Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
New Okie/omnigirl chat 8-3-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
New Okie/omnigirl chat 8-3-11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
New Okie/omnigirl chat 8-3-11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
New Okie/omnigirl chat 8-3-11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
New Okie/omnigirl chat 8-3-11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
New Okie/omnigirl chat 8-3-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
New Okie/omnigirl chat 8-3-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
New Okie/omnigirl chat 8-3-11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
New Okie/omnigirl chat 8-3-11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
New Okie/omnigirl chat 8-3-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
New Okie/omnigirl chat 8-3-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
New Okie/omnigirl chat 8-3-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
New Okie/omnigirl chat 8-3-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
New Okie/omnigirl chat 8-3-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
New Okie/omnigirl chat 8-3-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
New Okie/omnigirl chat 8-3-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
New Okie/omnigirl chat 8-3-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
New Okie/omnigirl chat 8-3-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
New Okie/omnigirl chat 8-3-11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
New Okie/omnigirl chat 8-3-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

New Okie/omnigirl chat 8-3-11

+5
LovinLife
blessedone
masmith
psquires
evenstar
9 posters

Go down

New Okie/omnigirl chat 8-3-11 Empty New Okie/omnigirl chat 8-3-11

Post by evenstar Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:02 pm

Okie Oil Man Chat Room Posts From Ghost for Okie an Omnigirl

Aug 3 4:13 PM [omnigirl] ...................................................hello to all DINARIANS.................................................... Is everybody HAPPY?...... if not................you "will be" tomorrow!.................. Tomorrow is bank day!

[4:22:43 PM] OOM ROOM GHOST @ 3:05pm OKIE JUST RECEIVED A CALL FROM A SOURCE STATING THAT WE ARE SUPPOSE TO KNOW WHEN THE RELEASE IS AFTER SUNDOWN TOMORROW IN IRAQ. THAT IS ALL REPORT CONTAINED. OKIE STATED HE IS ON TOP OF THIS AND LOOKING FOR FURTHER VERIFICATION OF NOTIFICATION ABOUT TOMORROW.

GHOST @ 3:07pm BEFORE YOUR EXCITEMENT TAKES CONTROL OF YOUR EMOTIONS REMEMBER THE WORDING OF THE NOTICE OKIE RECEIVED--AFTER SUNDOWN TOMORROW IN IRAQ WE SHOULD KNOW WHEN IT IS TO BE RELEASED

Karla (TiffanyDinar): WHENEVER OKIE HAS ME POST SOMETHING FOR HIM HE IS ACUTELY AWARE OF HIS WORDING SO AS TO NOT BE MIS-CONSTRUED

[4:25:14 PM] [Rose] HE ADDED THAT IN THE IMF MEETING THE USA WANTED THE LAST OF SEPT TO BE THE RELEASE DATE AND THAT THE REPRESENTATIVE FROM IRAQ SAID THEY WOULD NOT ACCOMODATE THAT TIME SPAN AND WOULD INITIATE THE R/V THEMSELVES RATHER THAN TO WAIT

[4:27:59 PM] omnigirl] ................................ just got a text..........it says........ Take it to the bank thursday kiddo! .....................

[realduesie] I think what omni girl means is she thinks tomorrow the announcement will be made, cash out still is out side of that date. and remember there will be announcement after sundown Iraq time, don't think our markets can handle a siege at close of biz day. Look for cash in to start that Monday

[4:31:10 PM] [omnigirl] 1+1 ........................ welll I DID get a text message........ GUESS WHO SENT IT...............

[Cathmando1] omnigirl so at the bank tomorrow, see the rate pop this evening?

[omnigirl] Cathmando1 .........................that's the text message.............

[omnigirl] .........................This is it folks........ I believe the message I got..... for good reason..... so we have one final day to be here and visit.....tomorrow you will all be busy doing other stuff... so enjoy the day...

--
evenstar
evenstar
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

New Okie/omnigirl chat 8-3-11 Empty Sundown in Iraq (Baghdad)

Post by psquires Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:52 pm

Sundown in Iraq will be at approximately 10 am Houston time! I guess I can wait that much longer! Hoooooooooray!
psquires
psquires

Back to top Go down

New Okie/omnigirl chat 8-3-11 Empty Re: New Okie/omnigirl chat 8-3-11

Post by psquires Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:55 pm

Whoops, Bad Math!

Last edited by psquires on Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
psquires
psquires

Back to top Go down

Post by psquires Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:00 pm

Sundown today (August 3) already occured in Iraq! Sundown in Iraq on August 4th will occur at around noon Houston time (now that I have triple checked my math) on August 4th.
psquires
psquires

Back to top Go down

Post by masmith Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:03 pm

We have cashed in every Monday for the last few months...no one has dinar left to cash in.

masmith

Back to top Go down

Post by blessedone Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:12 pm

Please forgive my confusion with this message from Okie.
It seems to say that after sundown tomorrow (Thursday sundown) we will be told when the RV will be released.

In further conversation you seemed to indicate that you got a text message that we will be able to cash in tomorrow (Thursday). Then somone else indicated Monday.

PLease clairify if we are thinking of cash in tomorrow or just another date in the future to look for.
Thank you and thanks to Okie for the blessing of him !!

blessedone

Back to top Go down

Post by psquires Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:13 pm

masmith - that is very funny Laughing

I'm pretty new here but I'm already exhausted from the roller coaster ride! I am almost to the point where I'm gonna stop checking in every day and just wait for a longtime friend of mine, who knows a banker in London, who knows a broker in Japan, to call and tell me it's time!
psquires
psquires

Back to top Go down

Post by LovinLife Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:17 pm

Omnigirl Who sent the text. I would like to know. I haven't been around as long as others to know who you are connected with. Thanks for the info.

LovinLife

Back to top Go down

Post by faithblossoms Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:28 pm

At least we can laugh! I'm glad I'm not the only one wondering when the insanity will end :shock:

faithblossoms

Back to top Go down

Post by psquires Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:45 pm

Lovinlife -
You should know by now that no one is connected to anyone There is an awkward sense of secrecy here that prevents you from verifying any information you read. However, everyone seems to know people in high positions whom they have known for many decades and their words are "good as gold" but you'll never know their names!

You will never know who is connected to who, what, or where. The secrecy allows preservation of anonymity and propogation of any kind of crazy comment, prediction, and prophecy you can imagine.

I recently got on the site to get current and accurate information to help me prepare for the RV/Cash in, but that doesn't seem to be what this site is all about! Heck, today one guy even gave a history lesson on an otherwise unknown woman who lived in the middle east for many years and knew more about Arabs and Muslims than anyone else in history! Wonder why she is still an unknown? Hmmmmm. Here's a dime... go get a cup of coffee!

Sometimes I think these guys are the sons and daughters of those people who used to stand on the corners in every American city wearing a sign that says "Repent! The end is near!"

Any little rumor, unsubstantiated by real facts, gets the whole hive humming and buzzing until the wax melts and we start waiting for the next rumor to stir us up again!

Good luck maneuvering through the "lawn bombs"!
psquires
psquires

Back to top Go down

Post by Angustura Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:55 pm

masmith wrote:We have cashed in every Monday for the last few months...no one has dinar left to cash in.
HAA HA HAA LOL HA LOL, NOW THAT MADE ME LAUGH THANKS! LOL affraid lol! delete Ilikeyou :happyjoy: really? crybaby groupdance lol! Laughing {ANGUSTURA"
Angustura
Angustura
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by edithslurry Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:06 pm

WHAT A BUNCH OF WHINNERS!!! HONESTLY, WHY DO U FOLKS BOTHER TO UNLOAD ON THESE POSTS ? DO YOU EVER CONSIDER THAT IS NOT THE INTENDED PURPOSE OF THIS SITE ? NOBODY IS INTERESTED IN YOUR IMMATURE POO-POO

edithslurry

Back to top Go down

Post by masmith Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:43 pm

The only IMMATURE POO-POO is so called GURU'S telling about an RV every day and nothing happens ...talk about IMMATURE POO-POO....that is it....my source from the state dept told me. ha ha

masmith

Back to top Go down

Post by victorias_daddy Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:54 pm

edithslurry wrote:WHAT A BUNCH OF WHINNERS!!! HONESTLY, WHY DO U FOLKS BOTHER TO UNLOAD ON THESE POSTS ? DO YOU EVER CONSIDER THAT IS NOT THE INTENDED PURPOSE OF THIS SITE ? NOBODY IS INTERESTED IN YOUR IMMATURE POO-POO

Please explain then what "THE INTENDED PURPOSE OF THIS SITE" is.

victorias_daddy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum