Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Dang I just missed this call! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Dang I just missed this call! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Dang I just missed this call! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dang I just missed this call! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Dang I just missed this call! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dang I just missed this call! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Dang I just missed this call! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dang I just missed this call! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dang I just missed this call! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dang I just missed this call! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dang I just missed this call! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dang I just missed this call! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dang I just missed this call! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dang I just missed this call! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dang I just missed this call! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dang I just missed this call! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dang I just missed this call! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dang I just missed this call! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Dang I just missed this call! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Dang I just missed this call! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Dang I just missed this call!

+13
TNman
glasshalffull
aksafeone
Blexum
magnum
fang2
chalus10
Terbo56
CaptnJerry
sandwedge
dinarstar
resilient1
Catherine
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dang I just missed this call! - Page 2 Empty Re: Dang I just missed this call!

Post by DevaronDLH Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:39 pm

Gee I guess no one informed the people that Baghdad IS CLOSED. The CBI is closed until April 2... its not a vacation its security measures for the Arab Summit that is taking place in that city/country.
I have a deep suspicion that we are NOT going to see the RV until after the Summit ends. I think the security forces are busy enough with all the big wigs driving around the country, and the little people, as always get put on the back burner... in fact the citizens of Baghdad were told 3 days ago to get their crap together and get out of dodge.
There is a lot of untruth circulating on the Dinars sites telling us how this RV is in the bank systems, we can all cash in by 5Pm, and so forth... its simply not true.
Read the Forex sites... nothing has changed! As I said, the CBI is Closed...
I am certain there is a great amount of activity going on in Iraq and some of the hub bub is indeed about the state of their currency... but how much we, on this side of the ocean know is purely speculation and nothing more.
I have told you in the past i have a friend that lives in Baghdad and right now you can't burp without being accosted by the security forces, police, military etc..
In all due respect I firmly believe we, the people, will know about the rate change as soon as it happens... with or without the gurus... its a world event not the private domain of joe or mary or zeek...
You will know as soon as Shabibi tells the world and not one second before then.
Dang I just missed this call! - Page 2 1471667124 Dang I just missed this call! - Page 2 490529750

DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

Dang I just missed this call! - Page 2 Empty Re: Dang I just missed this call!

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:39 pm

DevaronDLH wrote:Gee I guess no one informed the people that Baghdad IS CLOSED. The CBI is closed until April 2... its not a vacation its security measures for the Arab Summit that is taking place in that city/country.
I have a deep suspicion that we are NOT going to see the RV until after the Summit ends. I think the security forces are busy enough with all the big wigs driving around the country, and the little people, as always get put on the back burner... in fact the citizens of Baghdad were told 3 days ago to get their crap together and get out of dodge.
There is a lot of untruth circulating on the Dinars sites telling us how this RV is in the bank systems, we can all cash in by 5Pm, and so forth... its simply not true.
Read the Forex sites... nothing has changed! As I said, the CBI is Closed...
I am certain there is a great amount of activity going on in Iraq and some of the hub bub is indeed about the state of their currency... but how much we, on this side of the ocean know is purely speculation and nothing more.
I have told you in the past i have a friend that lives in Baghdad and right now you can't burp without being accosted by the security forces, police, military etc..
In all due respect I firmly believe we, the people, will know about the rate change as soon as it happens... with or without the gurus... its a world event not the private domain of joe or mary or zeek...
You will know as soon as Shabibi tells the world and not one second before then.
Dang I just missed this call! - Page 2 1471667124 Dang I just missed this call! - Page 2 490529750
:bball:

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum