Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
We need to be strong - addendum I I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
We need to be strong - addendum I I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
We need to be strong - addendum I I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
We need to be strong - addendum I I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
We need to be strong - addendum I I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
We need to be strong - addendum I I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
We need to be strong - addendum I I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
We need to be strong - addendum I I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
We need to be strong - addendum I I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
We need to be strong - addendum I I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
We need to be strong - addendum I I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
We need to be strong - addendum I I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
We need to be strong - addendum I I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
We need to be strong - addendum I I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
We need to be strong - addendum I I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
We need to be strong - addendum I I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
We need to be strong - addendum I I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
We need to be strong - addendum I I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
We need to be strong - addendum I I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
We need to be strong - addendum I I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

We need to be strong - addendum I

2 posters

Go down

We need to be strong - addendum I Empty We need to be strong - addendum I

Post by Alchemist Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:30 pm

There are those of us that have considered and psychologically dealt with the possibility that this might not work out the way we want. When we see such strong reactions from people opposed to lop talk, we must understand that this is because their dream is being attacked. The loss of a dream, or consideration thereof, is a traumatic event. When ever possible, we should consider this in our responses. Maybe we could stand to take the brunt of the the reaction without returning the attitude.

If we do not see what has consistantly been promised, there will be alot of emotion flying around. There will need to be a time of healing. I urge this and other forums to remain open so folks can stay in touch, vent and in general deal with this.

I suspect that we have have all been so exicited at some point that we urged friends into this investment. Then, with rose colored glasses shared all the good news that we were privy to. Imagine the position of those who have followings of thousands of people hanging on to every word. The greatest backlash will be towards the pipers of this dream. Just put yourself in those shoes for a minute. If the investment didn't deliver as expected, my first responce would be to close shop and hide. I urge the gurus not to do this. I feel that they at least owe us the courtesy of maintaining these boards for us to process in the contingency that things don't work out as they say.

Remember that the loss of a dream is a highly traumatic event. We need to be there for one another either way it goes. How can we transform to create something greater? What is the gold that we seek? If it is a better life, that can be accomplished without great material riches, though monetary wealth is always a nice form of energy to those who seek the spiritual first. If unbalanced, the riches will most likely complicate life more.

There are exceptional people doing exceptional things, and we might share this forum with some of them. If we can get beyond the singleminded lust for money, we can see possibilities that may not be seen otherwise. You don't have to be a millionaire to begin to change the world. Transformation begins within. Ghandi said, "Be the change you want to see in the world." Ghandi was poor and even went against the rigid caste system in humility to do things such as clean latrines to show that we are all human. It doesn't take a millionaire to change the world, just a pure heart, a good intent and due dilligence.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

We need to be strong - addendum I Empty Re: We need to be strong - addendum I

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:34 pm

VERY well stated. Kudos!
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down