Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
HELP,HELP,HELP...BANKS NEAR ME WON'T TALK TO ME!!!!! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
HELP,HELP,HELP...BANKS NEAR ME WON'T TALK TO ME!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
HELP,HELP,HELP...BANKS NEAR ME WON'T TALK TO ME!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
HELP,HELP,HELP...BANKS NEAR ME WON'T TALK TO ME!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
HELP,HELP,HELP...BANKS NEAR ME WON'T TALK TO ME!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
HELP,HELP,HELP...BANKS NEAR ME WON'T TALK TO ME!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
HELP,HELP,HELP...BANKS NEAR ME WON'T TALK TO ME!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
HELP,HELP,HELP...BANKS NEAR ME WON'T TALK TO ME!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
HELP,HELP,HELP...BANKS NEAR ME WON'T TALK TO ME!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
HELP,HELP,HELP...BANKS NEAR ME WON'T TALK TO ME!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
HELP,HELP,HELP...BANKS NEAR ME WON'T TALK TO ME!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
HELP,HELP,HELP...BANKS NEAR ME WON'T TALK TO ME!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
HELP,HELP,HELP...BANKS NEAR ME WON'T TALK TO ME!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
HELP,HELP,HELP...BANKS NEAR ME WON'T TALK TO ME!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
HELP,HELP,HELP...BANKS NEAR ME WON'T TALK TO ME!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
HELP,HELP,HELP...BANKS NEAR ME WON'T TALK TO ME!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
HELP,HELP,HELP...BANKS NEAR ME WON'T TALK TO ME!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
HELP,HELP,HELP...BANKS NEAR ME WON'T TALK TO ME!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
HELP,HELP,HELP...BANKS NEAR ME WON'T TALK TO ME!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
HELP,HELP,HELP...BANKS NEAR ME WON'T TALK TO ME!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

HELP,HELP,HELP...BANKS NEAR ME WON'T TALK TO ME!!!!!

+4
Peppermint Patti
Ponee
chevysteve
mikeyg
8 posters

Go down

HELP,HELP,HELP...BANKS NEAR ME WON'T TALK TO ME!!!!! Empty HELP,HELP,HELP...BANKS NEAR ME WON'T TALK TO ME!!!!!

Post by mikeyg Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:29 pm

HELP EVERYBODY, I've been reading all these bank stories and I've been down to the main branches of CHASE n BANK OF AMERICA and NO one from Chase will even talk to me about the IQD. I even talked the the V.P. of the privite clients here in chicago and no luck. B.O.A. Banker told me he will look into it and get back too me. I got a group of 20 people who are invested . We are going to try to cash out as a group. ANYBODY HAVE ANY CONTACTS WITH A BANK I COULD USE SOME HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Mikeyg

mikeyg

Back to top Go down

HELP,HELP,HELP...BANKS NEAR ME WON'T TALK TO ME!!!!! Empty Re: HELP,HELP,HELP...BANKS NEAR ME WON'T TALK TO ME!!!!!

Post by chevysteve Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:38 pm

Tell the banker to just go look at the "back screens" "green screens" TV screens" and let you know what they say!!! They are supposed to be there:)
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

HELP,HELP,HELP...BANKS NEAR ME WON'T TALK TO ME!!!!! Empty Re: HELP,HELP,HELP...BANKS NEAR ME WON'T TALK TO ME!!!!!

Post by Ponee Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:51 pm

Chevy! I see you came to visit me from the other site. Hmmmm do I smell NEWS on you??? Stepping out on me again I see. WHat does it take to keep you at home???

HELP,HELP,HELP...BANKS NEAR ME WON'T TALK TO ME!!!!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQoTSTac3dIHy5fxFtn9WoGcCy9Y8Cj917-G6eh6eXwvhFykaSxlA

Last edited by ponee on Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermint Patti Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:06 pm

Mike yg, go in with a 3 piece suit, dressed and groomed fit to kill. That's when you'll get noticed and talked to...

I used to have a hard time getting my husband to dress for functions - because 95% of the people here look like bums.

Then one day a woman came over to us while we were shopping and said "arn't you two the ones that are always dressed so nice at the Chamber of Commerice meetings?" and continued on in conversation.

You think no one is watching, but, trust me they are and many, many times it takes putting out that extra effort to get what you want or need.

Trust me, when you walk in that door and can ask for them because you have a boatload of money that is looking for a home, they will roll out the red carpet. But if you want attention before that - try the dress up method, it works everytime.

Peppermint Patti...

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last..."
Peppermint Patti
Peppermint Patti
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:44 pm

mikeyg wrote:HELP EVERYBODY, I've been reading all these bank stories and I've been down to the main branches of CHASE n BANK OF AMERICA and NO one from Chase will even talk to me about the IQD. I even talked the the V.P. of the privite clients here in chicago and no luck. B.O.A. Banker told me he will look into it and get back too me. I got a group of 20 people who are invested . We are going to try to cash out as a group. ANYBODY HAVE ANY CONTACTS WITH A BANK I COULD USE SOME HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Mikeyg

You better figure something out, its gonna happen any minute
now, thats right any minute i say.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:48 pm

Just flying thru.... HELP,HELP,HELP...BANKS NEAR ME WON'T TALK TO ME!!!!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSweaKOzPEuOgNAxNQ8uFX_pLRtFXTVr-M5dCUoOBgqKhBgRIgCFUIdE4TtUQ

Are you all being good in here?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:08 pm

ponee wrote:Chevy! I see you came to visit me from the other site. Hmmmm do I smell NEWS on you??? Stepping out on me again I see. WHat does it take to keep you at home???

HELP,HELP,HELP...BANKS NEAR ME WON'T TALK TO ME!!!!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQoTSTac3dIHy5fxFtn9WoGcCy9Y8Cj917-G6eh6eXwvhFykaSxlA

You are too funny Ponee Laughing

Funny you should mention NEWS.... I have some news (rumor) that I just don't dare to share just yet. It does relate to the Dinar BUT, it would be premature for me to blab just now. It is encouraging although my source is not reliable and not high-up. It's just somebody that 6 months ago never even heard of a Dinar and then teased me saying I was scammed. Now, this person is calling me because somehow this person has stumbled upon info they say is reliable.

Anyway, unless I witness it first hand, see it with my own eyes and hear it with my own ears, I won't repeat it......

If I did otherwise, I would immediatly have to post right after myself and bash myself and call myself a guru. I don't think that would be fair to either me or myself and I wouldn't want myself doing that to me.

Does that make sense?scratch scratch Plus I wouldn't step out on you PoneeHELP,HELP,HELP...BANKS NEAR ME WON'T TALK TO ME!!!!! 927261665
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:15 pm

spill it chevy, don't hold back, no one does!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:23 pm

fang2 wrote:spill it chevy, don't hold back, no one does!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha fang2.... How bout I make you this promise instead, I really want confirmation first but, if I can't confirm by Wednesday, I will spill the beans Thursday or Friday, possibly Saturday but no later tha next Monday or Tuesday, if not befor or after!!

Does that work??
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:26 pm

Chevy, I will wait for that exciting news........

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by generalpatton Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:36 pm

That should make them want to talk to you....

chevysteve wrote:Tell the banker to just go look at the "back screens" "green screens" TV screens" and let you know what they say!!! They are supposed to be there:)

generalpatton

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:58 pm

mikeyg wrote:HELP EVERYBODY, I've been reading all these bank stories and I've been down to the main branches of CHASE n BANK OF AMERICA and NO one from Chase will even talk to me about the IQD. I even talked the the V.P. of the privite clients here in chicago and no luck. B.O.A. Banker told me he will look into it and get back too me. I got a group of 20 people who are invested . We are going to try to cash out as a group. ANYBODY HAVE ANY CONTACTS WITH A BANK I COULD USE SOME HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Mikeyg

Don;t know where you are not that it matters as I understand about being somewhere without being anywhere, I live in Alaska., where we have only one national bank. But first I would not worry about banks after RV, as mos believe, I think that any bank that deals in Foriegn Currency now, will add the IQD, after it becomes worth something more than less than a penny. It may take a change in the Chapter 7 UN SC sanctions, which btw are on the list of things to be discussed in June by the UNSC. But that remains to be seen as to what happens there.

But banks are not the only option, there are other places that you can sit down with and dicuss your options, not hard to find with a few clicks.

If you are set on a bank, I do know as of today there is at least one still dealing in IQD and at least two dealing in VND. Again not hard to find, one being a big four in the VND, and the other a semi-major in fourteen states dealing in both IQD and VND.

A little checking or you can PM me, Hope this helps.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mikeyg Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:39 am

Thanks Everybody, Will pm you also 1alaskan later today. Spent 10 driving yesterday and going to take care of a few things . Best Wishes to everybody and their dreams.

mikeyg

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum