Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Turn off engines, Unfasten seat belts?? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Turn off engines, Unfasten seat belts?? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Turn off engines, Unfasten seat belts?? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Turn off engines, Unfasten seat belts?? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Turn off engines, Unfasten seat belts?? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Turn off engines, Unfasten seat belts?? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Turn off engines, Unfasten seat belts?? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Turn off engines, Unfasten seat belts?? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Turn off engines, Unfasten seat belts?? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Turn off engines, Unfasten seat belts?? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Turn off engines, Unfasten seat belts?? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Turn off engines, Unfasten seat belts?? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Turn off engines, Unfasten seat belts?? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Turn off engines, Unfasten seat belts?? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Turn off engines, Unfasten seat belts?? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Turn off engines, Unfasten seat belts?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Turn off engines, Unfasten seat belts?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Turn off engines, Unfasten seat belts?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Turn off engines, Unfasten seat belts?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Turn off engines, Unfasten seat belts?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Turn off engines, Unfasten seat belts??

+12
PALMER01
Jayzze
Terbo56
SpecialAgentGibbs
Kevind53
Purpleskyz
stevejss1
GoodGosh
1alaskan
hithere
ibcraig0
chevysteve
16 posters

Go down

Turn off engines, Unfasten seat belts?? Empty Turn off engines, Unfasten seat belts??

Post by chevysteve Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:35 pm

Kinda suprised we haven't heard from our intel providers today!! Usually Thursday is a huge intel day............Let alone the Arab Summit being closed!! Not much news I guess:(

Updated at 2:16 p.m. ET

(AP) BAGHDAD - Fewer than half the leaders of the Arab world showed up at an Arab summit in Baghdad on Thursday, a snub to the Iraqi government, but the leaders agreed on an appeal to Syria's regime to stop its bloody crackdown on opponents..

As the summit opened in a former palace of ousted Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein, the powerful Sunni monarchs of Saudi Arabia, Qatar, other Gulf nations and Jordan and Morocco were absent.

The only ruler from the Gulf to attend was the emir of Kuwait, Sheik Sabah Al Ahmad Al Sabah, whose attendance was significant because Saddam Hussein invaded Kuwait in 1990 and occupied it for nearly seven months before a U.S.-led coalition drove his army out. Relations between the two neighbors have been fraught with tension since and even after Saddam's 2003 ouster. Sheik Al Sabah's attendance should cap recent improvement in relations.

The one-day summit ended with a call on Syria's embattled regime to "immediately implement" proposals put forward by joint U.N.-Arab League envoy Kofi Annan to end the deadly year-long conflict. The summit's final communique said that the Arab leaders fully support the "legitimate aspirations of the Syrian people to democracy and freedom and their right to determine their future."

The plan calls for Damascus to immediately stop troop movements and use of heavy weapons in populated areas and to commit to a daily two-hour halt in fighting to allow humanitarian access and medical evacuations. It includes a full cease-fire to be supervised by the U.N. so that all parties can discuss a political solution.

In his first comments on Annan's plan, Assad says Syria will "spare no effort" to ensure the mission's success, according to the state news agency. Assad said Annan must also get a commitment from armed groups to cease their "terrorist acts" against his government.

Speaking at the post-summit news conference, Arab league chief Nabil Elaraby suggested that the Annan plan was Assad's last chance for a diplomatic solution to the conflict, which the U.N. says has killed at least 9,000 people.

"Assad was given more than one chance. The issue is now with the United Nations and the Security Council," said Elaraby. "The ball is now in Syria's court. It will have to act positively."

One reason for the absences was the Gulf leaders' deep distrust of Iraq's Shiite-dominated government, which they believe is a proxy for Iran. In unusually direct remarks, Qatar's prime minister said the lower representation was to protest what he called the Baghdad government's marginalization of Iraq's Sunni Muslim minority.

"60 Minutes" | Qatar: A tiny country asserts powerful influence
Video: Watch the full "60 Minutes" segment
Qatar? Easy for you to say...

Another reason was the bitterness surrounding the main issue hanging over the summit — the conflict in Syria — on which Iraq has taken an ambivalent stand.

Iraq's foreign minister, Hoshyar Zebari, remained upbeat. He told a news conference at the end of the summit: "We are very comfortable with the level of representation considering the present conditions (in Iraq). The most important thing is that all Arab states participated. It was a historic summit."

He, however, reacted angrily when asked about the representation of Saudi Arabia and Qatar by their ambassadors to the Arab League in its Cairo headquarters.

"We are not concerned, we are not bothered as long as they came."

Arab leaders in the Gulf want tough action to stop the Syrian regime's bloody crackdown on the opposition, with their eye on ultimately bringing down President Basher Assad. If Assad goes, they hope, they can break Sunni-majority Syria out of its alliance with Iran. However, Iraq, which also has close ties to Iran, has resisted any strong measures by the Arab League on Syria, with Zebari saying he was opposed to foreign intervention there.

Special Section: The Arab Spring
2 Syrian colonels killed by gunmen
Iran, world powers bicker over nuke talks venue

The summit is the first held by the 22-member League since the Arab Spring revolts began sweeping through the region more than a year ago. The turmoil forced the cancellation of last year's summit. Since then, four perennials of the summit have been swept from the scene — Egypt's Hosni Mubarak, Yemen's Ali Abdullah Saleh, Tunisia's Zine El Abidine Ben Ali and Libya's Muammar Qaddafi.

The new leaders of Tunisia and Libya were among the 10 heads of state who attended, but Egypt and Yemen sent lower-level figures, a reflection of the domestic turmoil still roiling those nations.

The summit will also be remembered for an extraordinary precedent. Iraqi President Jalal Talabani became the first non-Arab to chair an Arab League summit. Talabani, a Kurd who speaks fluent Arabic and is well versed in Arab culture, has been a father figure to Iraqis since the ouster of Saddam Hussein in 2003, often acting as a unifier between the nation's rival ethnic and religious factions.

Another Iraqi Kurd, Foreign Minister Zebari, chaired Wednesday's foreign ministers' meeting.

Iraq had hoped that hosting the summit — its first Arab summit since 1990 — would herald its return to the Arab fold after two decades of isolation. But the absences and the ability of militants to launch attacks despite a massive security operation — a mortar hit an area not far from the summit's venue as the meeting started — suggest that Iraq may still have some way to go before it could fully return to normalcy and reintegrate into the Arab world.

Turn off engines, Unfasten seat belts?? Arab_summit_group_photo_142055828_fullwidth_244x183
Seated from left to right: Kuwait's emir Sheik Sabah Al Ahmad Al Sabah, Somalia's President Sheik Sharif Sheik Ahmed, Libya's Transitional National Council chairman Mustafa Abdul-Jalil and Tunisian President Moncef Marzouki are seen in a group picture on the sidelines of the first Arab summit held in Iraq in 22 years March 29, 2012, in the former Republican Palace in Baghdad. (Getty Images)

Relations between Iraq and the Gulf Arab nations have also been tense over criticism by Shiite Iraqi politicians and clerics of Bahrain's crackdown on Shiite protesters the past year. The demonstrators seek more economic opportunity and an end to what they see as discrimination by the Sunni ruling family.

Al-Maliki on Wednesday met with Bahrain's foreign minister on the sidelines of the summit. Foreign Minister Zebari later told reporters that Bahrain would not be on the summit's agenda, a decision that appeared to be a concession by the hosts.

The flood of condemnations and denouncements of the Syrian regime in the opening session of the summit could only reinforce their view that it may be too late for diplomacy to bear fruit in Syria.

The Gulf nations, particularly Saudi Arabia and Qatar, have been pushing behind the scenes for more assertive action to end the conflict. Privately, they see little benefit in the Arab League's efforts to reach a peaceful settlement and prefer instead to see a small core of nations banding together to act on their own.

Among the options they are considering are arming the Syrian rebels and creating a safe haven for the opposition along the Turkish-Syrian border to serve as a humanitarian refuge or staging ground for anti-regime forces. Such a step would require help from Turkey — the country best positioned to defend such a safe haven — but so far Ankara has seemed reluctant.

For Gulf nations, removing Assad would almost certainly break Syria's alliance with Iran, disrupting the sphere of Tehran's influence that now extends from Iraq and across Syria to the shores of the Mediterranean. Syria's Sunni majority makes up the bulk of the uprising. Assad's regime is dominated by his own Alawite sect, a minority offshoot of Shiite Islam.

:( :( :( :( :(
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Turn off engines, Unfasten seat belts?? Empty Re: Turn off engines, Unfasten seat belts??

Post by ibcraig0 Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:52 pm

I hate to say I told ya so, but I kinda told ya so. I wrote a post a while back saying that I didn't think the summit would be the key to the RV because only about half of the Arab League was even attending. Of course a few bashed me and said that the reason they had not confirmed that they were going was for security, and yet here we are and the summit is over with and only half of the Arab League attended and it was pretty much a flop.

Iraq is kind of a joke and until they get their crap together that is all they are going to be. Its kind of sad but true. Honestly if they don't stop playing around and get it together they may not get out of Chapter 7 in June and we may be sitting here next year waiting for this to happen.

As it is I am looking for June now. That is when the UN said they would look at removing the Chptr 7 sanctions and for now that is the most logical date to look for. I would love to see it any day now, but as we all know, that just isn't happening so my sights are set on June.
ibcraig0
ibcraig0
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Turn off engines, Unfasten seat belts?? Empty Re: Turn off engines, Unfasten seat belts??

Post by hithere Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:03 pm

Fitting a cube into a hole is like telling Iraq to get something done in a timely fashion.
hithere
hithere
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:10 pm

I do believe it all comes back to one's definition of "timely", maybe we should not put our timeframe, weither it comes from need or want, on people who live by a different set of standards than we do,

But yes, being who and how I am, would like to see them get the butts in gear and get it done!

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:13 pm

My prediction for the RV is within 6 months of Malaki's death. Nothing sooner in my opinion. This Saddam understudy has shown time and time again that he will never go down without a fight!!!
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:21 pm

Iraq needs to focus on ch7 and then bamm...the rv! A sovereign country cannot have toilet paper for money and the usd as their currency.

Back to top Go down

Post by GoodGosh Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:09 pm

I don't think Iraq really needs the RV. With the money they are getting from the sales of Dinar in USD and other currencies they may be able to continue this way for some time. We on the other hand may have fallen for the biggest scam of the century.

Just sayin 🇳🇴
GoodGosh
GoodGosh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:10 pm

GoodGosh wrote:I don't think Iraq really needs the RV. With the money they are getting from the sales of Dinar in USD and other currencies they may be able to continue this way for some time. We on the other hand may have fallen for the biggest scam of the century.

Just sayin 🇳🇴

The IQD is not a scam...pick another word.

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:13 pm

Punisher, they have the USD and have had for a long time. People keep saying they need a recongnized currency. They have been surviving with their toilet paper and our USD just find they have no real debt and are moving along. We have a 20 Trillion dollar debt. The more that unfolds and the more "articles and news" that come forward it appears to me that the RV is more important to us and the world (right now) than it is to Iraq. Let's see what happens between now and the 5th and see if the national meetings are completed, that is and has been much more important to us then the Arab Summit as I have stated time and time again. Blessings

If it doesn't make sense it's nonsense.

Real procedures must be completed before we have a real RV. The cart cannot pull the horse!

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:16 pm

Would highly speculative investment be a permissable replacement word?

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Turn off engines, Unfasten seat belts?? 2245507099Turn off engines, Unfasten seat belts?? 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:19 pm

ibcraig0 wrote:I hate to say I told ya so, but I kinda told ya so. I wrote a post a while back saying that I didn't think the summit would be the key to the RV because only about half of the Arab League was even attending. Of course a few bashed me and said that the reason they had not confirmed that they were going was for security, and yet here we are and the summit is over with and only half of the Arab League attended and it was pretty much a flop.

Iraq is kind of a joke and until they get their crap together that is all they are going to be. Its kind of sad but true. Honestly if they don't stop playing around and get it together they may not get out of Chapter 7 in June and we may be sitting here next year waiting for this to happen.

As it is I am looking for June now. That is when the UN said they would look at removing the Chptr 7 sanctions and for now that is the most logical date to look for. I would love to see it any day now, but as we all know, that just isn't happening so my sights are set on June.

for the record disagreement is not bashing, and since I do not remember anyone calling or implying you were a liar, stupid, or anysuch thing I would say no bashing occurred.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Turn off engines, Unfasten seat belts?? 2805820865  Turn off engines, Unfasten seat belts?? 2805820865  Turn off engines, Unfasten seat belts?? 2805820865  Turn off engines, Unfasten seat belts?? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:23 pm

stevejss1 wrote:Punisher, they have the USD and have had for a long time. People keep saying they need a recongnized currency. They have been surviving with their toilet paper and our USD just find they have no real debt and are moving along. We have a 20 Trillion dollar debt. The more that unfolds and the more "articles and news" that come forward it appears to me that the RV is more important to us and the world (right now) than it is to Iraq. Let's see what happens between now and the 5th and see if the national meetings are completed, that is and has been much more important to us then the Arab Summit as I have stated time and time again. Blessings

Then I guess we shall see by the 5th.

Back to top Go down

Post by SpecialAgentGibbs Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:29 pm

I know what I recently heard Lindsey Williams say during an interview, where he was talking about the BEST position to be in was holding gold & silver coinage rather than fiat currencies.
When I heard him run off a list of paper currencies that would be useless in the near future, my heart sank to a new low when he said DINAR in the list :(

My heart is saddened by all of this.
SpecialAgentGibbs
SpecialAgentGibbs

Back to top Go down

Post by ibcraig0 Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:31 pm

Kevind53 wrote:
for the record disagreement is not bashing, and since I do not remember anyone calling or implying you were a liar, stupid, or anysuch thing I would say no bashing occurred.

Well excuse me Kevin, please allow me to change the word "bashed" to "disagreed". Geez I didn't mean anything by it.
ibcraig0
ibcraig0
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:33 pm

SpecialAgentGibbs wrote:I know what I recently heard Lindsey Williams say during an interview, where he was talking about the BEST position to be in was holding gold & silver coinage rather than fiat currencies.
When I heard him run off a list of paper currencies that would be useless in the near future, my heart sank to a new low when he said DINAR in the list :(

He actually said the IRAQ DINAR would be useless in the future?

Back to top Go down

Post by GoodGosh Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:41 pm

For the record.....and please mark my words because people don't seem to want to know that there is a supersized change coming for all currencies as the global leaders dissolve the fiat system. All countries....all currencies will be backed by gold and assets. Period. If the two systems (gold backed and fiat) are running simultaneously then it will only be for a short duration. All currencies will move to a gold backed system and have their value set appropriately. No more fiat for anybody.
GoodGosh
GoodGosh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:48 pm

GoodGosh wrote:For the record.....and please mark my words because people don't seem to want to know that there is a supersized change coming for all currencies as the global leaders dissolve the fiat system. All countries....all currencies will be backed by gold and assets. Period. If the two systems (gold backed and fiat) are running simultaneously then it will only be for a short duration. All currencies will move to a gold backed system and have their value set appropriately. No more fiat for anybody.

What do you make of what specialagentgibbs just said above?

Back to top Go down

Post by SpecialAgentGibbs Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:49 pm

punisher wrote:
SpecialAgentGibbs wrote:I know what I recently heard Lindsey Williams say during an interview, where he was talking about the BEST position to be in was holding gold & silver coinage rather than fiat currencies.

Along with several others, yes he did.
SpecialAgentGibbs
SpecialAgentGibbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:52 pm

He is stating that paper currencies, including the dinar, were going to be USELESS in the near future-affraid
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:54 pm

SpecialAgentGibbs wrote:
punisher wrote:

Along with several others, yes he did.

THANKS...But I don't believe his opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:54 pm

Very simple solution for iraq to rv. Get rid of the problem, maliki, and you will rv
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:37 pm

jayzze wrote:Very simple solution for iraq to rv. Get rid of the problem, maliki, and you will rv

The question is...when will M be killed, I mean let go of his position?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:44 pm

Well punisher, you said it and I agree. I believe the real fun will begin soon , when they have their meeting. Many people are starting to realize he is no good. Especially the people they are just finding out the costs for this failed summitt. also Kurdistan is talking about suceeding, which iraq does not want and I truly believe there will be a change during this meeting. This is one of the reasons shabs will not rv cause he does not trust maliki. We could be here for a while if maliki stays
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:47 pm

Well,then it's time someone slipped him a 'Micki', right?Twisted Evil
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:52 pm

i think we should do a navy seal action and problem is solved we need som volunteers
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:54 pm

Murder another human?

Does not get much more negative than that! Shame on you all! Smile

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Turn off engines, Unfasten seat belts?? 2245507099Turn off engines, Unfasten seat belts?? 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:54 pm

So it was M's choice to spend 500 million on the SUMMIT and Shabibi had nothing to do with that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:55 pm

purpleskyz wrote:Murder another human?

Does not get much more negative than that! Shame on you all! Smile

He is a Tyrant like Saddam...and we all know what happened to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:56 pm

I know....

please note the smiley face

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:59 pm

punisher shabbs has nothing to do with that but he does have control with the cbi not his budget which he played games with
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:00 pm

I'm sorry,really-Embarassed
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:39 pm

I say we give Maliki a free cruise on an Italian cruise ship. Maybe we will get lucky.
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:42 pm

palmero i can get the same captain to steer the ship if you can get m on the ship
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:45 pm

I say put a couple of bars of gold in his cabin, and tell him he has to appear in person. Money well spent.
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:06 pm

Laughing Turn off engines, Unfasten seat belts?? 3973136183 Turn off engines, Unfasten seat belts?? 3973136183 lol! 🤡
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by prosetian Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:01 pm

GoodGosh wrote:For the record.....and please mark my words because people don't seem to want to know that there is a supersized change coming for all currencies as the global leaders dissolve the fiat system. All countries....all currencies will be backed by gold and assets. Period. If the two systems (gold backed and fiat) are running simultaneously then it will only be for a short duration. All currencies will move to a gold backed system and have their value set appropriately. No more fiat for anybody.

Interesting, just when is this change to all asset backed currency supposed to happen? I'm no fan of the fiat money system, but I don't see those who are making billions on it, just letting it go.

Now in the US I assume you are talking about the alleged metal backed UST Notes that some say are coming out to replace FRNs, correct? Will I be able to take my new metal backed bills to the bank and exchange them for the real assets like we use to be able to do with gold and silver certificates? If not, who assures that every country in the world has the assets they claim are backing their currency? Just wondering.

prosetian
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hockeynut Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:27 pm

Linsey Williams also said...in no uncertain terms...we WOULD BE drilling and shipping oil from Alaska's ANWAR reserve by mid 2011.....anyone seen any of that oil yet ??

hockeynut

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:27 am

One more time folks - and the links are in my prior posts:

The values of EVERY country's currency is evaluated every 5 years, and mass worldwide adjustment done. The last review was 2009 and adjusted 01/01/10.

As far as the "gold backed" - that system was left - and country "value" "assest" "international trades" is what decides the currency rate for each country. The fact that Iraq has oil and natural gas and precious stones and and and means they do have wealth.

They have a product to sell - the proceeds of which will be substantial enough to provide for thier country.

IMHO - there is not one AMERICAN in America at this moment that could know for a fact what a foreign country's currency value is going to be. They are speculating. There are entire panels of financial experts that do the country's reviews based on fact - WTO and IMF know what they are doing better than any speculator.

Everyone wants to be right, everyone wants to be first, everyone wants this to happen, but bottom line, even though to this point it has not happened - it will be worth something.
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:54 am

IQD4US wrote:One more time folks - and the links are in my prior posts:

The values of EVERY country's currency is evaluated every 5 years, and mass worldwide adjustment done. The last review was 2009 and adjusted 01/01/10.

As far as the "gold backed" - that system was left - and country "value" "assest" "international trades" is what decides the currency rate for each country. The fact that Iraq has oil and natural gas and precious stones and and and means they do have wealth. You forgot that all of that figures in with the countries M2/currency in circulation to get the value!
They have a product to sell - the proceeds of which will be substantial enough to provide for thier country.

IMHO - there is not one AMERICAN in America at this moment that could know for a fact what a foreign country's currency value is going to be. They are speculating. There are entire panels of financial experts that do the country's reviews based on fact - WTO and IMF know what they are doing better than any speculator.

Everyone wants to be right, everyone wants to be first, everyone wants this to happen, but bottom line, even though to this point it has not happened - it will be worth something.

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

Turn off engines, Unfasten seat belts?? Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:11 am

hockeynut wrote:Linsey Williams also said...in no uncertain terms...we WOULD BE drilling and shipping oil from Alaska's ANWAR reserve by mid 2011.....anyone seen any of that oil yet ??

Don't know anything about this guy williams, but there are wells, (test) in ANWAR, but no shipping of any as they are not producing, And when the US had a supposedly pro oil President, more than one, btw, congress still could not get their act together to pass the laws needed to do so. Why, lots of reasons, but very few had anything to do with ANWAR or the so called world oils shortage.

So if any of you are holding your breath on ANWAR oil, you will be a blue M&M, before long.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum