Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
One Day...and it will not be long... I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
One Day...and it will not be long... I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
One Day...and it will not be long... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
One Day...and it will not be long... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
One Day...and it will not be long... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
One Day...and it will not be long... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
One Day...and it will not be long... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
One Day...and it will not be long... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
One Day...and it will not be long... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
One Day...and it will not be long... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
One Day...and it will not be long... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
One Day...and it will not be long... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
One Day...and it will not be long... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
One Day...and it will not be long... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
One Day...and it will not be long... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
One Day...and it will not be long... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
One Day...and it will not be long... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
One Day...and it will not be long... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
One Day...and it will not be long... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
One Day...and it will not be long... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

One Day...and it will not be long...

+12
fridayh
1alaskan
abby ann
Blexum
Jayzze
aksafeone
rick152
Terbo56
Cardiac99
rocklady
fang2
lonestartxcowboy
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

One Day...and it will not be long... Empty One Day...and it will not be long...

Post by lonestartxcowboy Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:39 am

You know, one day, and it will not be long, we will be on this sight laughing and telling stories about all our adventures we have had in this investment. We will be smiling and joking around, thanking Okie and Bulldog for their tedious unselfish work to bring us the best that they can possible bring us, and they even apologize when something they said was not right.

I, for one, will not wait for that day; rather I will start today, laughing and joking about what a rollercoaster ride this has been....more thrills and screams around ever cornor.

Today...I will start thanking Okie and Bulldog for their tireless work on "OUR BEHALF"!

Today....I will start living as though it has already come to past!

Today....I will praise God for the opportunity to be a part of such an investment and to have met people such as you!

Today....I choice to be happy, satisfied and content!

Why???? Becuase I know that I know, that I know....My Redeemer...is Faithful and True!

Have a fantastic day "All".....I will be praying for us all!
lonestartxcowboy
lonestartxcowboy

Back to top Go down

One Day...and it will not be long... Empty Re: One Day...and it will not be long...

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:13 am

lonestartxcowboy wrote:You know, one day, and it will not be long, we will be on this sight laughing and telling stories about all our adventures we have had in this investment. We will be smiling and joking around, thanking Okie and Bulldog for their tedious unselfish work to bring us the best that they can possible bring us, and they even apologize when something they said was not right.

I, for one, will not wait for that day; rather I will start today, laughing and joking about what a rollercoaster ride this has been....more thrills and screams around ever cornor.

Today...I will start thanking Okie and Bulldog for their tireless work on "OUR BEHALF"!

Today....I will start living as though it has already come to past!

Today....I will praise God for the opportunity to be a part of such an investment and to have met people such as you!

Today....I choice to be happy, satisfied and content!

Why???? Becuase I know that I know, that I know....My Redeemer...is Faithful and True!

Have a fantastic day "All".....I will be praying for us all!

YES, cowboy, your are ON to something! It's great to play the "Remember When?" game and it's okay to tell the truth in advance. In fact, both are techniques in manifesting. So let's play! Remember when Okie posted "We have an RV...the new rates are posted on ALL the teller screens and they are sky high! It's time to head to the banks and see for yourself and cash in!" Where were you when that happened? Me, I was sitting on the computer with a cat in my lap, drinking my favorite coffee and spewed it all over the cat! One Day...and it will not be long... 2859867778 🐱 One Day...and it will not be long... 2859867778 One Day...and it will not be long... 3973136183 lol!

Back to top Go down

One Day...and it will not be long... Empty Re: One Day...and it will not be long...

Post by fang2 Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:21 am

I had come down stairs to get some water, turned the computer on at 2:30 in the morning. I couldn't go back to sleep so I stayed up, I didn't tell anyone, I was waiting to see if it was true. For the first time I went to the bank to check, but as you know....Anyway it ruined my sleep for 4 nights.
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rocklady Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:28 am

Good morning Fang2, I think you need some food so that you can get some energy moving. This is for you!! Keep on beliving and I truly belive we are close. We need to be there for each other and keep dreaming our dream. One Day...and it will not be long... 1815401988 One Day...and it will not be long... 1815401988 Eat up Fang 2.
rocklady
rocklady
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:43 am

Rocklady, Catherine is gonna get you when she sees this. She don't like it when all the doggies eat all of her widgets. She kinda likes them little yeller fellers. LOL
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:46 am

fang2 wrote:I had come down stairs to get some water, turned the computer on at 2:30 in the morning. I couldn't go back to sleep so I stayed up, I didn't tell anyone, I was waiting to see if it was true. For the first time I went to the bank to check, but as you know....Anyway it ruined my sleep for 4 nights.

Good one, Fang!! Go back to sleep. You woke up too early. If you sleep a little longer, you will wake up to an RV. Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

:drunken: :drunken: :drunken: affraid affraid affraid One Day...and it will not be long... 203646764 One Day...and it will not be long... 203646764 One Day...and it will not be long... 203646764

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:51 am

I'm up since 6:00 ate already, getting ready for whatever the day may bring. Good morning everyone, I hope you have a blessed day!!!
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:57 am

Good morning, sweetie- Enjoy this beautiful day!!:cheers: Very Happy
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:02 am

Today I am walking as if this blessing has arrived. Thank you lord for the blessing you have so givin, thank you for today and the ability to have been here with you and all the people I have met here.

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:02 am

Good morning? And a great morning it is too. Great day for an RV! LIFE is good!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:03 am

i am glad you are so optomistic there are many road blocks ahead before we reach the pot of gold. it will take time
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:07 am

Where's my beer?
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rocklady Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:07 am

I know Cardiac 99 it just seemed like Fang needed a boost!! Maybe I will just send ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ's next time.
rocklady
rocklady
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:10 am

It is easier to smile than to frown - takes less effort and muscles. Optimism is a state of mind as is a positive attitude. One can only be positive about things as the opposite is to depressing to contemplate. When we think positive thoughts positive things occur (in their own good time) whereas if we thin negative thoughts negative things seem to happen sooner. Simple.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by lonestartxcowboy Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:30 am

LOL...Aim88, I know exactly what you mean! I was right here with my wife reading it to her.

She looked at me, smiling, and said, "If it is to be...it is to be! Let's set back and watch. The time to get excited is when we are sitting at the bank with our cash deposit in hand. Until then, let's just keep watching!"

Now, me???? I'm just the opposite. I get excited at every little thing I read. I am thankful that I have someone who pulls my feet back to the ground...when my head gets up in the clouds!

Have a fantastic day, everyone! Today brings us one day closer to seeing all things come to past!
lonestartxcowboy
lonestartxcowboy

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:51 am

rocklady wrote:Good morning Fang2, I think you need some food so that you can get some energy moving. This is for you!! Keep on beliving and I truly belive we are close. We need to be there for each other and keep dreaming our dream. One Day...and it will not be long... 1815401988 One Day...and it will not be long... 1815401988 Eat up Fang 2.
BOY OH BOY WIDGETS!!!!!FANG 2 NEEDS TO GO BACK TO BED!!!AND I'LL TAKE CARE OF THE WIDGETS FOR HIM!!!!!I'M A NICE LITTLE GIRL LIKE THAT!!!!!IF SOMEONE HAS TROUBLE EATING THERE WIDGETS I'M ONLY A CALL AWAY!!!!!!NEVER THINKING OF MYSELF!!!!ONLY WANT TO HELP OTHERS!~!!!!!One Day...and it will not be long... 1261280965 One Day...and it will not be long... 1261280965 One Day...and it will not be long... 974290055 One Day...and it will not be long... 1815401988 One Day...and it will not be long... 949729897 One Day...and it will not be long... 949729897 One Day...and it will not be long... 3151798102 One Day...and it will not be long... 3151798102
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:26 pm

lonestartxcowboy wrote:LOL...Aim88, I know exactly what you mean! I was right here with my wife reading it to her.

Now, me???? I'm just the opposite. I get excited at every little thing I read. I am thankful that I have someone who pulls my feet back to the ground...when my head gets up in the clouds!

Me, tooooo!! One Day...and it will not be long... 3973136183

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:00 pm

Blexum wrote:Where's my beer?

Horse drank it, have a whiskey

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:03 pm

Whiskey for my men, and beer for my horses-Very Happy
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:08 pm

terbo56 wrote:Whiskey for my men, and beer for my horses-Very Happy

EXACTLY!

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:11 pm

Abbyann, you crack me up!!!
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:59 pm

fang2 wrote:Abbyann, you crack me up!!!
OH THERE YOU ARE LITTLE WHITE DOGGIE!!!!!GOT ANYTHING ELSE I CAN HELP YOU EAT!!!!!!I'M ONLY THINKING OF OTHERS,NEVER OF MYSELF!!!!!!!One Day...and it will not be long... 1261280965 One Day...and it will not be long... 1261280965 One Day...and it will not be long... 1261280965 One Day...and it will not be long... 1261280965 One Day...and it will not be long... 1815401988 One Day...and it will not be long... 949729897
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fridayh Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:22 pm

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THE WAY YOU THINK!!!! IN MY MIND I HAVE ALREADY SENT MY TITHES IN...ESPICALLY TO LES FELDICK.....I DID NOT REALIZE THAT HE WAS IN HIS 80TYS...AND HAVE PAID OFF MY LAND...AND PICKED OUT MY JOHN BOAT SO THAT I CAN GO FISHING!!! LOL ⭐

SOOOOO...OKIE AND BULLDOG...THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS BEING THERE FOR ME...AND IF YOU EVER WANT TO COME TO SD TO GO FISHING...I AM YOUR GIRL....GOD ;ET'S ME CATCH ALL THE BIG WALLEYES....I PROMISE THAT I WILL LET YOU!!! One Day...and it will not be long... 1261280965 One Day...and it will not be long... 3151798102 WITH LOVE AND RESPECT AND PRAYERS..FRIDAY, LYNNE AND MIKE

fridayh

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:35 pm

Fridayh:

I need to go walleye fishing with you!!! ALL the big ones???? Yipeee!!! I only catch halibut and salmon - mostly the good ones but occasionally a big one. I shoot the big halibut and net the salmon. I do like walleye though - it is right up there with halibut. Of course King Crab and Lobster aren't too shabby either.

Abby Ann: Ahhh, can I borrow a widget? Yours seem to have more fun than mine. :geek: :joker: One Day...and it will not be long... 3091836158 One Day...and it will not be long... 1649822485
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:49 pm

aksafeone wrote:Fridayh:

I need to go walleye fishing with you!!! ALL the big ones???? Yipeee!!! I only catch halibut and salmon - mostly the good ones but occasionally a big one. I shoot the big halibut and net the salmon. I do like walleye though - it is right up there with halibut. Of course King Crab and Lobster aren't too shabby either.

Abby Ann: Ahhh, can I borrow a widget? Yours seem to have more fun than mine. :geek: :joker: One Day...and it will not be long... 3091836158 One Day...and it will not be long... 1649822485

Have y'all notices we talk about food and eatin' things alot around here?

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:54 pm

That's because it is lunch time!!!????? Twisted Evil 🐷 :geek:
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:57 pm

Wife and I just talking about our new BBQ, need to set it up, but we have decided to christen it with a couple of Moose Steaks, break it in good.

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:06 pm

HERE YA GO WIDGETS FOR EVERYONE,BUT TELL CATHERINE!!!!SHE FUNNY ABOUT WIDGETS!!!!One Day...and it will not be long... 1261280965 One Day...and it will not be long... 1261280965 One Day...and it will not be long... 974290055 One Day...and it will not be long... 974290055 One Day...and it will not be long... 974290055 One Day...and it will not be long... 1815401988 One Day...and it will not be long... 1815401988 One Day...and it will not be long... 1815401988 One Day...and it will not be long... 761671673 One Day...and it will not be long... 567726376 One Day...and it will not be long... 3568750529 One Day...and it will not be long... 1649822485 One Day...and it will not be long... 2474380249 One Day...and it will not be long... 3925848005 One Day...and it will not be long... 437791839 One Day...and it will not be long... 4017580043 One Day...and it will not be long... 1839924927 One Day...and it will not be long... 3134741375 One Day...and it will not be long... 203646764 One Day...and it will not be long... 203646764 One Day...and it will not be long... 203646764 One Day...and it will not be long... 312044658 One Day...and it will not be long... 312044658 One Day...and it will not be long... 2859867778 One Day...and it will not be long... 2859867778 One Day...and it will not be long... 490529750 One Day...and it will not be long... 490529750 :bball: :bball: :cheers: :cheers: bounce bounce WELL IF YOU NEED MORE CALL KEVIN HE GROWS THEM!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:09 pm

So Kevin is a Widget Farmer? or are they called Ranchers?, If he is a rancher I want to see the widget wranglers!

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:12 pm

Just got my new Char- Broil smoker put together last weekend- It smokes and cooks beautifully-Very Happy

Last edited by terbo56 on Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:13 pm

You betcha ... finest free range organic widgets in the world ... grown fresh here in beautiful Vermont! One Day...and it will not be long... 949729897

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

One Day...and it will not be long... 2805820865  One Day...and it will not be long... 2805820865  One Day...and it will not be long... 2805820865  One Day...and it will not be long... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:13 pm

1alaskan wrote:So Kevin is a Widget Farmer? or are they called Ranchers?, If he is a rancher I want to see the widget wranglers!
I THINK HE STARTS WITH WIDGET SEEDS!!!!AND HE WATERS THEM TILL THEY HATCH!!!BUT HE WANT SELL THE SEEDS!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:15 pm

HEY KEVIN!!!!I'M HELPING YOU SELL SOME!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:17 pm

So if they start from seeds, he is a farmer, not a rancher, so I get to see no widget wranglers!

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:17 pm

You do and I'll send you a commission ... you want that in cash or widgets?

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

One Day...and it will not be long... 2805820865  One Day...and it will not be long... 2805820865  One Day...and it will not be long... 2805820865  One Day...and it will not be long... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by silverbackdinar Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:38 pm

1alaskan wrote:

Have y'all notices we talk about food and eatin' things alot around here?

To help you grow big and strong!! LOL

One Day...and it will not be long... 949729897 One Day...and it will not be long... 949729897 One Day...and it will not be long... 949729897 One Day...and it will not be long... 949729897 One Day...and it will not be long... 949729897

:afro:
silverbackdinar
silverbackdinar

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:41 pm

Silverback,

Nice avatar pic, he looks as tho he does not think he is king, he seems to know it.

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:49 pm

Aksafeone, you are so lucky to have halibut fresh!!! It is my favorite in the whole wide world!!!!!!!!! Steamed with fresh leeks and fresh ginger, the best fish that there is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! P.S you have to add a little soy sauce to that.
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:53 pm

Terbo, put some monk fish on the grill!!!!! it is the best fish ever grilled!!!!!!!! I may be on my way down to Florida!!!!!!!!! I can just smell it now!!!!!!!!!! I have some yellow fin tuna shish kabobs marinating right now. Yum Yum.
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:02 pm

Yum Yum is right! Be right over ... One Day...and it will not be long... 3079029344

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:11 pm

KevinD53, your are welcome if it's not too far!!!!!!! You know I am in WV. He he he
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dbara43 Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:20 pm

Sitting around waiting for this thing to happen is like witnessing a birth; you don't want to look, but ultimately you can't take your eyes off of it.
dbara43
dbara43
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:45 pm

dbara43, yes we are addicted aren't we!!!!!!!!!!! What can we do??? we are hooked aren't we? \Worse than any drug!!!!!!!!!!!!
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dbara43 Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:51 pm

fang2 wrote:dbara43, yes we are addicted aren't we!!!!!!!!!!! What can we do??? we are hooked aren't we? \Worse than any drug!!!!!!!!!!!!

We all talk about being level headed and "grounded" but ultimately we need our fix of intel or we start to grump and groan and lash out. I'm as guilty as anyone!

db
dbara43
dbara43
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:53 pm

I resemble that remark-Laughing
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:13 pm

fang2 wrote:KevinD53, your are welcome if it's not too far!!!!!!! You know I am in WV. He he he

What's a pretty white dog like you doing in coal country? I have friends in Morgantown...

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:32 pm

[quote="Kevind53"]You do and I'll send you a commission ... you want that in cash or widgets?lor=red]WIDGETS PLEASE AND SEND HALF TO FANG!!!!HE'S MY BUDDY!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:39 pm

One Day...and it will not be long... You-go10

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:51 pm

KEVIN YOU ANT RIGHT!!!!!!BUT WE LOVE YA ANYWAY!!!!WHERE IN THE WORLD DO FIND ALL THAT????
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:03 pm

One Day...and it will not be long... Sun-tracker-fishin-barge-21-signature-series-pontoon-boat-2009

Now, this is my idea of a flat bottom boat. Hey, you can take your dogs, your kids, your neighbors, your neighbors kids, the grille, propane stove for breakfast, you know, so the other fisherman on the lake know you are having eggs and bacon while fishing for that big one. And, stay out there All day. I am talking about lake fishing, aksafeone.
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum