Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Central Bank: the high price of the dollar against the dinar controlled and reduced in the coming days I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Central Bank: the high price of the dollar against the dinar controlled and reduced in the coming days I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Central Bank: the high price of the dollar against the dinar controlled and reduced in the coming days I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Central Bank: the high price of the dollar against the dinar controlled and reduced in the coming days I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Central Bank: the high price of the dollar against the dinar controlled and reduced in the coming days I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Central Bank: the high price of the dollar against the dinar controlled and reduced in the coming days I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Central Bank: the high price of the dollar against the dinar controlled and reduced in the coming days I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Central Bank: the high price of the dollar against the dinar controlled and reduced in the coming days I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Central Bank: the high price of the dollar against the dinar controlled and reduced in the coming days I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Central Bank: the high price of the dollar against the dinar controlled and reduced in the coming days I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Central Bank: the high price of the dollar against the dinar controlled and reduced in the coming days I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Central Bank: the high price of the dollar against the dinar controlled and reduced in the coming days I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Central Bank: the high price of the dollar against the dinar controlled and reduced in the coming days I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Central Bank: the high price of the dollar against the dinar controlled and reduced in the coming days I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Central Bank: the high price of the dollar against the dinar controlled and reduced in the coming days I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Central Bank: the high price of the dollar against the dinar controlled and reduced in the coming days I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Central Bank: the high price of the dollar against the dinar controlled and reduced in the coming days I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Central Bank: the high price of the dollar against the dinar controlled and reduced in the coming days I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Central Bank: the high price of the dollar against the dinar controlled and reduced in the coming days I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Central Bank: the high price of the dollar against the dinar controlled and reduced in the coming days I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Central Bank: the high price of the dollar against the dinar controlled and reduced in the coming days

2 posters

Go down

Central Bank: the high price of the dollar against the dinar controlled and reduced in the coming days Empty Central Bank: the high price of the dollar against the dinar controlled and reduced in the coming days

Post by supergirl Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:03 am

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.alliraqnews.com%2Findex.php%3Foption%3Dcom_content%26view%3Darticle%26id%3D34688%3A2012-04-14-12-19-08%26catid%3D37%3A2011-04-08-17-25-57%26Itemid%3D56&act=url

Central Bank: the high price of the dollar against the dinar controlled and reduced in the coming days

Saturday, April 14 / April 2012 15:44

[Baghdad - where] Deputy
Governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, said
that the high price of the dollar against the dinar is dominated by the
Bank and the coming days will witness a significant decline.

Saleh
said Iraq told every [where] the day, that "the cause of the price rise
of the dollar against the dinar goes back to the regional situation
plaguing the neighboring countries, and these conditions Oirt and a
negative impact on the currency market in Iraq by increasing the demand
for the dollar."

He
added that "the Bank noted in the last term increase in the purchase
order dollar, forcing him to request data taxation of traders [Clearance
tax], but traders Tlkoa to pay their taxes because of evading them,
thus they have to withdraw foreign currency from the market, which led
to decrease the amount found in the market after the increase in demand
that has led to the increase of the price. "

And
the favor of that "budget had a negative impact also on the Iraqi
market because of its size, which led to financial increased demand for
foreign currency."

He
pointed out that "the smuggling of currency out of the country also
have a role in the increase of the dollar in the Iraqi market," noting
that "the smuggling operations have been active after the imposition of
economic sanctions on some neighboring countries."

The
dollar exchange rate in the local markets witnessed on Tuesday its
highest level in front of the dinar in nearly four years, reaching U.S.
dollar exchange rate per 1320 dinar, recording an increase of 90 dinars
compared to last week, and 154 dinars, more than 13% of the price
specified formally in the Central Bank, a 1166 dinars per dollar. ended
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Central Bank: the high price of the dollar against the dinar controlled and reduced in the coming days Empty Re: Central Bank: the high price of the dollar against the dinar controlled and reduced in the coming days

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:30 am

Something must be done to stop this and fast -- i know, an rv!

Back to top Go down

Central Bank: the high price of the dollar against the dinar controlled and reduced in the coming days Empty Re: Central Bank: the high price of the dollar against the dinar controlled and reduced in the coming days

Post by supergirl Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:32 am

LOL! exactly.
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PrudenceArt Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:38 am

I think this is all way over exagerated........no one FEELS the benefit when the increase the value from 1170 to 1166............the are prepping the people for a majot change by saying HEY yur poor and dont know it so we are going to help you.......Paving the way for 1 to 1

PrudenceArt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:36 pm

BEAR'S latest sounds encouraging:

BEAR5642: GREETINGS EVERYONE AND NO I HAVE NOT LEFT OOM MAN PEOPLE LOVE TO JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS OR SHOULD I SAY
ASSUMPTIONS

BEAR5642: I HAVE RECEIVED NUMEROUS NEWS AND REPORTS FROM IRAQ AND WITHIN THE US THAT IT LOOKS LIKE AND APPEARS TO SUNDAY BEING THA DAY. IM NOT CALLING IT I AM JUST REPORTING WHAT I HAVE JUST BEEN TOLD. THE NEWS IS THAT IRAQ WILL AND MAKE EVERY ATTEMPT TO REVALUE THEIR IQD. THEY ARE FED UP AND ALL THIS SMOKE AND MIRRORS ABOUT SHABIBI OUT AND MALIKI IN IS HORSE PUCKY

askew0619: BEAR5642 have you read: Economic Commission calls for bold action to strengthen the Iraqi Dinar

BEAR5642: ASKEW0619 YES I HAVE RECEIVED THAT LATE LAST NIGHT AND IT WASN’T FROM THE MEDIA IT WAS FROM MY IRAQ SOURCE ON THE GROUND MAN THESE PEOPLE ARE FED UP WITH THE US DOLLAR DOMINATING
THEIR ECONOMY

BEAR5642: IT WILL COME FROM THE ISX FIRST THEN THE CBI AND THEN FOREX AND THAT IS A FACT

BEAR5642: THEY HAVE EVERY INTENTION TO SETTLE CHAPTER 7 TOMORROW AND THEY ARE READY TO MOVE FORWARD

AmazingGrace toBEAR5642: what is the ISX

AmazingGrace toBEAR5642: Iraqi Stock Exchange?

BEAR5642: AMAZING GRACE YES THE IRAQ STOCK EXCHANGE WILL BE THE ONES TO RELEASE THIS THEN THE CBI AND THEN FOREX

BEAR5642: I HAVE NO REASON TO TELL HYPE AND I AM DEFINATELY NOT A PUMPER I HATE THAT I MUST I HAVE BEEN FIGHTING DISCOURAGEMENT A LOT WITH ALL OF THE MISINFORMATION LIKE EVERYONE ELSE AND WHEN U HAVE OVER 300 CALL A DAY AND I CAN’T COUNT THE EMAILS IT IS OVERWHELMING. I HAVE EVEN HAD PEOPLE CALL ME AND TELL ME THEY HAVE CASHED OUT AND YET NOT ONE OF THEM WILL PRODUCE TO ME AN ACTUAL RECEIPT SO THEY ARE LYING
SORRY BUT THAT'S THE T R U T H

BEAR5642: THE ISX WILL HAVE IT FOR THE INVESTORS FIRST

BEAR5642: JUST REPORTING WHAT I BEING TOLD I EVEN GET ALL OF THE NONSENSE FROM "THE WHITE HAT GROUP"
MAN IS THAT STUFF CRAZY

dollarbill to BEAR5642: I believe you 100%

BEAR5642: DOLLARBILL ONE DAY WE WILL BE RIGHT AND ONE DAY IT WILL HAPPEN. I JUST KNOW THAT TO MANY THINGS ARE POINTING IN THE SAME DIRECTION IF IT LOOKS LIKE A DUCK WALKS LIKE A DUCK AND
TALKS LIKE A DUCK IT A DUCK

BEAR5642: I MISS MY FAMILY AND I DO HAVE MANY FRIENDS AT CHRISTIANDINAR.COM AND I WILL BE THERE ALSO BUT MY COMMITTMENT IS TO OOM FAMILY I SPOKE WITH OKIE YESTERDAY AND YOU GOTTA LOVE THAT GUY MY DAUGHTER CALLS HIM PAPAW OKIE SHE LOVES HIM

BEAR5642: IT DOESN’T MATTER HOW OLD WE ARE ITS THE WISDOM THAT COUNTS AND MAN I HAVE SEEN ALOT AND HAVE UNBELIEVABLE FAVOR WITH GOD AND MAN AND I'M BLESSED TO HAVE BOTH

BeaBop to BEAR5642: We baby boomers get another chance to make things right, yes?

BEAR5642: BEABOP YES WE DO AND LET'S NOT BLOW IT OK

BEAR5642: OK I GOTTA GO GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP AND MAY HE CAUSE HIS FACE TO SHINE UPON YOU THIS DAY AND EVERYDAY OF YOUR LIFE BEAR5642 OUT

dinarchaser: I missed Bear's opening post. When did he surmise this might pop?

BEAR5642: DINARCHASER SUNDAY THE 15TH

BEAR5642: I HOPE ITS RIGHT

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum