Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
seen on GET and OKIE MAN (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
seen on GET and OKIE MAN (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
seen on GET and OKIE MAN (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
seen on GET and OKIE MAN (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
seen on GET and OKIE MAN (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
seen on GET and OKIE MAN (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
seen on GET and OKIE MAN (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
seen on GET and OKIE MAN (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
seen on GET and OKIE MAN (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
seen on GET and OKIE MAN (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
seen on GET and OKIE MAN (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
seen on GET and OKIE MAN (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
seen on GET and OKIE MAN (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
seen on GET and OKIE MAN (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
seen on GET and OKIE MAN (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
seen on GET and OKIE MAN (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
seen on GET and OKIE MAN (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
seen on GET and OKIE MAN (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
seen on GET and OKIE MAN (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
seen on GET and OKIE MAN (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

seen on GET and OKIE MAN (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS)

+4
therealbutterfly
dancingqueen
mabysomeday
dinardiva
8 posters

Go down

seen on GET and OKIE MAN (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) Empty seen on GET and OKIE MAN (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS)

Post by dinardiva Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:23 pm

seen on GET Tony on PTR saying it will be today
08/03/2011 [ladyj47] This was just posted on OKIE...Tony on PTR call now – he had the info exactly what was going to happen yesterday HOURS before it was shown – its agreed and signed and DONE we have not seen it yet and EVERY MINUTE it is expected – IT WILL BE TODAY according to the last 3 phone calls I just got off of – be grown enough to take it- everybody has signed it all and we are in an expecting mode – yes we said this before but IT IS NOW

Okie OIL MAN-Obama has signed off and we are awaiting for the release of the RV
08/03/2011 [OKIE OIL MAN] PRES OBAMA SIGNED THE FINAL DRAFT OF THE R/V PAPERS LAST NIGHT AT 6 PM E.S.T. AND THEN HIS PAPERS WAS FORWARDED TO THE IMF AND THEY STARTED A MEETING LAST NIGHT TO DETERMINE THE EXACT TIME OF RELEASE. THAT IS STILL WHERE WE STAND NOW. WE ARE WAITING ON THE DECISSION OF THE IMF AS TO THE RELEASE TIMING. THEY ARE NOTHING NEW THIS MORNING BEYOND THAT.

this was seen on GET
[okie oil man] iraq informed the imf they are ready and more than ready to r/v because of the poor condition of the limited amount of currency in circulation. It has degraded to the point that the counterfeiters can make exact duplicate of currency and it is nearly impossible to differentiate between real dinar and fake dinar. The cbi has said the coins will be put in circulation the last of this week. That should tell those who think a lot---

dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

seen on GET and OKIE MAN (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) Empty Re: seen on GET and OKIE MAN (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS)

Post by mabysomeday Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:07 pm

I thought Okie said last week that O had already signed the papers necessary for the RV and was expecting it Sat/Sun??? Why would he need to sign them again?
mabysomeday
mabysomeday
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

seen on GET and OKIE MAN (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) Empty Re: seen on GET and OKIE MAN (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS)

Post by dancingqueen Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:23 pm

I just check Forex and it said +3.85 did anyone see this besides me?

dancingqueen

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:25 pm

dancingqueen wrote:I just check Forex and it said +3.85 did anyone see this besides me?

What forex site? There are hundreds.....
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:29 pm

LINK PLEASE!!!! :cheers:
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunky Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:31 pm

This one, but I have no idea what it means.

Does anyone?

bshttp://www.forexpros.com/currencies/usd-iqd
Bunky
Bunky

Back to top Go down

Post by DINARSMACK Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:32 pm

dancingqueen wrote:I just check Forex and it said +3.85 did anyone see this besides me?

+3.85

that is how much it has fluctuated...that is not the rate..... 1167.85 is the rate
DINARSMACK
DINARSMACK
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:34 pm

Tony or whoever that info came from-I SURE hope your three sources are 100% right! That Dewey call got me SOOO flippin' excited about the text from The Pentagon someone got that said it WOULD be TODAY! I really thought when I got up it would have happened :( ...that's how sure it felt to me last night & I don't get all excited about every bit of intel/info/etc. I have only been on this ride for 7-8 months...I can't imagine being on this for 7-8 years!!! It is draining to say the least. RV TODAY!! NO that is not a prediction or anything but me trying to bring it on!!! ☀

Last edited by Catherine on Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:44 pm; edited 4 times in total
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DinarRetard Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:41 pm

Mabesomeday....that is my question, too. Okie said 'O' already signed off last week (with proof of people seeing this) so why sign yet again?

DinarRetard

Back to top Go down

Post by mabysomeday Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:02 pm

DinarRetard wrote:Mabesomeday....that is my question, too. Okie said 'O' already signed off last week (with proof of people seeing this) so why sign yet again?

Subject: Thursday evening OKIE Chat Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:03 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8:57 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] THE INTEL I FURNISHED THIS MORNING IS STILL IN PLAY AND ACTUALLY MORESO THAN THIS A.M.

8:58 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] THERE ARE NOTHING MUCH TO ADD TO WHAT I POSTED THIS MORNING WITH THE EXCEPTION THAT "YOUR" PRESIDENT SIGNED THE RELEASE PAPERS FINALLY AND CAN NO LONGER SIT ON OUR MONEY

Maybe he thinks we have short term memory loss.... really?
mabysomeday
mabysomeday
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum