Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
COUNTDOWN CLOCK UNTIL SUMMIT? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
COUNTDOWN CLOCK UNTIL SUMMIT? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
COUNTDOWN CLOCK UNTIL SUMMIT? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
COUNTDOWN CLOCK UNTIL SUMMIT? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
COUNTDOWN CLOCK UNTIL SUMMIT? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
COUNTDOWN CLOCK UNTIL SUMMIT? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
COUNTDOWN CLOCK UNTIL SUMMIT? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
COUNTDOWN CLOCK UNTIL SUMMIT? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
COUNTDOWN CLOCK UNTIL SUMMIT? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
COUNTDOWN CLOCK UNTIL SUMMIT? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
COUNTDOWN CLOCK UNTIL SUMMIT? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
COUNTDOWN CLOCK UNTIL SUMMIT? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
COUNTDOWN CLOCK UNTIL SUMMIT? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
COUNTDOWN CLOCK UNTIL SUMMIT? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
COUNTDOWN CLOCK UNTIL SUMMIT? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
COUNTDOWN CLOCK UNTIL SUMMIT? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
COUNTDOWN CLOCK UNTIL SUMMIT? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
COUNTDOWN CLOCK UNTIL SUMMIT? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
COUNTDOWN CLOCK UNTIL SUMMIT? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
COUNTDOWN CLOCK UNTIL SUMMIT? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

COUNTDOWN CLOCK UNTIL SUMMIT?

+6
Terbo56
fang2
ADMIN
Cardiac99
Blexum
cbdmcse
10 posters

Go down

COUNTDOWN CLOCK UNTIL SUMMIT? Empty COUNTDOWN CLOCK UNTIL SUMMIT?

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:40 am

Has the summit already begun early or does it still start sometime tomorrow (WEDNESDAY)?

I really hope this week is our week...crossing my fingers happydance happydance happydance

There is always SEPTEMBER points

Back to top Go down

COUNTDOWN CLOCK UNTIL SUMMIT? Empty Re: COUNTDOWN CLOCK UNTIL SUMMIT?

Post by cbdmcse Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:58 am

It has been my understanding that the Arab Summit was from the 27-29th with the actual Summit on the 29th.

“Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished.” Lao Tzu
cbdmcse
cbdmcse

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:01 am

Punisher..........don't even go there with september....the gooroos said it was on the screens last night and would go today........not hopefully this week or september........if this is another false alarm NOBODY will believe it again.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:05 am

I think this will be a done deal by Friday evening, USA time.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:22 am

Blexum wrote:Punisher..........don't even go there with september....the gooroos said it was on the screens last night and would go today........not hopefully this week or september........if this is another false alarm NOBODY will believe it again.

Stay hopeful and positive. I read into the articles, not the gurus. Cardiac, I hope you are right my friend happydance

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:23 am

punisher wrote:Has the summit already begun early or does it still start sometime tomorrow (WEDNESDAY)?

I really hope this week is our week...crossing my fingers happydance happydance happydance

The summit is not officially beginning until the 29th... there are pre-meetings going on... today the Ministers of Fianance and Trade held meetings...

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:25 am

Staying Hopeful and Positive.
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:30 am

Miskebam wrote:
punisher wrote:Has the summit already begun early or does it still start sometime tomorrow (WEDNESDAY)?

The summit is not officially beginning until the 29th... there are pre-meetings going on... today the Ministers of Fianance and Trade held meetings...

Ok, I was just going by that COUNTDOWN CLOCK off to the left...

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:32 am

Blexum wrote:Punisher..........don't even go there with september....the gooroos said it was on the screens last night and would go today........not hopefully this week or september........if this is another false alarm NOBODY will believe it again.

We dont KNOW that... until WE can see it... whats reported we all hope is correct, but source calls are NOT something to hang every fiber of your being on...

September, according to articles is a possible window if it goes beyond the arab summit, June is also a possibility...

They are calling for Ch VII to be addressed at the Arab Summit... which was supposed to be revisited by the UN in June...

They are screaming to the top of their lungs for other things that might come to pass quickly, such as activation of erbil, HCL, investment and tariff laws...

Am having a hard time understanding why SA required that the GOI have all outstanding issues resolved PRIOR to the summit and they still go forward without a word being mentioned... but we dont know everything am sure there is plenty of control over what said about that by the media.

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:41 am

The next few days will tell the tale...

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:46 am

Miskebam, my dear, you just hit the nail square on the head.

"but source calls are NOT something to hang every fiber of your being on..."

If I believed every thing that my sources told me.......Well, like the country song by Trace Adkins says, "I'd be so danged rich it ain't funny."

The key is, even though sources are sometimes wrong, unless everything they tell you is wrong, they still bring you info. Filter out what you choose to filter out, and believe the rest. Use a little critical thinking, form your own opinion, read an article and quit waiting for someone to spoonfeed you.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:17 am

When the hammer hits the anvil, we'll ALL hear it!!:cheers:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by his4evr2c Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:41 am

Cardiac99 wrote:Miskebam, my dear, you just hit the nail square on the head.

"but source calls are NOT something to hang every fiber of your being on..."

If I believed every thing that my sources told me.......Well, like the country song by Trace Adkins says, "I'd be so danged rich it ain't funny."

The key is, even though sources are sometimes wrong, unless everything they tell you is wrong, they still bring you info. Filter out what you choose to filter out, and believe the rest. Use a little critical thinking, form your own opinion, read an article and quit waiting for someone to spoonfeed you.

I agree w Miskebam completely .I somewhat agree; w Cardiac99 However I myself cannot know from my limited knowledge :study: all about Iraq and their ways...Need input lol Since God is my God & Idol; not IQD;

Jesus is my Significance & Security regardless! Spoon fed No! my Choice to Test everything and Hold onto the Good I Thes 5:20 Info is Our Responsibility Yours & Mine regardless.COUNTDOWN CLOCK UNTIL SUMMIT? 1815401988 :study:

HIS2BLESS ☀ :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:
JESUS take Great DeLight in You and So Do We! Zeph 3:17
his4evr2c
his4evr2c
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:48 am

Miskebam wrote:We dont KNOW that... until WE can see it... whats reported we all hope is correct.........

.......But it never has been in the past

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:51 am

Some how, this sounds very different to me- Let's see what the day brings,as the day is not over yet-Smile
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zonepirate Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:52 am

I don't believe it this time and after the gurus have called it weekly for months I'm surprised anyone does ... the Iraqis keep saying September....

zonepirate
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:20 pm

IMHO, September is part of the "smoke and mirrors" that we have been told to watch out for. Like I said JMO.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:22 pm

zonepirate wrote:

I don't believe it this time and after the gurus have called it weekly for months I'm surprised anyone does ... the Iraqis keep saying September....

Could be SEPTEMBER, could be earlier...

Back to top Go down

Post by huckneworleans Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:28 pm

I BELIEVE THAT WE ARE KINGDOM GLOBAL WORKERS AND THIS IS A KINGDOM GLOBAL BLESSING FOR SUCH AT TIME AS THIS!!!

huckneworleans

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:02 pm

AMEN HUCK! Smile

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zonepirate Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:11 pm

Cardiac99 wrote:IMHO, September is part of the "smoke and mirrors" that we have been told to watch out for. Like I said JMO.

I'm hoping for earlier but I think the "gurus" are the ones with the smoke and mirrors...remember the "gurus" are the ones telling us that ....and the "gurus" haven't been right about anything but they have helped sell a lot of dinar... so which is smoke and mirrors???.... tell me what you think next week when we are going through this very same "it's close" and "this week"....I sure hope I'm wrong ... only time will tell

zonepirate
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum