Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
If You Have Reserves.... I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
If You Have Reserves.... I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
If You Have Reserves.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
If You Have Reserves.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
If You Have Reserves.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
If You Have Reserves.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
If You Have Reserves.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
If You Have Reserves.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
If You Have Reserves.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
If You Have Reserves.... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
If You Have Reserves.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
If You Have Reserves.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
If You Have Reserves.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
If You Have Reserves.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
If You Have Reserves.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
If You Have Reserves.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
If You Have Reserves.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
If You Have Reserves.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
If You Have Reserves.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
If You Have Reserves.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

If You Have Reserves....

+7
Shipngold
rick152
az-tex
Katieperryfan
Catherine
Midnight Flyer
SpecialAgentGibbs
11 posters

Go down

If You Have Reserves.... Empty If You Have Reserves....

Post by SpecialAgentGibbs Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:39 am

If you have reserves, you might want to pay attention to this...

While in the chat recently, I noticed a member that claims to be a representative from Dinar Banker, answering questions from other members.
I was curious about DB's policy (which was on their site but, has since been removed) about the option of paying off the balance owed on a reserve, using funds derived from the reserve itself in the event of a revaluation.
When I posed this question to said representative in the chat, his reply was "yes, that is the policy".
Another member spoke up and said that they had just talked to DB over the phone and was advised that this payoff option was no longer available.
I decided to contact DB myself and attempt to clarify this discrepancy.
I chose the DB online chat method of contact so that I could have a transcript of this conversation as verifiable proof of what was said and not just a "he said, she said" phone call.

When the question was presented to the DB customer support rep, the aqnswer I received was both obscure and unsettling, here is the actual transcript of that chat conversation:

question about paying balance due on reserves
Valerie has joined the chat.
Valerie (04:58:44) : Hello karl
**** (04:58:47) : Hi Valerie
**** (04:59:30) : when someone has a reserve, in the event of an rv, can one use the rv'd dinar to pay ther balance due?
Valerie (05:00:24) : No If you have dinar you already own, you will be able to use it to pay off existing layaway orders. You will not be able to use the dinar in the order to pay off the balance due
**** (05:00:40) : when did this change?
**** (05:00:52) : it was the policy before
Valerie (05:01:32) : The policy changed 02/01/2012
**** (05:02:26) : there is someone by the name of frank that claims to be from your company, going into chat rooms and saying the opposite of what you just said
**** (05:04:36) : hello???
Valerie (05:05:34) : I am sorry. There appear to be conflicting answers go around
Valerie (05:05:40) : Please hold
**** (05:05:44) : TY
Valerie (05:08:07) : If you have active layaways, we will work with you
**** (05:08:35) : OK, is that in actual policy somewhere on the website?
Valerie (05:10:17) : You may search the website for answers as well
**** (05:10:45) : I did and could not find it, this has many people deeply concerned
Valerie (05:11:14) : If you have active layaways, we will work with you is our policy
**** (05:11:32) : all I'm trying to do is have factual info, not what someone says in a chat room Smile
**** (05:12:05) : if that is the actual policy, where can that be found on your site?
Valerie (05:12:36) : I understand your concern. However, I cannot advise you anymore than that we will work with you
**** (05:13:08) : no disrespect but, if it's not in written policy, it does not hold merit
**** (05:13:26) : this is very discerning
Valerie (05:13:46) : I understand your concern. However, I have no other information to give you.
**** (05:14:34) : so, it is not actual written policy and therefore does not insure our layaway payoff options?
**** (05:15:36) : this is not a professional way for a company to advise it's customers
**** (05:16:02) : word of mouth in a chat does not hold up in court if there is a problem in the future
Valerie (05:16:55) : Sir, this is what I have been advised to tell you.
disconnect

IF YOU HAVE RESERVES AND YOU WERE DEPENDENT UPON USING THE REVALUED CURRENCY AS YOUR METHOD OF PAYING OFF THE BALANCE DUE AT THE TIME OF REVALUE, PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THIS OPTION HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THEIR PRINTED ONLINE POLICY AND REPLACED WITH A PROMISE THAT THEY WILL "WORK WITH YOU"

We all know how well promises work out when we're talking about large sums of money between 2 parties!

THIS IS NOT AN ATTEMPT TO DISCREDIT ANY CURRENCY DEALER OR THE DINAR INVESTMENT!
THIS IS AN EFFORT TO EDUCATE YOU THE INVESTOR IN THE CASE THAT YOU MAY BE BASING YOUR FUTURE ON MISINFORMATION OR AN OUTDATED POLICY THAT COULD LEAD TO SUBSTANTIAL MONETARY LOSS FOR YOU!
SpecialAgentGibbs
SpecialAgentGibbs

Back to top Go down

If You Have Reserves.... Empty Re: If You Have Reserves....

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:14 am

I had the same question. I also had an online chat with someone from Dinar Banker (aka Sterling Currency Group) and they also said they "would work with me" on paying off the reserves with the proceeds of the sale of the dinar, "if the buy amount was less that the balance due on the reserves." (I'm going from memory here, but believe this is very close to what they said.)

I regret not saving the transcript from the chat. As I recall, he (they guy on chat line) said the procedure would be to fill out a "sell" form from the website and in the "comments" section, explain that I would want to use the proceeds of the sale to pay for the layaway balance, and they would work with me on that.

It means to me, they are not exactly sure on "how" that would occur, but they will figure something out. Good enough for me, but I also have at least one dinar in hand that I could send them as payment. I guess I would be at their mercy of keeping their word if I had to depend on them "working with me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Flyer Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:28 am

Wow.. I thought Sterling was better than that. I will definitely buy my dinar at one of the other dealers.

Thanks for the heads up.
Midnight Flyer
Midnight Flyer

Back to top Go down

Post by SpecialAgentGibbs Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:11 am

It's not that Db AKA Sterling is operating outside the legal parameters, they are permitted to offer such policies at their disclosure.
It is about people that may have been investing under the assumption that the earlier policy is still valid when it is not.
To me, the idea of a promise to "work with me" holds NO merit whatsoever!

Just be prepared and able to pay off any reserves you may have with funds you ALREADY posses!
SpecialAgentGibbs
SpecialAgentGibbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:21 am

OR...look into Dinar Inc's True Layaway plan if you have not already bought reserves and are thinking about it.

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

If You Have Reserves.... Smiley-happy093If You Have Reserves.... 7_11_117If You Have Reserves.... Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

If You Have Reserves.... Empty layaways

Post by SpecialAgentGibbs Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:26 am

Catherine wrote:OR...look into Dinar Inc's True Layaway plan if you have not already bought reserves and are thinking about it.

Yes, it is imperative that peeps be aware of all options and the "fine print" associated with them!
SpecialAgentGibbs
SpecialAgentGibbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:43 pm

SpecialAgentGibbs wrote:It's not that Db AKA Sterling is operating outside the legal parameters, they are permitted to offer such policies at their disclosure.
It is about people that may have been investing under the assumption that the earlier policy is still valid when it is not.
To me, the idea of a promise to "work with me" holds NO merit whatsoever!

Just be prepared and able to pay off any reserves you may have with funds you ALREADY posses!

I agree. It's unfair to change the rules after the fact. If You Have Reserves.... 2359006407

Dinar Banker/Sterling, are you listening ??? Please keep your word. We acted on good faith, I hope you will do the same. Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katieperryfan Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:51 pm

IMHO, stop buying reserves, only buy dinar as you can
Katieperryfan
Katieperryfan

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:08 pm

Katieperryfan wrote:IMHO, stop buying reserves, only buy dinar as you can

Wise words, indeed... 8) :cheers: 8)

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

If You Have Reserves.... Empty RE:

Post by SpecialAgentGibbs Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:27 pm

Katieperryfan wrote:IMHO, stop buying reserves, only buy dinar as you can

I personally have dinar in possession but I do realize that some can only afford to do reserves in order to have the amount they desire.
I do not support or denounce anyone's choice to do reserves, it is their choice.
I do however intend to provide what info I can to help people stay educated.
SpecialAgentGibbs
SpecialAgentGibbs

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:17 pm

I tried a few reserves last year. Lost them of course. The way I look at them is ..Not again. God gave me exactly what he had planned for me, those dinar I now hold. That was the extent of the money I could afford to let go of without spending what I needed to carry on. So far no more "extra" cash has been avialed to me so be it!

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SpecialAgentGibbs Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:23 pm

I buy a little here & there as funds permit,the longer this goes, the more I have Smile
SpecialAgentGibbs
SpecialAgentGibbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Shipngold Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:45 pm

SpecialAgentGibbs......with you on that one, but at the same time , for those that have been here for a while, the owner and son of the founder of Dinar Banker has been on OOM more than a few times and has always presented himself as more than above any question of trying to rip someone off. As we all know the rules change on a regular basis with this endeavor be it Dinar banker or other bigger more important ententes , so .... good info.... but what if they really can't give you a complete answer because they fully intend to work with each individual as it happens. Thanks, and as the saying goes

TRUST but VERIFY
Shipngold
Shipngold
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by SpecialAgentGibbs Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:57 pm

I never said nor implied dishonesty.
There was someone in the OOM chat that said to be from DB and was telling people there that the old, discontinued policy was valid.
Clearly in contradiction to what DB's support people are saying.
SpecialAgentGibbs
SpecialAgentGibbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Dougster1111 Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:28 pm

I would suggest to anyone that has reserves but not the funds to pay them off in case of RV, to buy a single 10,000 note from eBay or someone who deals bigsmile that sells single notes. I would make sure I had a back up plan just in case. One 25000 note typically cost 116 and up. Just my opinion. Hope this helps anyone out.

Last edited by Dougster1111 on Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed dealer to deals)

Dougster1111

Back to top Go down

Post by kingosawbe Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:17 pm

Oh please sell me a time share" Wow old saying a bird in hand is worth two in the bush. Hay it s just like people buying with credit, it can bite you if your not careful. Do you understand that prow bee.lol!
kingosawbe
kingosawbe

Back to top Go down

Post by Shipngold Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:47 pm

SpecialAgentGibbs, I did not mean that you had, and I could be wrong in my prospective of the event but ...... Frank was in the chat you are referencing and he was trying to answer a specific question that there may not be a set policy for at this time. It could be on a one to one basis, Let me try to explain, but first, Ty is the owner and he was not in the chat room, Frank spoke for Dinar Banker and has in the past also, The old discontinued policy did change, I for one also called for a different change and it was taken care of, but we are discussing the policy that if you have a layaway that is still in effect when the IQD revalues can you just tell them to take it out of that layaway and give you the remainder of the funds, and no you can't but yes that was the way it used to be. Will they make acceptations,could be, depends, trust but verify.

Dougster1111, Great Reply !!!!
Shipngold
Shipngold
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Shipngold Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:56 pm

Kingoswby, Have one already,, My family has been enjoying it for many years now,( I think seventeen ) it is in Orlando, and my wife and daughter and daughter inlaw and the grandbabies are there as we speak, shopping trip, much cheaper than a class hotel for the group. SO WHAT IS YOUR POINT?
Shipngold
Shipngold
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by GivingGodTheGlory Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:06 am

I copied and saved into an email. Here is part of the Chat session with Sterling APRIL 6, 2012 : Sterling Currency Group encourages the responsible use of layaway orders and discourages placement of layaway orders without a plan to pay off the balance due within 30 days and take delivery of the dinar. To pay your Layaway order off, you may complete the 90% balance in US dollars via wire or certified funds by mail. You may also exchange Iraqi dinar that you have in hand, and use the proceeds of the exchange to pay off an order.

To complete your 90% balance by sending in dinar, you will need to go to "Exchange Dinar" on our website and submit an exchange order for the dinar that you wish to send in to complete payment. If the value of the exchange exceeds the balance owed on your order then you can go ahead and submit the order. Once we approve your original purchase documentation for the dinar you are sending in, you can send out the dinar to us. Once processed it will be exchanged, and the U.S. dollars from that exchange will be applied to the order('s) you wish to pay off. Anything left over can be given to you in the form of a company check/cashier's check or we can wire transfer it in to your bank account.

If in the event that there is a change in the rate on the 30th day of your Layaway order and you do not have the funds to complete the 90% payment then you can create an "Exchange Dinar" order and reference the order that you cannot complete payment on. If this is not done before midnight eastern time then the order would be lost, if you do this before midnight then we will honor it and work with you to come up with a plan to complete payment on the order. In regards to what that plan would be, that is not a discussion we will have unless that situation arises.

IN ALL YOUR WAYS, ACKNOWLEDGE THE LORD GOD AND HE SHALL DIRECT YOUR PATHS.

GivingGodTheGlory

Back to top Go down

Post by Shipngold Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:52 am

GivingGodTheGlory, this is not posting the way it should but here is the complete copy of what frank posted I think.... from the time he started to the time he stopped......

29:11] If You Have Reserves.... Members frankdb:

Frank Bell from DinarBanker

[16:29:18] If You Have Reserves.... Members frankdb:
Here
[16:29:24] If You Have Reserves.... Members inspired to If You Have Reserves.... 5_Monitor gypsymama:
well....why are we being told about Lagarde today? Instead of being updated on the Rate Post Dropping in?

[16:29:25] If You Have Reserves.... DrawAvatar lrlamon:
sure seems like a familiar article from that past to me
[16:29:35] If You Have Reserves.... Members frankdb:
Understand there are questions about when the price on an order lockls...
[16:29:47] If You Have Reserves.... Members Blondie70 to If You Have Reserves.... Members ntcmktg:
I
called myself yesterday and spoke to them ... I just happened to bring
it up and they said as of 4/10 it was no longer locked in until the next
bus day@5:00pm
[16:29:58] If You Have Reserves.... Members daniandquin:
and remember that China put out a full page article in the newspaper saying they were not rVing.... then rV'ed the next day!
[16:30:15] If You Have Reserves.... Members fishfool:
All most time. What is everyone cooking for supper (dinner) tonite?
[16:30:18] If You Have Reserves.... Members ntcmktg to If You Have Reserves.... Members frankdb:
Are the two above 'postmark statements' true?
[16:30:21] If You Have Reserves.... Members mauiono to If You Have Reserves.... Members daniandquin:
I hope it is// does not look good that article
[16:30:31] If You Have Reserves.... Members dp5880 to If You Have Reserves.... Members frankdb:
thanks for stoppin in
[16:30:44] If You Have Reserves.... Members frankdb:
FFor Echeck orders, the rate locks the moment you submit the order.
[16:30:49] If You Have Reserves.... Members daniandquin to If You Have Reserves.... Members fishfool:
I've been cooking all day and now need a nap.... just in time to have to start dinner!!!!! hahahahhaha

[16:30:55] If You Have Reserves.... Members 134th to If You Have Reserves.... 2_Admins Sambo:
Samb0 - Why would LeGarde matter anymore?
[16:30:59] If You Have Reserves.... 5_Monitor gypsymama to If You Have Reserves.... Members inspired:
She was on Fox Business News today, that is all
[16:31:07] If You Have Reserves.... Members frankdb:
For wire transfer orders, the rate locks the moment the funds leave your bank
[16:31:32] If You Have Reserves.... Members frankdb:
For COD Orders, the rate is locked the moment you upload your check image to our website

[16:31:40] If You Have Reserves.... Members pasta:
fishfool if this rv dont hurry, i'll be cooking my dog with my squash. lol
[16:31:55] If You Have Reserves.... Members inspired to If You Have Reserves.... 5_Monitor gypsymama:
****Is Lagarde stopping the Rate Post from Dropping??*****
[16:32:03] If You Have Reserves.... Members frankdb:
For mail payments, the rate locks at 5pm the day following the postmark on your mailed payment
[16:32:17] If You Have Reserves.... Members pontymania to If You Have Reserves.... Members pasta:
me 2 and I dont ahve a dog .lol
[16:32:20] If You Have Reserves.... Members telemar59:
Do I smell jet fuel??????????
[16:32:28] If You Have Reserves.... Members mike1422 to If You Have Reserves.... Members pasta:
that was funny LOL
[16:32:29] If You Have Reserves.... 5_Monitor gypsymama to If You Have Reserves.... Members frankdb:
Not anymore, they changed thier policy on the 10th, that is what they are trying to tell you

[16:32:29] If You Have Reserves.... Members auntiea to If You Have Reserves.... Members frankdb:
But....if you are only ordering a million you have to send certified funds....
[16:32:42] If You Have Reserves.... Members pasta:
lol
[16:32:45] If You Have Reserves.... Members Blondie70 to If You Have Reserves.... Members frankdb:
Thanks this changed 4/10 right?
[16:32:46] If You Have Reserves.... Members lightisshining:
Hats
off to you Gypsymama. You do an incredible job in here keeping us all
calm ,cool collected, and on track by keeping the focus on God. You
truly abound in patience and compassion that you continue to care for
the concerns of others when you yourself might be stretching thin.
Amazing!!
[16:32:49] If You Have Reserves.... Members fishfool to If You Have Reserves.... Members pasta:
ROFL
[16:32:50] If You Have Reserves.... Members frankdb:
We
had hoped that customers that were anxious to lock in a rate right away
would take advantage of echeck and domestic wire transfer
[16:33:01] If You Have Reserves.... Members dp5880:
geez people, give the LaGarde thing a rest
[16:33:24] If You Have Reserves.... Members ntcmktg to If You Have Reserves.... Members frankdb:
Has that postmark policy recently changed for mail orders?
[16:33:37] If You Have Reserves.... Members auntiea to If You Have Reserves.... Members frankdb:
but if you can't afford to buy a lot that really doesn't work does it????
[16:33:39] If You Have Reserves.... Members frankdb:
This changed on orders placed after Sunday, April 8th.
[16:34:20] If You Have Reserves.... Members Blondie70 to If You Have Reserves.... Members frankdb:
I was told the 10th but no matter..
[16:34:25] If You Have Reserves.... Members frankdb:
We accept echeck for all orders less than $2,000. You may purchase as little as 100,000 dinar with echeck

[16:34:38] If You Have Reserves.... Members alabamasun1 to If You Have Reserves.... Members frankdb:
I
have order that expires on the say 20th and I want to pay it off -there
won't be problem to send a 5000 note in if it RVs before then. Right?
[16:34:44] If You Have Reserves.... 5_Monitor gypsymama to If You Have Reserves.... Members lightisshining:
Thank you, I do keep my eyes and trust focused on God, man pridicts but god decides. God is always on time everytime.
[16:34:47] If You Have Reserves.... Members dp5880 to If You Have Reserves.... Members frankdb:
If You Have Reserves.... Emthup

[16:34:51] If You Have Reserves.... Members kouma1935:
Is Bulldog still here/somewhere??
[16:34:55] If You Have Reserves.... Members auntiea to If You Have Reserves.... Members frankdb:
and how does an echeck work?
[16:34:57] If You Have Reserves.... Members frankdb:
auntiea, are you wanting to buy less than 100,000 dinar?
[16:35:32] If You Have Reserves.... Members auntiea to If You Have Reserves.... Members frankdb:
no
[16:35:36] If You Have Reserves.... Members Blondie70 to If You Have Reserves.... Members frankdb:
I did not think you could do it for smaller orders or I would have I thought it had to be 2.000
[16:35:42] If You Have Reserves.... Members frankdb:
Alabama,
just place a sell order and insert your layaway order number in the
comments section and note there you are sending a 5,000 dinar note as
payment
[16:35:47] If You Have Reserves.... Members auntiea to If You Have Reserves.... Members frankdb:
I tried to use echeck on my last order and it wouldn't work.
[16:36:04] If You Have Reserves.... Members frankdb:
auntiea, when was that?
[16:36:35] If You Have Reserves.... Members alabamasun1 to If You Have Reserves.... Members frankdb:
can we do that a head of time or only after it RV's right
[16:36:59] If You Have Reserves.... Members auntiea to If You Have Reserves.... Members frankdb:
a week ago last Saturday...the 31st I believe.
[16:37:00] If You Have Reserves.... Members dp5880 to If You Have Reserves.... Members frankdb:
i've used e-check each time and had no issues...
[16:37:35] If You Have Reserves.... Members moneyhoney to If You Have Reserves.... Members frankdb:
can you explain a little on when the Dinar Revalues? I have a question. Also do you have an email I can use to send you a note?
[16:38:12] If You Have Reserves.... Members dp5880 to If You Have Reserves.... Members alabamasun1:
you'd have to send a heck of a lot of dinar pre-RV to pay off an order! haha
[16:38:26] If You Have Reserves.... Members alabamasun1 to If You Have Reserves.... Members frankdb:
can I send in my kids layaway order #'s also and pay it with the same 5000 if it would cover it - so say pay mine plus my kids
[16:38:29] If You Have Reserves.... Members pasta:
i've used echeck and every time i had issues, it might be because there was no money in the account. If You Have Reserves.... Emdgust
[16:38:55] If You Have Reserves.... Members dp5880 to If You Have Reserves.... Members pasta:
that made me LOL
[16:39:17] If You Have Reserves.... Members frankdb to If You Have Reserves.... Members navseateam:
Bama, yes, just place the information and order numbers in the comments section of the sell order
[16:39:48] If You Have Reserves.... Members fishfool to If You Have Reserves.... Members pasta:
no money in the account and cooking the dog, come on RV!!If You Have Reserves.... Emteeth
[16:39:56] If You Have Reserves.... Members frankdb to If You Have Reserves.... Members navseateam:
Folks,
[16:40:06] If You Have Reserves.... Members Blondie70 to If You Have Reserves.... Members pasta:
Lol!!!If You Have Reserves.... Emsmile
[16:40:06] If You Have Reserves.... Members pasta:
lol YEA BABY LOL
[16:40:13] If You Have Reserves.... Members frankdb to If You Have Reserves.... Members navseateam:
I have to run, I just wanted to get that info out - have a great day!
[16:40:18] If You Have Reserves.... Members dp5880 to If You Have Reserves.... Members frankdb:
can't you just have a noteIf You Have Reserves.... 50
held from your order on layaway to cover the balance, rather than send
in a note? just thinking out loud, i do not have any layaways
[16:40:29] If You Have Reserves.... Members lovejoy:
If You Have Reserves.... Emlove

[16:40:31] If You Have Reserves.... Members alabamasun1 to If You Have Reserves.... Members frankdb:
that is great - thanks for your answers
[16:40:32] If You Have Reserves.... Members frankdb:
That should have been to all, sorry.
[16:40:33] If You Have Reserves.... Members Braveheart13:
http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/1557184223001/
[16:40:45] If You Have Reserves.... Members ntcmktg to If You Have Reserves.... Members frankdb:
You're saying pre-RV layaway orders can be paid off with existing IQD notes.
[16:40:59] If You Have Reserves.... Members Braveheart13:
This states Passports would be stopped for a $50,000 IRS lien
[16:41:12] If You Have Reserves.... Members Blondie70:
Sorry didn't mean to start all that!!
[16:41:22] If You Have Reserves.... Members darkknight77 to If You Have Reserves.... Members frankdb:
So, Frank you will except my 10k note as a payment?
[16:41:50] If You Have Reserves.... Members dp5880 to If You Have Reserves.... Members ntcmktg:
i don;t think that is what he's saying, plus it wouldn't make sense... it would be an even swap

[16:41:58] If You Have Reserves.... Members moneyhoney to If You Have Reserves.... Members frankdb:
When
the Dinar revalues....and I have a layaway....If my appointment is
after my due date....is there anything I can do to save it?If You Have Reserves.... Emphone
[16:42:28] If You Have Reserves.... Members CmonRV to If You Have Reserves.... Members frankdb:
When
we RV, will be able to place a sell order for our Reserves to lock them
in...and then send you a moneyorder to payoff the Reserve? TY
[16:42:42] If You Have Reserves.... Members CmonRV to If You Have Reserves.... Members frankdb:
will we
[16:42:46] If You Have Reserves.... Members frankdb:
monetyhoney - placing a sell order locks in rate
[16:42:53] If You Have Reserves.... Members dp5880 to If You Have Reserves.... Members moneyhoney:
as
long as you schedule your appt, you're locked in... (that's my
understanding, anyway...you're locked in as soon as the "sell" order is
placed)
[16:43:08] If You Have Reserves.... Members frankdb:
dp - exactly
[16:43:18] If You Have Reserves.... Members SpecialAgentGibbs to If You Have Reserves.... Members frankdb:
in the event of an rv, can we still pay off reserves by DB deducting the balance due from the reserve dinar

[16:43:28] If You Have Reserves.... Members frankdb:
Y'all have a great evening!
[16:43:31] If You Have Reserves.... Members alabamasun1 to If You Have Reserves.... Members frankdb:
do they have to be all paid before you can get an appointment.?
[16:43:35] If You Have Reserves.... Members pasta:
You send ten percent of the cost of the layaway in dinars. So if your layaway is 1 mil, ten percent of that value in dinars.
[16:43:37] If You Have Reserves.... Members frankdb:
Gibbs,
[16:43:39] If You Have Reserves.... Members dp5880 to If You Have Reserves.... Members frankdb:
so much for leaving, eh!? haha
[16:43:43] If You Have Reserves.... Members Blondie70:
I just thought it was a great sign that they had tightened that..
[16:43:51] If You Have Reserves.... Members mcbrp:
so whats the projected time frame now for this ever so changing RV?
[16:44:00] If You Have Reserves.... Members frankdb:
yess provided the amount on the sell order exceeds the payoff balance of the layaway
[16:44:19] If You Have Reserves.... Members dp5880 to If You Have Reserves.... Members SpecialAgentGibbs:
if frank has left...that is my understanding
[16:44:27] If You Have Reserves.... Members dp5880 to If You Have Reserves.... Members SpecialAgentGibbs:
ha, sorry
[16:44:35] If You Have Reserves.... Members kelken01:
Gibbs they are no longer doing that payoff from GAINS
[16:44:58] If You Have Reserves.... Members SpecialAgentGibbs to If You Have Reserves.... Members kelken01:
funny, frank just said yes
Shipngold
Shipngold
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:43 am

Unfortunately, it would appear as thougj Dinar Banker is frequently changing the rules.

I don't know if this is done by design for a nefarious purpose or, done to make completing transactions easier.

I am personally going to observing their activity, as I have doubts about the company, that I didn't have until recently

That is partly due to the fact that you get different explantions to questions, depending on whom you speak to.

There appears to be no consistency

bounce

SpecialAgentGibbs wrote:If you have reserves, you might want to pay attention to this...

While in the chat recently, I noticed a member that claims to be a representative from Dinar Banker, answering questions from other members.
I was curious about DB's policy (which was on their site but, has since been removed) about the option of paying off the balance owed on a reserve, using funds derived from the reserve itself in the event of a revaluation.
When I posed this question to said representative in the chat, his reply was "yes, that is the policy".
Another member spoke up and said that they had just talked to DB over the phone and was advised that this payoff option was no longer available.
I decided to contact DB myself and attempt to clarify this discrepancy.
I chose the DB online chat method of contact so that I could have a transcript of this conversation as verifiable proof of what was said and not just a "he said, she said" phone call.

When the question was presented to the DB customer support rep, the aqnswer I received was both obscure and unsettling, here is the actual transcript of that chat conversation:

question about paying balance due on reserves
Valerie has joined the chat.
Valerie (04:58:44) : Hello karl
**** (04:58:47) : Hi Valerie
**** (04:59:30) : when someone has a reserve, in the event of an rv, can one use the rv'd dinar to pay ther balance due?
Valerie (05:00:24) : No If you have dinar you already own, you will be able to use it to pay off existing layaway orders. You will not be able to use the dinar in the order to pay off the balance due
**** (05:00:40) : when did this change?
**** (05:00:52) : it was the policy before
Valerie (05:01:32) : The policy changed 02/01/2012
**** (05:02:26) : there is someone by the name of frank that claims to be from your company, going into chat rooms and saying the opposite of what you just said
**** (05:04:36) : hello???
Valerie (05:05:34) : I am sorry. There appear to be conflicting answers go around
Valerie (05:05:40) : Please hold
**** (05:05:44) : TY
Valerie (05:08:07) : If you have active layaways, we will work with you
**** (05:08:35) : OK, is that in actual policy somewhere on the website?
Valerie (05:10:17) : You may search the website for answers as well
**** (05:10:45) : I did and could not find it, this has many people deeply concerned
Valerie (05:11:14) : If you have active layaways, we will work with you is our policy
**** (05:11:32) : all I'm trying to do is have factual info, not what someone says in a chat room Smile
**** (05:12:05) : if that is the actual policy, where can that be found on your site?
Valerie (05:12:36) : I understand your concern. However, I cannot advise you anymore than that we will work with you
**** (05:13:08) : no disrespect but, if it's not in written policy, it does not hold merit
**** (05:13:26) : this is very discerning
Valerie (05:13:46) : I understand your concern. However, I have no other information to give you.
**** (05:14:34) : so, it is not actual written policy and therefore does not insure our layaway payoff options?
**** (05:15:36) : this is not a professional way for a company to advise it's customers
**** (05:16:02) : word of mouth in a chat does not hold up in court if there is a problem in the future
Valerie (05:16:55) : Sir, this is what I have been advised to tell you.
disconnect

IF YOU HAVE RESERVES AND YOU WERE DEPENDENT UPON USING THE REVALUED CURRENCY AS YOUR METHOD OF PAYING OFF THE BALANCE DUE AT THE TIME OF REVALUE, PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THIS OPTION HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THEIR PRINTED ONLINE POLICY AND REPLACED WITH A PROMISE THAT THEY WILL "WORK WITH YOU"

We all know how well promises work out when we're talking about large sums of money between 2 parties!

THIS IS NOT AN ATTEMPT TO DISCREDIT ANY CURRENCY DEALER OR THE DINAR INVESTMENT!
THIS IS AN EFFORT TO EDUCATE YOU THE INVESTOR IN THE CASE THAT YOU MAY BE BASING YOUR FUTURE ON MISINFORMATION OR AN OUTDATED POLICY THAT COULD LEAD TO SUBSTANTIAL MONETARY LOSS FOR YOU!

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum