Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
I'm on a CC.. WF info given by employee I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
I'm on a CC.. WF info given by employee I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
I'm on a CC.. WF info given by employee I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
I'm on a CC.. WF info given by employee I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
I'm on a CC.. WF info given by employee I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
I'm on a CC.. WF info given by employee I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
I'm on a CC.. WF info given by employee I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
I'm on a CC.. WF info given by employee I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
I'm on a CC.. WF info given by employee I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
I'm on a CC.. WF info given by employee I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
I'm on a CC.. WF info given by employee I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
I'm on a CC.. WF info given by employee I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
I'm on a CC.. WF info given by employee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
I'm on a CC.. WF info given by employee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
I'm on a CC.. WF info given by employee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
I'm on a CC.. WF info given by employee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
I'm on a CC.. WF info given by employee I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
I'm on a CC.. WF info given by employee I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
I'm on a CC.. WF info given by employee I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
I'm on a CC.. WF info given by employee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

I'm on a CC.. WF info given by employee

+11
TNman
Ponee
ADMIN
1alaskan
soulwarriorone
HeadNotTheTail
Kevind53
Keys
2texans
robinlucio
sandwedge
15 posters

Go down

I'm on a CC.. WF info given by employee Empty I'm on a CC.. WF info given by employee

Post by sandwedge Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:35 pm

I'm listening to Blaino's CC right now. They have a woman talking that is a personal banker for WF and she is being very clear that there has been NO training started at WFB for the IQD. She feels that things will change at WFB if and when the RV happens, but as of right now WFB is not prepared to cash anybody in. She is saying that WF is very big on due diligence (which I can confirm), so when this RV does happen, there will be a period of research and staff training that has to happen before WFB will cash anybody in.

I hope this message gets read by all the people at 3's, and PTR, because they have been saying training was done a long time ago. NOT TRUE..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

I'm on a CC.. WF info given by employee Empty Re: I'm on a CC.. WF info given by employee

Post by Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:38 pm

Thanks for clearing that rumor up.

Back to top Go down

I'm on a CC.. WF info given by employee Empty Re: I'm on a CC.. WF info given by employee

Post by robinlucio Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:46 pm

she said she was trained to deal with people $250000 or less.

robinlucio

Back to top Go down

Post by 2texans Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:47 pm

This is a good conference call. Good info!

2texans

Back to top Go down

Post by Keys Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:49 pm

Did she say she works in a large WF bank or a small branch office?

I think that would make a difference.
Keys
Keys
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:54 pm

robinlucio wrote:she said she was trained to deal with people $250000 or less.

That doesn't matter, because she said she looks at the same screens that the Private Bankers have access to. The main point is, there has been NO training. She feels it would take minimum 4-5 days to get their people trained. Heck, as long as we see the RV, I think we can all wait for the training to take place.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Keys Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:55 pm

I think, maybe, people higher up than the caller have been trained. I wouldn't think that all the tellers and personal bankers would be trained.

I'm thinking that they will bring dinar holders into a separate room, since their dinars have to be counted and verified. This would not be something you could do at the teller window.

Can you imagine what the other customers would say? There would be no sense of security at the teller window either.
Keys
Keys
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:58 pm

OkieFan wrote:Did she say she works in a large WF bank or a small branch office?

I think that would make a difference.

I personaly don't think that matters. I have worked for large financial institutions. When information is released, it comes down to all at the same time..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Keys Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:59 pm

sandwedge wrote:

That doesn't matter, because she said she looks at the same screens that the Private Bankers have access to. The main point is, there has been NO training. She feels it would take minimum 4-5 days to get their people trained. Heck, as long as we see the RV, I think we can all wait for the training to take place.

Go RI/RV..

I doubt, very much, if a "personal banker" gets to look at the same information as a "Private Banker".

That's the reason for the word "PRIVATE" in the title.

Keys
Keys
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Keys Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:04 pm

The people that use a Private Banker do not even use the same entrance into the bank, as the regular customers. It's a whole different world than what we are used to.

Keys
Keys
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:09 pm

OkieFan wrote:
sandwedge wrote:

Go RI/RV..

I doubt, very much, if a "personal banker" gets to look at the same information as a "Private Banker".

That's the reason for the word "PRIVATE" in the title.

The "Private" in Private Banker is "You", and who can see your information and accounts within the bank. You become "Private".. In otherwords, not everyone will have access to see all of your accounts within the bank.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Keys Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:15 pm

"The "Private" in Private Banker is "You", and who can see your information and accounts within the bank. You become "Private".. In otherwords, not everyone will have access to see all of your accounts within the bank."

Sandwedge,

That's right. Not everyone will have access to all of your accounts within the bank.

So a woman who is trained to handle accounts UP TO $250,000........Why would she get to cash in your dinars or be trained to do anything with dinars?
Keys
Keys
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:24 pm

My wife used to work in the private banker section of one of the big 4 in Ca. It was many years ago, but her job was to personally handle the accounts of a few very well heeled people. She kept balances, paid bills, transfered funds, answered questions and in general, served at their beck and call banking wise. Not a very glamorous job really. She knew several rather famous people on a first name basis ... that and .99 will get you a cup of coffee at MickyD's

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

I'm on a CC.. WF info given by employee 2805820865  I'm on a CC.. WF info given by employee 2805820865  I'm on a CC.. WF info given by employee 2805820865  I'm on a CC.. WF info given by employee 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:50 pm

Kevind53 wrote:My wife used to work in the private banker section of one of the big 4 in Ca. It was many years ago, but her job was to personally handle the accounts of a few very well heeled people. She kept balances, paid bills, transfered funds, answered questions and in general, served at their beck and call banking wise. Not a very glamorous job really. She knew several rather famous people on a first name basis ... that and .99 will get you a cup of coffee at MickyD's

Thanks for that story.

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadNotTheTail Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:14 pm

I have been to Many Banks trying to find the Best Bank for my needs and as far as being trained, WF has the new Book with the Dinar in it and info to trade out your Dinar, 5th/3rd said to just bring your Dinar in and they will handle the Trade for me. This I learned first Hand. I'm on a CC.. WF info given by employee 3091836158Jesus
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:56 pm

HeadNotTheTail wrote:I have been to Many Banks trying to find the Best Bank for my needs and as far as being trained, WF has the new Book with the Dinar in it and info to trade out your Dinar, 5th/3rd said to just bring your Dinar in and they will handle the Trade for me. This I learned first Hand. I'm on a CC.. WF info given by employee 3091836158Jesus

happydance

Back to top Go down

Post by soulwarriorone Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:07 am

sandwedge wrote:

Go RI/RV..

She really said she can only see the screens the tellers and personal bankers can see....she cannot see the same thing the upper management and private bankers can see.

C'monnnnnn rvvvvv!!!! I'm on a CC.. WF info given by employee 3151798102
soulwarriorone
soulwarriorone
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:49 am

We have sat down and talked over every aspect of this thing with one of our bank managers, who owns IQD and VND, and she has stated more than once, it takes no more training that the person who does this everyday, already has. In other words, no more is needed, it pops up on the screen when they type it in, and what ever the rate is, it is, no big deal, just like any other transaction.

BTW, the bank she works at still deals in both IQD and VND.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:27 am

I cant STAND to see the name scrolling in the title ESPECIALLY On this site... Suspect

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:28 am

MUCH BETTER! Smile

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:29 am

Understood

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TNman Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:11 am

I don't think I have ever seen so much wasted verbiage over nothing in my life. What is changing currency, rocket science? It will take 4 or 5 days of training to learn how to exchange IQD for USD?

As far as private bankers using separate entrances...banks usually limited the number of doors to get into a bank for security reasons. People are not just entering and exiting multiple doors at will. And why would they enter a special door? No one knows them and no one cares.

My goodness, what have we degenerated to when a subject such as this becomes the hot news of the day?

That's my opinion...oughta be yours!

hemademe threadsneaker
TNman
TNman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by glasshalffull Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:30 am

what does private banker mean? wouldn't that be the average joe or jody, i would think corporate or big business bankers would not come under that category, so in essence shouldn't you and i be the ones seeing those "private banker" screens? :shock:
glasshalffull
glasshalffull
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by Clydesdale Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:36 am

I bank at wells fargo and my personal banker is the one who sets up accounts, they are one step above a teller.

Which means they don't know anything at all when it comes to our investment.

I know this is fact.

JESUS IS KING :king: GOD BLESS YOU ALL I'm on a CC.. WF info given by employee 3151798102
I'm on a CC.. WF info given by employee Clyde2
Clydesdale
Clydesdale
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:25 am

Wasnt that a Tina Turner song, "PRIVATE BANKER"

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by madaussie Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:02 am

☀ I have contacted a private banker here in texas and when i asked for the address to meet him at he said;;"you don't understand,as a private banker i come to you" sure enough he kept the appointment at my house.By the way he works for chase bank.
madaussie
madaussie

Back to top Go down

Post by glasshalffull Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:57 am

glasshalffull wrote:what does private banker mean? wouldn't that be the average joe or jody, i would think corporate or big business bankers would not come under that category, so in essence shouldn't you and i be the ones seeing those "private banker" screens? :shock:

nm, i answered my own question.....The main role of a private banker is to help clients manage their money. Traditionally, this involves helping them invest wisely while avoiding risks that might reduce the value of their assets. Private bankers also offer tax planning and pension advice, help clients develop a strategy for philanthropy, and advise them on estate planning. In one subset of the sector known as “Family Offices,” the bankers also perform tasks that range from screening solicitations for charitable contributions to making sure the client’s bills are paid on time.

Laughing
glasshalffull
glasshalffull
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum