that the Iraqi war would not cost the American people one penny?

I can understand why the banks discourage the thought of the dinars soon being valuable. Just as it has been stated many times, the bank employees will buy dinar and retire immediately upon the revaluation. I know from personal experience. Every bank employee, other than one, in my branch bank owns dinar. When I go into the bank, they all want to know what I have heard.

That's my opinion...oughta be yours!

hemademe threadsneaker
TNman
TNman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:47 am

Would the promise that the war would not cost a penny be the first or only misstatement of truth that a politician had ever been guilty of? I am of the belief that the reason most politicians are former attorneys is the fact that there is a requirement that they must be able to lie on command. There has to be a reason that "lawyer" and "liar" sound so much alike.
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:53 am

Personally I think they are just towing the company line. I certainly don't think that THEY think this is a fraud. I would hope not since ALL of my dinar came thru BOA.
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:17 am

Ask them how its a fraud and if it is, why did they participate in the sale of the dinar in the first place. Curious what their response would be lol!
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:02 am

If this was a fraud or a scam, Dinar Banker and all other Dinar sellers would have already been convicted of the crimes and sent to jail! What BOA is telling you, they are tired of the calls from people that should not even be in this investment! I have not even called my bank connection in at least 3 months, she will call me when the RV has occured. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:11 am

AJAnderson wrote:If this was a fraud or a scam, Dinar Banker and all other Dinar sellers would have already been convicted of the crimes and sent to jail! What BOA is telling you, they are tired of the calls from people that should not even be in this investment! I have not even called my bank connection in at least 3 months, she will call me when the RV has occured. AJ

Cant really blame the people calling the banks tho. They are being told they will wake up to it in the morning and then they call to check and see what the banks say about the screens changing etc. I bet that if none of that was said, not many people would be bugging the banks Wink
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Herb Lady Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:12 am

AJ, that was not the case for me. I simply went in to open my accounts, they were asking me if this had to do with the dinar, then turned around and said that they didn't know anything about it. Then a few minutes later another woman told me that they might not have anything to do with it in the future.
Herb Lady
Herb Lady
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:15 am

therealbutterfly wrote:
[mention][/mention] wrote:If this was a fraud or a scam, Dinar Banker and all other Dinar sellers would have already been convicted of the crimes and sent to jail! What BOA is telling you, they are tired of the calls from people that should not even be in this investment! I have not even called my bank connection in at least 3 months, she will call me when the RV has occured. AJ

Cant really blame the people calling the banks tho. They are being told they will wake up to it in the morning and then they call to check and see what the banks say about the screens changing etc. I bet that if none of that was said, not many people would be bugging the banks Wink

I agree with you completely!

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:18 am

AJAnderson wrote:
therealbutterfly wrote:
AJAnderson wrote:If this was a fraud or a scam, Dinar Banker and all other Dinar sellers would have already been convicted of the crimes and sent to jail! What BOA is telling you, they are tired of the calls from people that should not even be in this investment! I have not even called my bank connection in at least 3 months, she will call me when the RV has occured. AJ

I agree with you completely!

Cough!!! Gasp!!! Choke!!!! (passed out.......) In shock AJ agreed with me on something lol!!!!!
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by skappe Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:00 am

So lets all go to Wells Fargo! they don't seem to have a problem admitting they will participate!

skappe

Back to top Go down

Post by DevaronDLH Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:33 pm

I live in northern Arizona and i can tell you I have talked with the two nearby Chase banks and both told me, when the time comes they will be handling the Dinar, and one of the banks actually has a DaLaRue machine... but all of the banks have the proper books and black lights.
I do think people are aggravating the employees of the various banks and yes it is because they are being told on a weekly basis that its gonna happen or that it did happen... We are all excited and want this RV, some of us NEED this RV and all of us believe in it... but as i have stated so many times, not one of us on this side of the pond knows the date or the rate and includes the banks, the forex and perhaps the higher ups in the political circles... Shabibi may know, and i think we should catch him while he is here in the USA and ask him why he has NOT done this good thing... certainly the people of Iraq would appreciate it, and i would!
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:34 pm

hahaha Has heck frozen over?

Too funny TRB and AJ Smile
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:56 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:Ask them how its a fraud and if it is, why did they participate in the sale of the dinar in the first place. Curious what their response would be lol!

Oh, you are good, TRB. I always think of those things after the fact, but I'll bet you have the quickness of wit to ask the question right then and there. Like you, I would love to see the looks on the faces and the responses.
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:13 pm

BANK, BANK, BANK!............SHANK, TANK, SHRANK, CRANK, RANK, DANK, FRANK, DRANK, SPANK, WANK, SANK, STANK, THANK, HANK
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:37 pm

DooDoo; you always have SUCH a way with words!
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:40 pm

SEBtopdog wrote:
therealbutterfly wrote:Ask them how its a fraud and if it is, why did they participate in the sale of the dinar in the first place. Curious what their response would be lol!

Oh, you are good, TRB. I always think of those things after the fact, but I'll bet you have the quickness of wit to ask the question right then and there. Like you, I would love to see the looks on the faces and the responses.

I have been told I have a quick wit, and I know it gets me in trouble some times lol! My Mom would just shake her head at me and giggle under her breath when I would say things. No filter between the brain and mouth sometimes Wink
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mabysomeday Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:49 pm

I think the banks are just sick of Dinar holders calling and calling and calling and so they just want to get them to STOP! I'm sure they will be MORE than happy to talk to you about exchanging Dinars, opening accounts, personal planning etc, once this thing RV's....in the mean time, if you are a Bank caller - STOP CALLING!
mabysomeday
mabysomeday
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:54 pm

Walk into any bank in any city in the US, and the stores never change, a little different, but bottomline is they say no,

Why? because the folks we see and talk to are just saying what they have been told,

Why, that is their job, only the boys and girls in the upper floors have a slight idea as to what any given bank will do, Most likely on the boys and girls involved in foreign currency, not in loans ect....

So take what the bankes on the bottom floor say with the same grain of salt you should be taking with the gooroo intel.

One morning they will punch into the computer and see a change and tell you a new story, then you cash out and go on with life.

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:06 pm

My son in law is the VP of a chain of banks in Madison Wisconsin. He has not been told of any of this. So unless the info comes from way higher up than a VP or P of a bank then I don't know who would be giving the info.

My own bank has never heard of this and neither has any other bank employee that I have spoken to.

Now please do not take this as a negative post. I am just saying that even the VP of a chain of Big banks does not have this info. My son in law will be calling me the minute he sees or hears about any dinar info also so fingers crossed I get a call soon!
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:17 pm

Want to talk about a SCAM!!! Try printing your own money just to cover your bills and see what that gets you! A country can do it with no repercussion, but just you try it once!! I thought they were supposed to lead by example!!

ffmfmfmfslmfm fmfm mmffmflmfmph!!!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:36 pm

Skappe:

I just came from my WELLS FARGO bank. My personal banker and the teller that handles foreign money exchanges both told me that nothing was happening with the IQD until it gets off of the OFAC list and becomes a tradeable currency. AS FAR as they know neither requirement has been met. The bank manager told me over a month ago that he would personally call me if and when the RV occurs to ensure that my money stays in his branch, he hasn't called and I do not bug him either by phone or in person. Both bank employees volunteered their information this morning as I did not solicit information from them re: IQD or VND. They both know I have it and are worried that I may take my accounts elsewhere when the RV occurs. Others have made statements to that effect of late.
I do not divulge information as to what I have or what I will do with it to ANYONE, especially not in a public place like a bank, mall, grocery store or restaurant. My address always has been a P. O. Box (and I do not intend to change it) and if asked for my property location I refer them to the Borough tax office (my personal residence is listed as Private Owner).
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:43 pm

TRB are you all right? Should we call the EMS?
What's that matter, someone actually agrees with you and you go into defib???
Huh, well, ya know sometimes even I have someone agree with me. Why should you be any different??? One of these days we ALL will have some one agree with us and this thing will RV.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by DinarRon Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:48 pm

Just a thought!!!!! Maybe the reason why the upper management of the banks are keeping the speculative rv under raps to the lower tiers of the banking industry is for fear of most level of bank management going and buying dinar and then when it rv's, nobody will be left to manage the banking systems. Can you imagine what could happen to the infrastructure of the banking industry if everyone within cashed in and left the banks unmanaged???!!!

Whats your thoughts on this? Anyone? Huh! Huh!

Last edited by DinarRon on Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

DinarRon

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:49 pm

Let me go ahead and ask the question that continually plagues my mind:
Why is everyone so worried about people knowing your address? I know quite a few multi-millionaires that live in my little town and no one pesters or hounds them. Heck, everybody knows who the rich guys are. They are just folks like the rest of us, except they got a little more money.

bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:04 pm

Due to our business travel, we have not used our home address for over 20 years, good to know that folks don't know where one lives.

I just believe that boys and girls in the upper floors that work in foreign currency know nothing about anything to do with mortage issues and visa-versa.

Last edited by 1alaskan on Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by panamabev Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:29 pm

wes wrote:Personally I think they are just towing the company line. I certainly don't think that THEY think this is a fraud. I would hope not since ALL of my dinar came thru BOA.

LOVE it!! lol!
panamabev
panamabev
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by panamabev Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:35 pm

You are so right AJ! I don't ask my bank much because I know they are only told so much, and also told what to tell us!!! And true that, they are tired of all the calls that they are receiving. I am glad to have WF and BOA friends to talk to...I am sure I will know when to take action.
panamabev
panamabev
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by panamabev Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:40 pm

1alaskan wrote:Walk into any bank in any city in the US, and the stores never change, a little different, but bottomline is they say no,

Why? because the folks we see and talk to are just saying what they have been told,

Why, that is their job, only the boys and girls in the upper floors have a slight idea as to what any given bank will do, Most likely on the boys and girls involved in foreign currency, not in loans ect....

So take what the bankes on the bottom floor say with the same grain of salt you should be taking with the gooroo intel.

One morning they will punch into the computer and see a change and tell you a new story, then you cash out and go on with life.

Correct 1alaskan!! Correct!! My sentiments exactly Ilikeyou
panamabev
panamabev
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by panamabev Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:50 pm

bigdaddytim wrote:Let me go ahead and ask the question that continually plagues my mind:
Why is everyone so worried about people knowing your address? I know quite a few multi-millionaires that live in my little town and no one pesters or hounds them. Heck, everybody knows who the rich guys are. They are just folks like the rest of us, except they got a little more money.

I was wondering the same thing!!?? :?:
panamabev
panamabev
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:01 pm

doodoo wrote:BANK, BANK, BANK!............SHANK, TANK, SHRANK, CRANK, RANK, DANK, FRANK, DRANK, SPANK, WANK, SANK, STANK, THANK, HANK

Cardiac99 wrote:DooDoo; you always have SUCH a way with words!

TRUE... I was surprised that doodoo... didnt put STANK or RANK 1st on the list Razz

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:04 pm

aksafeone wrote:Skappe:

I just came from my WELLS FARGO bank. My personal banker and the teller that handles foreign money exchanges both told me that nothing was happening with the IQD until it gets off of the OFAC list and becomes a tradeable currency. AS FAR as they know neither requirement has been met. The bank manager told me over a month ago that he would personally call me if and when the RV occurs to ensure that my money stays in his branch, he hasn't called and I do not bug him either by phone or in person. Both bank employees volunteered their information this morning as I did not solicit information from them re: IQD or VND. They both know I have it and are worried that I may take my accounts elsewhere when the RV occurs. Others have made statements to that effect of late.
I do not divulge information as to what I have or what I will do with it to ANYONE, especially not in a public place like a bank, mall, grocery store or restaurant. My address always has been a P. O. Box (and I do not intend to change it) and if asked for my property location I refer them to the Borough tax office (my personal residence is listed as Private Owner).

You might want to update your banker and the foreign exchange teller that Iraq isnt on OFAC and hasnt been for a long time. Wink
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:10 pm

IT'S their story and I let them tell it any way they want. You told me about the removal from OFAC months ago. I choose to let them ramble on - I probably will do likewise with my money when this RVs. I find it hard to trust a banker that isn't current on their information. Their choice what they tell me - mine as to what I do after that. Simple.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:11 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:
aksafeone wrote:Skappe:

You might want to update your banker and the foreign exchange teller that Iraq isnt on OFAC and hasnt been for a long time. Wink

Perfect example of towing the company line, the folks on the bottom floor, the bank that you generaly see, won't know anything till their computer tells them.

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:10 pm

panamabev wrote:
bigdaddytim wrote:Let me go ahead and ask the question that continually plagues my mind:

I was wondering the same thing!!?? :?:

It's never made any sense to me ... I've known some extremely rich folks and they didn't worry about it ... besides the ones you have to really worry about will find you anyway ... JMO
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by resilient1 Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:29 am

DinarRon wrote:Just a thought!!!!! Maybe the reason why the upper management of the banks are keeping the speculative rv under raps to the lower tiers of the banking industry is for fear of most level of bank management going and buying dinar and then when it rv's, nobody will be left to manage the banking systems. Can you imagine what could happen to the infrastructure of the banking industry if everyone within cashed in and left the banks unmanaged???!!!

Whats your thoughts on this? Anyone? Huh! Huh!

DinarRon: You are so right!!! I had a young pimpled face guy at WF laugh in my face almost to tears bc he believes what they tell him and that I believe in a scam. he laughed so hard at me that he had to stand up and bend over laughing! can you believe that? So unprofessional!!! He was so rude!! Now every time that I come into the bank he looks at me and shakes his head as to say poor dumb thing she is delusional!! My husband came into the bank with me one day and he said is that your wife? He said I feel sorry for you man she is crazy!!! I told him that I can't wait until it happens and that he was going to look soo stupid!! He was going to wish that he had listened to me instead of being broke. I tried to help him buy telling him to buy a little even $25 worth. But success is the sweetest revenge!!!!!!!
When we rv I'm going to have him look up my account with my money in it and say Now don't YOU look stupid!!!! I can't wait!!! lol! lol! lol!
He's going to look like this scratch scratch scratch Yet another BOA bank story today 576492484 Yet another BOA bank story today 576492484 Yet another BOA bank story today 576492484 Yet another BOA bank story today 858978640 Yet another BOA bank story today 858978640 Yet another BOA bank story today 858978640 Yet another BOA bank story today 437791839 Yet another BOA bank story today 437791839 Yet another BOA bank story today 437791839 LMBO!!!! I will make him apologize for his extreme rudeness also!! Yet another BOA bank story today 3973136183 Yet another BOA bank story today 3973136183 Yet another BOA bank story today 3973136183

resilient1

Back to top Go down

Post by Herb Lady Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:53 am

At another bank where I do most of my banking, I opened up other accounts there as well. The young man in charge was curious as to why I would want to do this and I just said that they were for when I can cash in an investment that I want to keep it separate for tax purposes. In the short conversation, no details given, he stated that they do currency exchange in the nearest city, and then just made a very controlled slight smile. Now, whenever I go in there and he sees me, he says hello when he can, and always just gives me that very controlled slight smile.
Herb Lady
Herb Lady
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by silverbackdinar Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:10 am

I agree, I know people with money and no problem who know's it.

By the way, are we related?
silverbackdinar
silverbackdinar

Back to top Go down

Post by az33 Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:31 pm

Many banks have actually sold IQD. If it is a scam or fraud, they are all liable for their participation.

Bull.

az33

Back to top Go down

Post by libr8ed Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:01 pm

I agree with you totally. This is just another symptom of the paranoia that is so easily fostered on the internet by people who love to live in fear. The greatest threat to sudden wealth will not come from strangers but from within ourselves and from immediate family members. Every investor knows that the two biggest threats to wealth are FEAR and GREED. That is what will be most challenging. The fear of losing it, the greed that spurs compulsive acquisition of baubles and the greed of family members who will feel an ENTITLEMENT to the fortune of a relative.

libr8ed

Back to top Go down

Post by panamabev Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:08 pm

az33 wrote:Many banks have actually sold IQD. If it is a scam or fraud, they are all liable for their participation.

Bull.

Sooo true!! I know a man that got thousands of Dinar about 3 years ago from Fifth Third!! I called a bank, I think Regions about a year ago to see if they were selling and they told me they were no longer selling them for investment, only to persons traveling to Irag!! So what scam?? That means the banks are 'big dummies' (in my Fred Sanford voice)!! bigsmile
panamabev
panamabev
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum