Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
High joint committee Meeting, the Iraqi-Kuwaiti postponed til next week I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
High joint committee Meeting, the Iraqi-Kuwaiti postponed til next week I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
High joint committee Meeting, the Iraqi-Kuwaiti postponed til next week I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
High joint committee Meeting, the Iraqi-Kuwaiti postponed til next week I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
High joint committee Meeting, the Iraqi-Kuwaiti postponed til next week I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
High joint committee Meeting, the Iraqi-Kuwaiti postponed til next week I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
High joint committee Meeting, the Iraqi-Kuwaiti postponed til next week I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
High joint committee Meeting, the Iraqi-Kuwaiti postponed til next week I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
High joint committee Meeting, the Iraqi-Kuwaiti postponed til next week I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
High joint committee Meeting, the Iraqi-Kuwaiti postponed til next week I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
High joint committee Meeting, the Iraqi-Kuwaiti postponed til next week I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
High joint committee Meeting, the Iraqi-Kuwaiti postponed til next week I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
High joint committee Meeting, the Iraqi-Kuwaiti postponed til next week I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
High joint committee Meeting, the Iraqi-Kuwaiti postponed til next week I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
High joint committee Meeting, the Iraqi-Kuwaiti postponed til next week I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
High joint committee Meeting, the Iraqi-Kuwaiti postponed til next week I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
High joint committee Meeting, the Iraqi-Kuwaiti postponed til next week I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
High joint committee Meeting, the Iraqi-Kuwaiti postponed til next week I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
High joint committee Meeting, the Iraqi-Kuwaiti postponed til next week I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
High joint committee Meeting, the Iraqi-Kuwaiti postponed til next week I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

High joint committee Meeting, the Iraqi-Kuwaiti postponed til next week

Go down

High joint committee Meeting, the Iraqi-Kuwaiti postponed til next week Empty High joint committee Meeting, the Iraqi-Kuwaiti postponed til next week

Post by supergirl Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:30 am

High Joint Committee meeting, the Iraqi-Kuwaiti postponed until next week
On: Sun 04/15/2012 22:06

Baghdad (news) .. put off the High Joint Committee the Iraq-Kuwait meeting until next week after it was scheduled for today.
A source at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (agency news) said on Sunday: that the Higher Committee Joint Iraqi-Kuwaiti postponed its meeting until next week after the was to be held on Sunday, as a result of travel and Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari out of Iraq and the preoccupation with the Kuwaiti side a number of domestic issues.
The source added: that an agreement was between Iraq and Kuwait to postpone the meeting, to be held exclusively in the next week, and the presence of the foreign ministers of both countries and members of the Committee to discuss the outstanding issues between the two sides in and out by that satisfies both parties.
The Iraq and Kuwait have agreed to hold a second session of the Joint Higher Committee the Iraq-Kuwait in Baghdad during the first half of the month this April under the chairmanship of the Foreign Ministers of both countries.
It is noteworthy that the Iraqi delegation headed by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki in his visit to Kuwait held detailed discussions with the Emir of Kuwait on the overall issues of Iraqi-Kuwaiti relations was reached a number of understandings on the settlement of the debt owed ​​by Iraqi Airways and the completion of a final settlement and stop the Kuwaiti side all lawsuits and legal claims on the company and property in Iraq.
He said Iraq's commitment to Balaqrart International binding to complete the process of maintaining signs of the land border between the two countries and begin the implementation of its obligations towards the UN, was also discuss the issue of freedom of navigation in the Khawr Abd Allah and cooperation to ensure the rights of the parties through joint administration and not to inflict any damage to the interests of both sides.
and across the Iraqi side about the importance of bilateral cooperation in Siebel to ensure Iraq's full exit from the provisions of Chapter VII of the way to full normalization of relations on the basis of respect for sovereignty, independence and territorial integrity, mutual respect and common interests of activation and looking forward to a prosperous future for the two brotherly peoples. / Finished / 1. Q. P /
http://www.ikhnews.c...n=view&id=39259
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

High joint committee Meeting, the Iraqi-Kuwaiti postponed til next week Empty Re: High joint committee Meeting, the Iraqi-Kuwaiti postponed til next week

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:25 am

So next week for this...

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum