Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Low exchange rate of Iraqi dinar heavier burden the citizen I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Low exchange rate of Iraqi dinar heavier burden the citizen I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Low exchange rate of Iraqi dinar heavier burden the citizen I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Low exchange rate of Iraqi dinar heavier burden the citizen I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Low exchange rate of Iraqi dinar heavier burden the citizen I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Low exchange rate of Iraqi dinar heavier burden the citizen I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Low exchange rate of Iraqi dinar heavier burden the citizen I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Low exchange rate of Iraqi dinar heavier burden the citizen I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Low exchange rate of Iraqi dinar heavier burden the citizen I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Low exchange rate of Iraqi dinar heavier burden the citizen I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Low exchange rate of Iraqi dinar heavier burden the citizen I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Low exchange rate of Iraqi dinar heavier burden the citizen I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Low exchange rate of Iraqi dinar heavier burden the citizen I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Low exchange rate of Iraqi dinar heavier burden the citizen I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Low exchange rate of Iraqi dinar heavier burden the citizen I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Low exchange rate of Iraqi dinar heavier burden the citizen I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Low exchange rate of Iraqi dinar heavier burden the citizen I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Low exchange rate of Iraqi dinar heavier burden the citizen I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Low exchange rate of Iraqi dinar heavier burden the citizen I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Low exchange rate of Iraqi dinar heavier burden the citizen I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Low exchange rate of Iraqi dinar heavier burden the citizen

5 posters

Go down

Low exchange rate of Iraqi dinar heavier burden the citizen Empty Low exchange rate of Iraqi dinar heavier burden the citizen

Post by supergirl Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:18 am

Low exchange rate of Iraqi dinar heavier burden the citizen

11/04/2012 PM – 9:00 PM

The member of the House of Representatives on the mass of
‘Abdul-Hussein Abtan to take bold steps and quick to raise the Iraqi
dinar exchange rate, noting that the low price of the Iraqi dinar had
burdened the poor citizen because of the openness of the domestic market
is witnessing as well as import goods from abroad. “

Abtan said in a press statement today that the parliamentary Economic
Committee is a member of which has hosted more than once, the central
bank governor and asked him to take bold steps and quick to enhance the
value of Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar. “

He Abtan “that everyone is aware that the price of the Iraqi dinar
four years ago is Xaara three months ago was not any fluctuation in
price, despite the reserve of the Central Bank of Iraq, stressing that
strengthening the purchasing power of the citizen comes by increasing
the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the dollar.”

http://www.burathanews.com/index.html
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Low exchange rate of Iraqi dinar heavier burden the citizen Empty Re: Low exchange rate of Iraqi dinar heavier burden the citizen

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:19 am

supergirl, you are on fire today with good news! Smile

Back to top Go down

Low exchange rate of Iraqi dinar heavier burden the citizen Empty Re: Low exchange rate of Iraqi dinar heavier burden the citizen

Post by supergirl Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:22 am

thanks punisher. i was really excited about this one too! ;-)
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:30 am

supergirl wrote:thanks punisher. i was really excited about this one too! ;-)

:happyjoy: "bold steps" :happyjoy:

The member of the House of Representatives on the mass of
‘Abdul-Hussein Abtan to take bold steps and quick to raise the Iraqi
dinar exchange rate, noting that the low price of the Iraqi dinar had
burdened the poor citizen because of the openness of the domestic market
is witnessing as well as import goods from abroad. “

Back to top Go down

Post by mr_evans2u Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:34 am

ahh, love this article. Sounds like a great plan now lets get er done!!

mr_evans2u

Back to top Go down

Post by DevaronDLH Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:45 am

Watching Iraq politics is like watching a Master Yoyo manipulator. Up... down... swinging sideways... up... down, back and forth... It is certainly entertaining. If I did not have an investment in their currency I would just turn off the channel.
It is true these folks have been arguing with each other forever, and i don't see a time when they won't. Can't tell if its the desert heat or the sand or both that aggravates them so much... I do think they are still "Tribal" and that fact alone may be the key to their troubles and argumentative nature.
This version of Iraq is an opportunity for that mixture of people to find balance and sameness within their culture and thinking.
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

Post by SpecialAgentGibbs Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:51 am

And it took the GOI HOW long to figure this out, LOLOLOL

BRILLIANT IDEA!!!
SpecialAgentGibbs
SpecialAgentGibbs

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:36 am

OK article restored after removing some material that might not be needed

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:42 pm

rick152 wrote:OK article restored after removing some material that might not be needed

Thanks Rick, you are AWESOME!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum