Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
European forex I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
European forex I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
European forex I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
European forex I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
European forex I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
European forex I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
European forex I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
European forex I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
European forex I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
European forex I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
European forex I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
European forex I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
European forex I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
European forex I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
European forex I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
European forex I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
European forex I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
European forex I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
European forex I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
European forex I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

European forex

+8
SpecialAgentGibbs
beachsider
Kevind53
doodoo
lonestartxcowboy
mr_evans2u
Terbo56
Blexum
12 posters

Go down

European forex Empty European forex

Post by Blexum Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:45 am

I see it's all quiet on the western front again. Weren't we told just the other day that the dinar was on the european stock exchange/forex or whatever? And it would come to ours within hours? Oh gee whizz, I guess that was just wishful thinking again. Can you believe that those who put that out there are quiet now? Wow.European forex 2879513009
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

European forex Empty Re: European forex

Post by Terbo56 Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:50 am

Blexum- We just need to be patient, that's all- It is going to appear,we just need to relax and let it come to us in it's own time,I mean, it's not like the end of the world is going to happen this weekend, or anything- uncork a couple frosties, enjoy the day- We could have been thrown under the bus, you know-But we haven't been-:cheers:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:03 am

Hey Terbo, Just saying man, what about the statements made about it being on the european exchange and then coming to ours next. If it isn't...then whoever post's this kind of stuff for people to read should be taken off the posting list. Whenever these guys say this stuff there is never any redress on them. You know this kind of stuff is garbage, I know it and everybody else knows it. It's not a matter of uncorking a couple frosties.....I do that all day anyway......it's the matter that these guys are posting lies and it needs to be addressed instead of ignored.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mr_evans2u Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:13 am

Blexum wrote:Hey Terbo, Just saying man, what about the statements made about it being on the european exchange and then coming to ours next. If it isn't...then whoever post's this kind of stuff for people to read should be taken off the posting list. Whenever these guys say this stuff there is never any redress on them. You know this kind of stuff is garbage, I know it and everybody else knows it. It's not a matter of uncorking a couple frosties.....I do that all day anyway......it's the matter that these guys are posting lies and it needs to be addressed instead of ignored.

How many different times and ways has this been said? Yet it has never been answered with a legitimate answer.
Blexum you are fighting a loosing battle with this.....

mr_evans2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:14 am

You have to remember- The intel that Okie and Bulldog give us, is only what they have been given- It IS NOT their own intel, see what I'm saying? They do apologize for anything that does not come about,and whoever tells them things that are not true or misinfo are the culprits-We have to read between the lines with intel, as we have been told this many times, but if you are going to get pissed about bad intel, get pissed at the ones that give Okie and Bulldog the bad intel-They really have no control over what they have been told by the intel givers-affraid Okie and Bulldog mean NO harm,I'm Just trying to make the distinction str8-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mr_evans2u Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:28 am

Okie did apologize about the $5.25 rate he was talking about a few days ago. For what it's worth I like that he admitted his intel was wrong and that it was indeed a bank code.

mr_evans2u

Back to top Go down

Post by lonestartxcowboy Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:41 am

Blexum,

I understand what you mean, and the frustration that comes with us. I appreciate what all they bring to us, but one thing I learned a long time ago is to "check it out for yourself".

When I hear these things, I start checking....no I do not have any contacts, no bankers, no insiders in the government......but I do have the internet.

When I heard this, I went straight to the London Forex, and watched it off and on for two days. When I saw nothing, I said, "Well, that's a piece of bad intel."

If all the groups and chat rooms banned people who from time to time bring some bad information that was presented to them as fact.......there would be no one to keep us informed on alot of the truthful things.

Disappointed???? Yes, I was! But, just like the kid who was put in a room full of "poo".....I pick up my shovel and keep throwing it to the side....because I know....there's a horse in there somewhere!
lonestartxcowboy
lonestartxcowboy

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:06 pm

You talkin my kinda language, lonestartxcowboy

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:36 pm

The problem these people are now facing who put this stuff out is: After soooo many times...........nobody believes it anymore. Period...nuff said...end of story...fool me once blah, blah, blah. It's just the way it goes. After all the: It's confirmed lines included in the statement......uh, bad info. Well if it's bad info every time from the same people..........don't pass on their info and don't listen to them anymore because it only makes you look bad to the people reading your statement. Believe what you guys want to believe, that's up to you, but I've had it with the endless false claims. I don't believe any of them anymore.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:57 pm

Well then Blexum ... why don't you take your own advice and stop reading them ... it's their site, but it's you choice to read the intel or not, just like it is your choice to believe it or not. If you do choose to read it, then don't be whining about it.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

European forex 2805820865  European forex 2805820865  European forex 2805820865  European forex 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:03 pm

It's not whinning Kevin and it's not bashing.....it's a little thing called pointing out pertinant facts that when something is said over and over again and never materializes, then people stop believing it. And no, I'm not the only one who doesn't believe it anymore.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:07 pm

I did try to explain, and there again, nobody will hear me out-Wasting my time, I guess-:?:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by beachsider Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:13 pm

everyone is frustrated over the delays and what is true and not, but how do you think the Okies, Bulldogs, and all other intel providers feel? lets just know the world needs this RV and if its one person or multiple persons are holding this up, they will be exposed later and then we can direct our words of frustration to them! the rv will happen and it will be when we least expect it!

beachsider

Back to top Go down

Post by SpecialAgentGibbs Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:16 pm

Although I have been in this only a short time, I will admit that so many times it seems we are taken to the very brink of excitement to only be dashed against the rocks shortly after.
I also know that those that bring intel probably fall into two main categories.
1) those that earnestly & honestly provide what is provided to them and even though that info does not always ring true, IT'S ALL WE HAVE.
2) those that seem to offer up "IMO" posts that, frankly speaking, aren't worth a hill of beans.

I've watched and read from SO many sources how this is going to happen SO many times that I just don't allow myself to get even the slightest bit excited anymore.
Time & again how some will post things then 24 hours later deny that they said that and, I AM NOT DIRECTING THAT TOWARDS OKIE OR BULLDOG!!!
It does happen all over other sites on a daily basis!

How many times do I read "there are NO holdups" yet, OOOOPS there's been a holdup!
There are so many key phrases that just do not hold water anymore.

I really think Okie brings to the table what he has been given and truthfully, maybe his sources are not playing straight with him, who really knows?
With what is undoubtedly a VERY limited resource for intel providers to draw from, what else can they or us do???

You may choose to bash the information but why choose to bash those that do what they can to bring it forth?
Go out there on the great internet and try to find your own, you will QUICKLY discover how difficult that is.

Irritated like all the rest and just sayin'

STOP bashing the providers!!
If you don't like what they give, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!

I'm Gibbs and I approve this message
SpecialAgentGibbs
SpecialAgentGibbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:17 pm

Never said you were ... just suggested that since you are bothered so by the intel providers, perhaps you should just choose to stay away from their posts. Based on the sentiment expressed in several other threads this week I would say most apreciate the efforts of the intel providers while realizing that the info they receive is far from perfect, and must be weighed in the balance. I would also suggest that based upon what others have posted this week, most find your constant diatribes more than a little tiring. Just saying .... read them for yourself if you don't believe my conclusions.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

European forex 2805820865  European forex 2805820865  European forex 2805820865  European forex 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by his4evr2c Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:17 pm

I know that I know it's going to be SOON Way to go Okie!!

HIS2BLESS ☀ :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:
JESUS take Great DeLight in You and So Do We! Zeph 3:17
his4evr2c
his4evr2c
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by dbara43 Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:25 pm

I think we all need to face the fact that there are evil people, many within our own governments, that are intentionally holding this up. There is no other explanation.

The intel providers give us what they are given. For my money, Okie takes far more risk of his own reputation than others; jonnywg for instance has been hiding for weeks. I think we should trust that they are giving us the best intel that they can. Intel is not a guarantee, but it's better than reading the propaganda coming out of Iraq and calling it "news".

JMO - db
dbara43
dbara43
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:25 pm

Don't worry about any diatribes from me as I won't be giving anything more.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:29 pm

Blexum- I'm sorry to hear that-:?:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:19 pm

Blexum....

Please ask yourself this question

What useful purpose has your post served?

I doubt very much that it has helped anybody and in fact it may have hurt somebody.

We all know (or, at least should know by now) that the information providers do their very best to bring us accurate information that they receive and that circumstances change very easily.

I would certainly appreciate it if you kindly decist from posting such negative information

Thank You.

bounce

Blexum wrote:It's not whinning Kevin and it's not bashing.....it's a little thing called pointing out pertinant facts that when something is said over and over again and never materializes, then people stop believing it. And no, I'm not the only one who doesn't believe it anymore.

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:24 pm

Let's lock this before something happens one might regret.. Read only have a great day! European forex 949729897

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum