Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Economic commission calls for barring the government from "overtaking" the central bank I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Economic commission calls for barring the government from "overtaking" the central bank I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Economic commission calls for barring the government from "overtaking" the central bank I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Economic commission calls for barring the government from "overtaking" the central bank I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Economic commission calls for barring the government from "overtaking" the central bank I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Economic commission calls for barring the government from "overtaking" the central bank I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Economic commission calls for barring the government from "overtaking" the central bank I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Economic commission calls for barring the government from "overtaking" the central bank I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Economic commission calls for barring the government from "overtaking" the central bank I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Economic commission calls for barring the government from "overtaking" the central bank I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Economic commission calls for barring the government from "overtaking" the central bank I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Economic commission calls for barring the government from "overtaking" the central bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Economic commission calls for barring the government from "overtaking" the central bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Economic commission calls for barring the government from "overtaking" the central bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Economic commission calls for barring the government from "overtaking" the central bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Economic commission calls for barring the government from "overtaking" the central bank I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Economic commission calls for barring the government from "overtaking" the central bank I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Economic commission calls for barring the government from "overtaking" the central bank I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Economic commission calls for barring the government from "overtaking" the central bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Economic commission calls for barring the government from "overtaking" the central bank I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Economic commission calls for barring the government from "overtaking" the central bank

4 posters

Go down

Economic commission calls for barring the government from "overtaking" the central bank Empty Economic commission calls for barring the government from "overtaking" the central bank

Post by supergirl Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:48 pm

Economic Commission calls for barring the government from "overtaking" the central bank

April 12 2012

(Voice of Iraq) - Sumerian News / Baghdad

Demanded that the parliamentary Economic Committee, on Thursday, the House of Representatives to prevent the government from "overtaking" the work of the Central Bank, arguing that the decision taken by the wait to lift the zeros of the Iraqi currency is not within its powers, while confirming that the bank is the reference of Parliament.

A member of the Economic Commission Mahma Khalilzad in an interview for "Alsumaria News", "exceeded the government today on the powers of the Central Bank through the decision taken by the patient to raise zeros from the currency is unacceptable," noting that "attempts to recent intervention work bank and link it caused confusion in the his work. "

He said Khalil, a deputy from the Kurdistan Alliance, said "This is an impact on the citizen's confidence in Iraqi currency, which led to the high exchange rate of U.S. dollar against the Iraqi dinar."

The Council of Ministers decided, on Thursday, April 12, 2012, to wait in the application of the deletion of zeros from the national currency.

He called the House of Representatives to "stand firmly against such interference," asserting that "the central bank an independent body administratively and financially, and authority of Parliament in accordance with the Constitution."

Khalil added that "the Bank does not require any decision to issue currency," attributing the reason is that "He has a law on the basis of prior work."

The face of the Iraqi Council of Ministers, on Wednesday (April 11, 2012), to form a committee to study the fluctuation of the exchange rate of Iraqi dinar, as he emphasized that the Commission will provide appropriate solutions to prevent harm to the national economy.

The head of the Iraqi Council of Representatives Osama Najafi said, in (April 10, 2012), that the Council will host a Bank Governor Sinan Shabibi at a hearing to show the issue of the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar, as attributed Shabibi the reasons for rising to the weakness of domestic production and the weakness of the government's actions.

The Iraqi market is currently witnessing a rise of the U.S. dollar against the Iraqi dinar, as sales rose from the Iraqi Central Bank foreign currency, while the central bank attributed the cause as well as to finance trade in the neighboring countries of Iraq by the merchants.

The Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh in January 19, 2012, for raising the price of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar during its sessions for buying and selling foreign currencies at the rate of four dinars, pointing out that the price of the dinar nominal is not commensurate with the purchasing power to him or the real price of the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar.

The Central Bank of Iraq by January 15 in the buying and selling of the dollar and the price (1166) during the auction, which is evaluated daily and with the participation of 23 banks, after it was the buying and selling of the dollar price of 1170 dinars to the dollar.

http://translate.googleusercontent.c/...#axzz1rlxpKpwO
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Economic commission calls for barring the government from "overtaking" the central bank Empty Re: Economic commission calls for barring the government from "overtaking" the central bank

Post by rick152 Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:16 pm

This is a very good article. Thanks for bringing. This shows that the government / parliament is standing against (sort of ) ultimate power of the prime minister. Another nail for / in Maliki

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Economic commission calls for barring the government from "overtaking" the central bank Empty Re: Economic commission calls for barring the government from "overtaking" the central bank

Post by 1alaskan Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:17 pm

I do think most of the boys in Baghdad understand Maliki and how bad he could be and don't want him and his buddies with their hands in the bank accounts.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:18 pm

When all is said and done,he'll have so many nails in his casket, they'll end up 'WELDING' it shut-Twisted Evil
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum